THE BROWNS BOARD

If Quinn beats Pittsburgh....................

medicineman

Again, I have never thought Quinn was any good however, if he plays well the rest of the way out, he's a lock to start next year and far into the future. There would be no reason to go and get a guy when you have a QB at age 24 playing well and moving the offense. Also, we will be paying him very little next year. I think Quinnies and logical fans alike can agree, that is a really good scenario. Although, I wouldn't be surprised to see a QB taken somewhere at the end of day 2. A guy who is all Mangini's that can be groomed to play in this system. Also, if Quinn plays well here on out, you will see DA get dealt in a package to probably Carolina or St. Louis. Good for him. The guy has been treated like the fat sister in this town. He would do well in a warm climate and a running game.

How much is 'very little'? ... I'm not being a smartass, i just don't know what his base is. However, also of discussion and in which could/should have it's own thread, is if Quinn finishes this season and shows promise enough to keep as the starter-to-beat-out next seaeson, does he then ask for a new 'starter' contract anyhow?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would rather see Ratliff starting than draft a QB on day 1. NO MORE 3 YEAR PROJECTS AT QB!!!

GIMME BERRY!!!!!!! Have you noticed how different pitts and Ind have looked without that safety?

Umm...you have one now with Brady Quinn...only he has now become a 6 year project...

GMP....gotta stand for "Goofy Mental Patient"!!! Quinn is improving play by play and if you are too blind to see that, it's your loss. Remind me to tell you that I told you so when Quinn's the last man standing.....in Cleveland....holding the Lombardi trophy!!! It's just a matter of time. The Brown's WILL win the Super Bowl with Brady Quinn under center BEFORE it's all over. Remeber where you heard it!

Oh Brother!!!:( :( :( :(

yeah, play by play huh........let's just move on shall we!!

GMP....gotta stand for "Goofy Mental Patient"!!! Quinn is improving play by play and if you are too blind to see that, it's your loss. Remind me to tell you that I told you so when Quinn's the last man standing.....in Cleveland....holding the Lombardi trophy!!! It's just a matter of time. The Brown's WILL win the Super Bowl with Brady Quinn under center BEFORE it's all over. Remeber where you heard it!

Awesome I like it. Finally a Quinn fan with some balls. I'm all for the above. I don't see it, but I love the confiction instead of this constant whining that "Quinn might not be the answer, but we surely know DA ain't", those were the types of ringing endorsements that wars were being engaged in here a few months back.

I like it Old Dawg, you now are my go-to guy on the Camp Quinn stuff.

I'm thinking this fridgid whipping wind tonight is suited for Quinns short game. Hope he's gained enough respect down field in recent games so that we can impliment the short passing 'attack'.

Hope Jennings can shake off the shoulder injury and Harrison is healthy and we churn out a ground game and break the Steelers hearts.

If Quinn can beat the Steelers on Thursday, I'll get off his back. Mangini will also be redeemed and we can start talking about this team growing in a positive direction with things to build on.

Thursday is a Bowl game .... let's freaking hammer'em!

off his back and on your knees?

i wonder if those 6 games he sat on the bench really helped

if his trade value ever reaches the 1st round territory again, how much would you want to build with him then?

off his back and on your knees?

i wonder if those 6 games he sat on the bench really helped

if his trade value ever reaches the 1st round territory again, how much would you want to build with him then?

Quinn didn't turn the ball over and made a couple of nice conversions. However, Mangini probably swung the most votes in this win. To have a team not quit and come out fighting as if they understand what this rival meant to these fans is something very much to build on. Mangini is taking no-name players who bought into his system and we are starting to show signs of clawing our way back up the hill.

I'm starting to like this team. Only disappointing thing is that they don't play for another ten days.

Archived