THE BROWNS BOARD

Raise the Stakes?

Spunkonmyback DPOY

Considering how the Steelers have played the past month, this is probably the best a Browns fan feels when about to play the Steelers since their return to the NFL. Despite a good chance for either team to win and a good,close game, this board is not how it usually is before Steeler games. Before most Steeler games in the recent past, I doubt many Browns fans were actually willing to make a bet with a Steeler fan despite their talking. With that in mind I am willing to make a bet with any number of Browns fan on this board. If the Steelers win the loser have to make this their avatar or put it into their sig until the entire 2010 draft is over.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j15/pagi...ers_browns2.jpg

If the Browns win :lol: I will put a picture of your choice as my avatar until next draft.

browns are playing the steelers at home in december before Christmas.. ASS WOOPING...

4th Q will be the Steeler Nation in CBS ...cheering and romping for a beatdown...

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas! browns lose again to steelers.. it's automatic..

What grade are you in Kid ? 6th ?

browns are playing the steelers at home in december before Christmas.. ASS WOOPING...

4th Q will be the Steeler Nation in CBS ...cheering and romping for a beatdown...

Shut the xxxx up. Faggot.

except that it's on NFL network moron.

Considering how the Steelers have played the past month, this is probably the best a Browns fan feels when aboput to play the Steelers since their return to the NFL. Despite a good chance and a good,close game, this board is not how it usually is before Steeler games. Before most Steeler games in the recent past, I doubt many Browns fans were actually willing to make a bet with a Steeler fan despite their talking. With that in mind I am willing to make a bet with any number of Browns fan on this board. If the Steelers win the loser have to make this their avatar or put it into their sig entire the first day of the next NFL draft.

If the Browns win :lol: I will put a picture of your choice as my avatar until next draft.

OK Sivlerback I'll take your offer i've saved the pic on my desktop in case the browns lose. Now are you sure you want to make this bet? Theres no changing your avatar until the draft is over as stated by you, you sure you want to do this? I Dont have your new avatar yet, but i'll come up with it in the next few days if we win. Im game...

OK Sivlerback I'll take your offer i've saved the pic on my desktop in case the browns lose. Now are you sure you want to make this bet? Theres no changing your avatar until the draft is over as stated by you, you sure you want to do this? I Dont have your new avatar yet, but i'll come up with it in the next few days if we win. Im game...

I'll take the bet. I'd expect the picture you have for me to be kinda embarrasing, but its all in good fun so please don't make it something like an injured player or along those lines. I'm game

Any other takers?

Can I still do it?

If you don't see this before the game starts, I'm in.

Okay, your in just in time.

You two will have do agree on a picture for me if the Browns win, or maybe I could have a few monthes of each of you pictures. Better yet, the Steelers win and my avatar stays the same! Good luck.

Arians?

Bruce Arians. The Steelers genius O Coordinator who was with the Browns until he got fired.... Notice the 25+ yard shotgun pass play on 3rd and 1.

Edit: 5 wr formation on 3rd and 3...40+ mph winds, subzero temps....Mendenhal is averaging over 4 yards a carry......Yep, that's Bruce for ya.

Notice: Attempting 25+ yards passes from shotgun has not been working. Guess what play Arians keeps calling.

....And you people wondered why I tried to start the lynch mob on Arians after last game.....

Don't worry me and that other guy will pick something good. Only have to have it on there for 5 months.

I just took a quick glance at how to chance my avatar. Besides using one of the defualt ones, it looks like you can only get pics from the internet. There isn't a "browse" button to get saved images as an avatar.

There still should be a way to get you avatar from your desktop pics, the one I have is a pic of me so i'm sure its still possible. If not for some reason you can put it in your sig.

I had a hunch on this game thats why i went out on a limb, 6 years and we were bound to get a win. I was thinking last night about what pic i'd photoshop to add as your avatar, the more i think about and the more i've seen the highlights the biggest reason we won the game and we've always given the Steelers a good game is because of Joshua Cribbs. So It will be a pic of Cribbs stiff arming a Steeler or running for a TD! I'll post it in this topic in the next day or so. It will look good seeing as how I am a graphic designer!

There still should be a way to get you avatar from your desktop pics, the one I have is a pic of me so i'm sure its still possible. If not for some reason you can put it in your sig.

I had a hunch on this game thats why i went out on a limb, 6 years and we were bound to get a win. I was thinking last night about what pic i'd photoshop to add as your avatar, the more i think about and the more i've seen the highlights the biggest reason we won the game and we've always given the Steelers a good game is because of Joshua Cribbs. So It will be a pic of Cribbs stiff arming a Steeler or running for a TD! I'll post it in this topic in the next day or so. It will look good seeing as how I am a graphic designer!

Suns made a bet with me to, so you both have to agree on the picture first. If he good like you said I can't see why he wouldn't agree.

Considering how the Steelers have played the past month, this is probably the best a Browns fan feels when about to play the Steelers since their return to the NFL. Despite a good chance for either team to win and a good,close game, this board is not how it usually is before Steeler games. Before most Steeler games in the recent past, I doubt many Browns fans were actually willing to make a bet with a Steeler fan despite their talking. With that in mind I am willing to make a bet with any number of Browns fan on this board. If the Steelers win the loser have to make this their avatar or put it into their sig until the entire 2010 draft is over.

Of all the cess pool scum that infect our board I xxxxING DESPISE YOU THE MOST YOU USELESS TURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived