THE BROWNS BOARD

Empty Stadium

BuckeyeDawg

Its going to be packed with steelers fans, and then those inbreds will come on our board to rub in how shitty our season has been. I may just avoid all things Browns related for this entire week.

Tell everybody in Cleveland to go to that game. As bad as things has been going, there's no where to go but up. We need show those xxxxing bandwagoners how we run the show.

Tell everybody in Cleveland to go to that game. As bad as things has been going, there's no where to go but up. We need show those xxxxing bandwagoners how we run the show.

This is very well a winnable game if the Raiders can beat the Steelers and the Browns can come close vs the red hot Chargers.

Also, it has prime time and rivarly material in it.

Its going to be packed with steelers fans, and then those inbreds will come on our board to rub in how shitty our season has been. I may just avoid all things Browns related for this entire week.

Hey, after today, they aren't a playoff team either. What do they have to crow about this year?

I've never been to the stadium and seen as many empty seats as I saw yesterday.

The Browns ran out of the tunnel and it was as quiet as a funeral.

I had cheap seat tickets and me and my buddies had the whole section to ourselves.

After the first half and we moved 15 rows up from the 50 yard line, and nobody said a word to us. So if you do go to any of the rest of the games and you see good seat in the lower section, go for it!

Lol we said that last year and there is one rung lower on the ladder we can go..and randy keeping manwich and gumbo around will assure our opponents get a full easy meal on us as we fall to that last rung of a 0-16 season...;)

But i never thought i would see the stadium start to clear out so fast just because the other team scored and tied the game...lots of frustration and no faith in this regime or lerner..heads must soon roll..

My 9-year old daughter is begging me to take her with me to the game on Thursday Night. She already hates the steelers with a passion ... it's awesome.

We have five kids, brought them all up the same, the older four are the typical teenage ESPN highlight homo's ... but the youngest hates the Steelers and gives kids shit at school if they are anything but a Browns fan.

This little chick has it going on. I think I'm going to forget it being a school night, the cold weather (predicting snow), and take her down to boo the putrid yellow-n-Black!

My 9-year old daughter is begging me to take her with me to the game on Thursday Night. She already hates the steelers with a passion ... it's awesome.

We have five kids, brought them all up the same, the older four are the typical teenage ESPN highlight homo's ... but the youngest hates the Steelers and gives kids shit at school if they are anything but a Browns fan.

This little chick has it going on. I think I'm going to forget it being a school night, the cold weather (predicting snow), and take her down to boo the putrid yellow-n-Black!

if that steeler hatred contiues to delvelop over the next ten years she will be quite a catch for a Browns backer

Archived