THE BROWNS BOARD

Does anybody else watch the Cleveland Browns programs

SJ_Browns

I enjoy watching these 2 shows and I like to listen to what Doug Deiken, Jim Donovan and Sam Rutigliano have to say (I left out Tony Bloski's name on purpose!).

My main point is about Deiken's predictions on Sunday Strategy though. Regardless of how bad our team is doing, he's going to faithfully pick the Browns to win and at the end of the season when they show all of their totals, Deikens total is always the same as the Browns final record.

It's just funny to hear his explanation for picking the Browns when the Browns are doing bad and are up against a tough opponent. You gotta love him though, he's a Browns player for life.

I watch...

all bets are off

browns red zone

the point after

sunday strategy

and this

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/multimedia/...att.php?id=6572

yeah, i check out the same things, although with all of the losing this season, i don't watch as much as i usually do. i haven't really watched browns redzone this season, but i like to hear andre knott. he knows his stuff.

I key in on Dieken and Sam, too. Everytime I listen to them, I get a better insight into Browns' football.

As much as I like those 2 & Donovan, I DESPISE Grossi & Mary Kay. Sometime take note of Dieken's expressions while Grossi is "blabbing"....(I really don't think Doug likes him)...& can you blame him if he doesn't?

Mike

As much as I like those 2 & Donovan, I DESPISE Grossi & Mary Kay. Sometime take note of Dieken's expressions while Grossi is "blabbing"....(I really don't think Doug likes him)...& can you blame him if he doesn't?

Mike

Diek basically cracks on blossi every week and I enjoy every moment of it.

Archived