THE BROWNS BOARD

Its Steeler Week!!!

mopaji

What I'm interested in seeing this week against an over-the-hill Steeler team is this. ....

Whether or not Mangini can convey to his bad team how important this game is to him, the team, and the fans. I am willing to bet that if we beat the Steelers most of poeple's anger for Mangini will be gone. We can knock them out of the playoffs this week and good god would that feel good!

I believe Mangini will get his team to play their best football this week. I believe it because he may be the first coach we have had since Marty that understands this rivalry. And now he has positive things on tape that can be built on. He can say now "see what happens when you execute!" And don't underestimate that with a team this young and beaten up. The proof is in the pudding and although we are 1-11, having good things to draw from helps any team get better. Its primetime, its the Steelers, its at home, and we are improving while the Steelers are falling asleep. I truley believe this team will show up and I'm not one of the guys who picked assinine upsets against Baltimore and San Diego. I'm typically rational, and I feel a swell coming on!!

I think the Steelers will also be in trouble w/ the short week because I read Ward might be out and same w CB Gay. Mendenhall is banged up a little as well so this is the Browns time to give it all!!! Ruin the steelers season. They got the Packers, Ravens, and Dolphins after us so IF we can beat them they could be a 500 team this year.

If theres any team i would want to beat to hurt our draft its shittsburgh ,however even a 42-0 routing cant begin to make me even think a little bit about liking manfooli as a coach...he is a bad coach but lerner will likely retain the dick for another 2 years due to financial strain ,expect his sorry lying unethical arse to prove how bad he sucks again next year and the year after...by then we will be begging for him to be fired unless the new czar is a real czar and ties mangini's selfish little mind up and sends daboll packing under that circumstance i could enjoy watching the fat little mealy mouthed maggot squirm for 2 more years...;)

Personally, this season will be redeemed for me if we can squeak out a win against the Steelers. However, we are going to be playing one pissed off Steelers team after losing like they did to Oakland. The are banged the hell up from top to bottom though so we could pull an upset.

If theres any team i would want to beat to hurt our draft its shittsburgh ,however even a 42-0 routing cant begin to make me even think a little bit about liking manfooli as a coach...he is a bad coach but lerner will likely retain the dick for another 2 years due to financial strain ,expect his sorry lying unethical arse to prove how bad he sucks again next year and the year after...by then we will be begging for him to be fired unless the new czar is a real czar and ties mangini's selfish little mind up and sends daboll packing under that circumstance i could enjoy watching the fat little mealy mouthed maggot squirm for 2 more years...;)

So even if we win, you still wouldn't like the coach? You're useless, grudges are for children. You have no facts to back up your claims on Mangini. Go xxxx yourself, kid.

I always said, as a joke of course, if we are going to go 2-14, we should beat Pittsburgh & Cincy.

Well, this Thursday I could be half right, which would be SWEET.

Do I expect a Browns win? I plead the 5th

Archived