THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone hear anything about "scientists" inetnionally manipulating cmilate data?

Pumpkin Eater

Didn't some hackers break into some computers a month ago, finding emails from scientists who suggested suppressing research and manipulating data that contradicted their man-made climate change theories?

None of the major networks covered this story. I believe only John Steward from Comedy Central broke the story and broke the lefties hearts.

Seriously?

I can't believe all the networks didn't dwell on it. You can find out everything and more about the Tiger Woods situation,

but scientists' emails complaining that they couldn't prove warming, manipulating data.... isn't a story. Wow.

Now that Obamao is pres, the public has no right to know? What? You can go to Drudge and get some links to stories on the scandal.

It's huge.

The only news I watch is my local cable network's news. I wouldn't have thought they would be so slanted as to not report on it. The channel is all news all day so there's no way they didn't have time.

This is a scandal, I'm really surprised the media isn't all over it. They love scandals. They even invent their own scandals. But now they are staying hushed up about this. Maybe yo uguys were right about how slanted the media really is.

Archived