THE BROWNS BOARD

the steelers can lose to the raiders

DAWGPOUND16

Bruce Gradkowski is god, why did we release him? :mad:

GL with Chargers. I Fear the Browns Steelers Streak may be over. WOW... is all I have to say. Oh well... there is always Next year. I think running the Table this year still "Possible"..but not feeling overly confident. We are lost in a Fog of the Super Bowl Hangover. Too much partying ...not enough prep for 09 ?!? That is my take. By the way is Thursday a Trap game too ? Trap games are for the NFL Elite... we no longer fall into that category.. You guys have to show up and Win this one.

GL with Chargers. I Fear the Browns Steelers Streak may be over. WOW... is all I have to say. Oh well... there is always Next year. I think running the Table this year still "Possible"..but not feeling overly confident. We are lost in a Fog of the Super Bowl Hangover. Too much partying ...not enough prep for 09 ?!? That is my take. By the way is Thursday a Trap game too ? Trap games are for the NFL Elite... we no longer fall into that category.. You guys have to show up and Win this one.

At this point, every Steeler fan knows only one thing can be done to save this team. It may sound crazy at first, but it must be done. You are a loyal Steeler fan so you know you must embrace what will take place. Bruce Arians needs released. The process of his dismissal will begin just as soon as 5,000 fans gather in front of the main gates at Heinz Field. (Rumor has it the required number has already assembled and the process is in force as you read this - don't worry, you may join the assembly at any time - its not too late) Bruce Arians will be detained. He will be gagged and bound, then hung from the Roberto Clemente Bridge. This deed must be completed by kickoff Thursday night. A new OC will be appointed after Arian's release. Its our only hope, it must be done.

At this point, every Steeler fan knows only one thing can be done to save this team. It may sound crazy at first, but it must be done. You are a loyal Steeler fan so you know you must embrace what will take place. Bruce Arians needs released. The process of his dismissal will begin just as soon as 5,000 fans gather in front of the main gates at Heinz Field. (Rumor has it the required number has already assembled and the process is in force as you read this - don't worry, you may join the assembly at any time - its not too late) Bruce Arians will be detained. He will be gagged and bound, then hung from the Roberto Clemente Bridge. This deed must be completed by kickoff Thursday night. A new OC will be appointed after Arian's release. Its our only hope, it must be done.

Well NOT An Ariens fan...BUT. Silverback...Our DEFENSE is our Achilles heel !!!! They have FAILED Miserably in 5 of the 6 losses. 24 pts should BEAT The OAKLAND Raiders...esp. IN Pittsburgh. Wouldnt hurt my feeling to see BA Go away. But this Defense has lost its edge its Heart and its Confidence.

Well NOT An Ariens fan...BUT. Silverback...Our DEFENSE is our Achilles heel !!!! They have FAILED Miserably in 5 of the 6 losses. 24 pts should BEAT The OAKLAND Raiders...esp. IN Pittsburgh. Wouldnt hurt my feeling to see BA Go away. But this Defense has lost its edge its Heart and its Confidence.

Farrior and our secondary hvae for the most part, sucked. Do keep in mind two of our three best players are and have been out. Now, that's not an excuse for the players out there, but I can understand our D losing some edge. Of course, we have lost more than our edge. Remember in the third qurater, our D shut down there offense. During that time our amazing offense couldn't get a single point. Some was execution, but its hard to to execute plays that play into the defeneses hand. If our O took time off the clock and scored at least ten more points while our D was dominating the Raiders wouldn't have had time to score three tds against our rested D. Miller was thrown two four times for 27 yards the past two games. Mendenhal was pulled in the 2nd qquarter after having 67 yards the first quarter. Our offense sucks and it's not due to lack of talent.

24 points should easily beat all non-playoff teams we face (especially when blame can't be put on STs), but the O hasn't gotten into a rhythm since the Broncos game.

Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....

xxxxing cry about it...that teabag picture is HILARIOUS! What are you doing on the Browns board anyways??? Looking to shoot down anyone gloating in a Steelers loss to the raiders?? xxxxing. cry. about. it.

xxxxing cry about it...that teabag picture is HILARIOUS! What are you doing on the Browns board anyways??? Looking to shoot down anyone gloating in a Steelers loss to the raiders?? xxxxing. cry. about. it.

Dude I been here FOUR Years ... Stop Freaking Whining like a little Bitch ..."why are you here " " why are you here" "Why are you here"... I am here because of Friends I work with... I don't take glee in Disrespecting The Browns. You don't see me using slanderous nicknames for Cleveland or the Browns. Now I may call out someone like Ms. T in jest... But don't Pile on your pain. Here to talk football with friends and Fellow AFC North Rivals. I frequent 2 Steeler Boards as well. Enough with the pussy act.... "why are you here anyway". How freaking pathetic you sound. Get over yourself ... This isn't an Island , and Fair Honest AFC Fans of other Teams are Not a bad thing for your Board.

Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....

Your the nerd over on a rival teams board whining about your team, like we give a shit.

You must really be a freak or just Retarded.

Thats Ok we understand its not your fault it comes from your family tree and it only has one limb.

Your the nerd over on a rival teams board whining about your team, like we give a shit.

You must really be a freak or just Retarded.

Thats Ok we understand its not your fault it comes from your family tree and it only has one limb.

Your still an azzz... But I understand , Too many losing seasons have the same effect as multiple concussions. And I am gussing you have multiple concussions as well from the multitude of ass Whoopin`s you have no doubt received in Bars across America. Pussy !!

Your still an azzz... But I understand , Too many losing seasons have the same effect as multiple concussions. And I am gussing you have multiple concussions as well from the multitude of ass Whoopin`s you have no doubt received in Bars across America. Pussy !!

Please leave.

Dude I been here FOUR Years ... Stop Freaking Whining like a little Bitch ..."why are you here " " why are you here" "Why are you here"... I am here because of Friends I work with... I don't take glee in Disrespecting The Browns. You don't see me using slanderous nicknames for Cleveland or the Browns. Now I may call out someone like Ms. T in jest... But don't Pile on your pain. Here to talk football with friends and Fellow AFC North Rivals. I frequent 2 Steeler Boards as well. Enough with the pussy act.... "why are you here anyway". How freaking pathetic you sound. Get over yourself ... This isn't an Island , and Fair Honest AFC Fans of other Teams are Not a bad thing for your Board.

Your whole paragraph is nothing but whining. For some reason I can even picture you crying when you were typing that. Let me see if I got this right though. You signed up on an opposing teams board representing our rivals and you didnt expect anyone to say anything to you, ever? Maybe your the one who should get over yourself and your unoriginal second grade name calling.

Says the boy with nothing better to do with his life then sign up and spend all his time on a Browns board. Get a job, get off welfare, and stop eating all that government cheese. It's making you retarted little man.

Your whole paragraph is nothing but whining. For some reason I can even picture you crying when you were typing that. Let me see if I got this right though. You signed up on an opposing teams board representing our rivals and you didnt expect anyone to say anything to you, ever? Maybe your the one who should get over yourself and your unoriginal second grade name calling.

Ha ha ha ... the ONLY Whining in this post is my repeating what you guys are saying....lol... ... "Why are you here ?" "Please leave".... It not about Original name calling . T started it.Did I come here asking for mercy , did I come here to Pick on the Browns ? But Bitter Browns Fan , wants to Pick a fight instead of discuss Football. Typical. Back track , Who posted the First negative item ? Not I . No whining...no crying. You obviously don't read between the lines very well. however ...Typical.

Says the boy with nothing better to do with his life then sign up and spend all his time on a Browns board. Get a job, get off welfare, and stop eating all that government cheese. It's making you retarted little man.

Wow... There must be a TON of estrogen in your water...up on Lake Erie. NO Doubt. ( No dont go there with the Three Rivers..too late)

lol... Your a Bitter little baby... "Why are you here ?" "Please leave".... It not about Original name calling . T started it.Did I come here asking for mercy , did I come here to Pick on the Browns ? But Bitter Browns Fan , wants to Pick a fight instead of discuss Football. Typical. Back track , Who posted the First negative item ? Not I . No whining...no crying. You obviously don't read between the lines very well. however ...Typical.

Just rubbin some salt in vagine, You steelers fans crack me up with all of the success that your team has had and all of a sudden you lose 4 in a row and nobody is allowed to make fun of you.

If you dont want to be made fun of leave and go find a steelers board and you just might get a little violin play there.

But remember we are Browns fans and were used to getting verbally smeared. What ever you say about us wont matter. Grow a pair or go get them back from your old lady. I think she has keeps them in her purse.

My ORIGINAL POST Today .... NO Whining here. Matter a fact , stuff. As I stated I have Friends here just Talking football. But you little bitter girls have to start the "waaaaa... Go Away Steeler fan" act. ha ha ha Pathetic. And I hardly spend "All Day' on your sorry site. Maybe 10 mins here 10 min.s there. Hilarious. Bitter Bitter Bitter. Must suck to feel that way ALL the time .

T.. I dont even care about your pussy comments. I will make fun of you back... and take your next shot . you NEVER Disappoint me. But Screw all these babies who whine "Go away " and "Why are you here" geezzz. Grow a freaking Set and quit bitching because your country Club has been invaded. Its Pussified. I Honestly think thats HALF The Browns Problem... you guys have this awesome Loyal Fan base ..but Half of them are freaking Girlie~men. They probably gotta ask their wives if they can Go online or not. Its Sad Man up , and maybe the Browns will take on a better MoJo from their fans. I dont know... All fans suck at times , so maybe I am wrong.

T.. I dont even care about your pussy comments. I will make fun of you back... and take your next shot . you NEVER Disappoint me. But Screw all these babies who whine "Go away " and "Why are you here" geezzz. Grow a freaking Set and quit bitching because your country Club has been invaded. Its Pussified.

Here you go.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php

Archived