THE BROWNS BOARD

the annual Merry Christmas beatdown

hardy har har

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sometimes a team is just not good enough.. it is not a slam on the Browns but 43 years and no super bowl? most teams adapt, overcome, and achieve excellence. The NFL is designed to make sub-par teams contenders but the browns can't figure out how to win.

Pittsburgh is 140 miles away and we are the king kong of football , explain that..

King Kong of football, my ass. Well since you Steeler trolls love to trot out the "what have you done lately" BS. Here's one for ya KONG- you're six games behind the Colts and Saints in the loss column the last time I looked, and the mighty Steelers will be sitting at home this year watching the playoffs on TV, just like the Browns. And if you do win- why thanks- you've just gotten us one step closer to drafting the real King Kong, Ndamu-kong Suh, who's gonna force Ben into early retirement the first time he plays him.

This is what Ben will look like after he's been Suh'ed

King Kong of football, my ass. Well since you Steeler trolls love to trot out the "what have you done lately" BS. Here's one for ya KONG- you're six games behind the Colts and Saints in the loss column the last time I looked, and the mighty Steelers will be sitting at home this year watching the playoffs on TV, just like the Browns. And if you do win- why thanks- you've just gotten us one step closer to drafting the real King Kong, Ndamu-kong Suh, who's gonna force Ben into early retirement the first time he plays him.

This is what Ben will look like after he's been Suh'ed

You mean Donkey Kong Suh, right? Give it time, it will stick.

sometimes a team is just not good enough.. it is not a slam on the Browns but 43 years and no super bowl? most teams adapt, overcome, and achieve excellence. The NFL is designed to make sub-par teams contenders but the browns can't figure out how to win.

Pittsburgh is 140 miles away and we are the king kong of football , explain that..

The best football and QB's come from PA. Montana, Kelly, Marino, Blanda, Unitas.. PA is where championships are won.. Cleveland Ohio has never measured up to all-star status. It's always an excuse for failure.

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Steelers 31 browns 10...

I'm from PA and I'm a die-hard browns fan. I chose not to be part of an organization whose fans are mostly made up of bandwagoners, inbreds, or tool-sheds like yourself. Enjoy the game tonight, we know you'll be sweating it more than we will-we're expected to lose. If you lose, well we'll be right here celebrating like we won the super bowl.

Just out of curiosity, what role will you be playing in this alleged beatdown? Are you a Steeler owner/player/coach/front office person/waterboy?

The thing that YOU don't understand, is that as a Steeler fan, you have one thing and one thing only going for you: Luck.

I don't mean that the Steeler team is lucky to win. They have won because they have been the more competent franchise.

I mean that YOU are personally lucky to have been born and raised in Western Pa. and to have a franchise that you grew up liking have someone who runs it who knows what they are doing when it comes to operating an NFL team.

OR perhaps, your fandom isn't a matter of luck. Maybe you are one of the f***ing FRAKs who have glommed onto the Steelers out of the blue simply because they WERE successful.

I hope it is the former, as it is always rewarding to see your boyhood hometown team be successful. If it is the latter, however, you can eat shit and die because you would be a phony. A phony, fakeass fan.

Please confirm which of these you are.

\

Did you all notice that this hardy har har dude was too gutless to answer the simple question of whether or not he grew up in Wester PA as a loyal born and bred Steeler fan? I suggest therefore that if he is too gutless to answer that simple question then he is in fact a FRAK, (FrontrunnerAssKisser) as a fan. A phony fan.

A few Steeler fans on this forum have said they want nothing to do with FRAKs of this sort. Good for them. Here is one pussbag you can direct your pitchforks at to get him out of your town.

\

Did you all notice that this hardy har har dude was too gutless to answer the simple question of whether or not he grew up in Western PA as a loyal born and bred Steeler fan? I suggest therefore that if he is too gutless to answer that simple question then he is in fact a FRAK, (FrontrunnerAssKisser) as a fan. A phony fan.

A few Steeler fans on this forum have said they want nothing to do with FRAKs of this sort. Good for them. Here is one pussbag you can direct your pitchforks at to get him out of your town.

LOL, DON'T YOU HEAR THE CRICKETS CHIRPING YET? HEY, DOOFUS, GLOAT AFTER YOU WIN.

P-S YOUR OFFENSIVE LINE SUCKS EVEN WORSE THAN THE BROWNS. SEVEN SACKS OF ROOTHLISBOOGER. MAN, TALK ABOUT SWISS CHEESE.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!

Steelers suck! Streak is over! Banged up Browns team hands them their ass! F*uck Pittspuke!

God I wish I would have made it Tonight.

Dude it was awesome. I am going to probably be sick this week. It was worth it. Espically when the Steeler fag next to me was crowding my space and being a douche. I turned right to him after the win and right in his face I yelled, "yeyyaaaaaa" like from Chappelle right in his face. Me having 8 inches and 50 pounds on the dude didn't hurt either. Yeyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Dude it was awesome. I am going to probably be sick this week. It was worth it. Espically when the Steeler fag next to me was crowding my space and being a douche. I turned right to him after the win and right in his face I yelled, "yeyyaaaaaa" like from Chappelle right in his face. Me having 8 inches and 50 pounds on the dude didn't hurt either. Yeyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha thats is awesome!

I have season tickets. 20 yard line. Front Row.

AMAZING seats.

next to the browns bench.

Let my dad and uncle go...

WHY DID I SELL THOSE TICKETS!!!

Congrats Cleveland....

I know, just like me, that your souls are resting easy tonight.....

You can go 0-14, its all fine, as long as the Shitsburgh Stoolers loose.

He heee hoo hooo, haaa haaaaaaa haa haaaaa!!!

and my inlaws live up there!

Haaa haaaaaaa haaaa heee heeeee!

My wife is up there right now... I cant wait to call tomorrow and express my sorrow...!

Haaaa haaaaaaaa....... I mean.... sob, sob...sniffle

Whaaaa whaaaaaaaa..... haaa haaa haaa heeee heeeee!!!!

Merry Christmas from a Ravens fan..

Archived