THE BROWNS BOARD

the annual Merry Christmas beatdown

hardy har har

Congrats Cleveland....

I know, just like me, that your souls are resting easy tonight.....

You can go 0-14, its all fine, as long as the Shitsburgh Stoolers loose.

He heee hoo hooo, haaa haaaaaaa haa haaaaa!!!

and my inlaws live up there!

Haaa haaaaaaa haaaa heee heeeee!

My wife is up there right now... I cant wait to call tomorrow and express my sorrow...!

Haaaa haaaaaaaa....... I mean.... sob, sob...sniffle

Whaaaa whaaaaaaaa..... haaa haaa haaa heeee heeeee!!!!

Merry Christmas from a Ravens fan..

As much as it pains me to say this, thank you. There is only one team I hate 1000 times more then the Ravens, the bitch ass Steelers.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ben is good but he is no PA QB.. He is average in terms of comparing ohio QB's to PA QB's. he is from ohio, give him a break.

You want to bring up PA over OH and say your a better football state but you wouldn't have 1 superbowl win without Ohio football dip shit! Would you like me to explain so your simple mind can understand? Chuck Knoll your HC for many years and the recipient of three or four of your SB's, played for the Browns under Paul Brown and is from Northern Ohio! Jack Lambert arguably your best defensive player of the 70's, a Kent state grad and also from northern Ohio! Big Gay Ben from Findlay Ohio, James Harrison Kent state grad and from northern Ohio. Santonio Holmes not form Ohio but a OSU buckeye who honed his skills at OSU! Now dont ever xxxxing tell me PA is anything close to the football state we are! OHIO is and always has been football DOUCHE BAG!

Archived