THE BROWNS BOARD

Damn....

thepixburghkid

Because the Steelesr have been losing and all the Steeler fans are now New Orleans fans.

No..Thats because losing Disgusts Us. And you guys whine and bitch about us posting here week in week out ,You probably beaten a few of the guys down. Last team that touches it may win. I say Piittsburgh 31 Cleveland 27 ! With Towells a swirling because your unmatched fanbase has sold 25,000 tickets to Buy Christmas gifts.

No..Thats because losing Disgusts Us. And you guys whine and bitch about us posting here week in week out ,You probably beaten a few of the guys down. Last team that touches it may win. I say Piittsburgh 31 Cleveland 27 ! With Towells a swirling because your unmatched fanbase has sold 25,000 tickets to Buy Christmas gifts.

Sure, it disgusts us too, but unlike you, we don't drop our enthusiasm for our team at the site of a .500 record.

What is funny as hell is that 25,000+ tickets were probably sold to Steeler fans back when the Steelers were 6-2, but after four straight losses and a blistering snow storm predicted for Thursday night, I bet not many of they yellow towel waving nimrods bother to make the trip.

Looks like last months Steeler fans won't be able to afford toothpaste again this year .... meanwhile, it's hookers and blow for everyone at Thursday Nights Browns Christmas Party!

What is funny as hell is that 25,000+ tickets were probably sold to Steeler fans back when the Steelers were 6-2, but after four straight losses and a blistering snow storm predicted for Thursday night, I bet not many of they yellow towel waving nimrods bother to make the trip.

Looks like last months Steeler fans won't be able to afford toothpaste again this year .... meanwhile, it's hookers and blow for everyone at Thursday Nights Browns Christmas Party!

when/where is this xmas party?!?! :D

Archived