THE BROWNS BOARD

DT Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska

DAWGPOUND16

Plus in 2011 they are planning to put a rookie cap in place.

I'm not too well-versed in the whole "CBA, or not to CBA" argument, so I don't know the specifics, but I assume that would influence his decision on whether or not to stay in college. I'd have to look at the numbers attached to rookie contracts over the past couple years to really judge the situation. I assume the cap would be generated by the average of contracts given to rookies, but I don't know. Have you heard anything about what the cap would be set at?

Courtney Brown from Penn State was considered a stud. He turned into a bust in the NFL. Never know.

No cournty Brown never Beat a triple team against Texas. Suh is the real deal and we need him

Come on now lets be real the D and O lines are our strengths right now. Believe it or not!

Draft this suh guy and suddenly you have a D line that will be scary for the next 5-7 years

Draft or pick up Free Agents for the O line and suddenly your Lines are monsters for 5-7 years

Start there and then make play maker desisions next year when draft picks cant gauge you in price

Archived