THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Board has TWO complimentary Tickets

admin

TheBrownsBoard.com wants to put your ass in a seat tonight. We are looking for two energetic Browns Fans to use TWO of our tickets to tonights Browns/Steelers game.

If interested, e-mail: BrownsBoard@createns.com and tell us why you deserve them.

If selected we invite you to join us for pre-game festivities at the Hard Rock Cafe, downtown Cleveland to retrieve tickets. The Hard Rock Cafe will provide a free shuttle to and from the game, along with parking validation per a minimum order. WKNR will be broadcasting from the Hard Rock, and there will be prize give-aways. Event starts at 3:30pm, TBB representative will be on-hand at 6:00pm for ticket transaction.

Tickets in section 342. Great seats in the only closed corner of the stadium, and seats are under cover from elements.

GO BROWNS!

I smell a couple of pussies.

My 9yr old daughter is going to this game. She's pumped. You know how a dawg/animal can sense when a phenomenon is going to happen well before it actually strikes? Well, kids are like that too, and this girl is hellbent on going to this game ... I feel an epic game tonight even if it is a Turkey Jones type play, but I feel a turning point in this rival.

Ole Bug-eye's is over-rated as a coach, and there is trouble and bickering within ... you know what they say, 'where there is smoke there is fire' and this is where the Pittsburgh Steeler franchise ends as they once 'flickered' in this long rivalry.

What? Oh, do I have to spell it out? M-I-C-H-I-G-A-N ... beetch.

You little green, wet behind the ears college homo's down there in Akron U or Kent don't want to see this history in the making at Browns Stadium tonight?

So far we had ONE lurker send in a e-mail requesting these tickets. He/she hasn't even registered (yet) ... what's next a resident Steeler troll?

fanning myself with a pair ....

So far we had ONE lurker send in a e-mail requesting these tickets. He/she hasn't even registered (yet) ... what's next a resident Steeler troll?

This lurker is all about going to watch the game and seeing the Stoolers get knock out of the playoffs! HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO!!

I sat in the cold VS. the Chargers the whole game...until the bitter end. But I got to see some touchdowns by the Browns as a thank you for staying! I easily could watch the Browns do the same against Pukesburg!!

i would but i have classes tonight but if i knew a little earlier, i would have been able to send in all my homework and everything so i could skip out.

ahh oh well next time there an offer like this ill be all over it.

good luck and have fun to whoever gets them!!!

We have received multiple offers and have sent reply e-mails back to a few finalist. Awaiting their reply.

Although, if your gonna get in with a bid, there is no set criteia, just looking to be wow'ed ... kind of like this first guy to e-mail us at 8:45am. He has since registered and participated on the forum. Show's effort; we like that on Browns/Steelers Day.

Also have a Browns Fan that lives in enemy territory and plans to be here to tailgate anyway, ticket or not ...

It's a barn-burner.

Ok, we have selected the first person (Sean) who contacted us this morning.

However, we felt really bad turning any of you away. We may have a handle on two additional tickets that we will give to Elizabeth once we are certain they are secured through a third party.

If anyone else out there has tickets that will go un-used and would like to join us at the Hard Rock Cafe between 6-7pm and find a happy home for the seats, please advise so we can help find butts to fill your seats as well.

Let me know how many tickets you are looking for and we will find you a godd fit through many contacts.

e-mail BrownsBoard@createns.com with ticket requests and donations.

Thanks all! ... Sean is pumped and ready to kick the festivities off at the Hard Rock.

Ok, we have selected the first person (Sean) who contacted us this morning.

However, we felt really bad turning any of you away. We may have a handle on two additional tickets that we will give to Elizabeth once we are certain they are secured through a third party.

If anyone else out there has tickets that will go un-used and would like to join us at the Hard Rock Cafe between 6-7pm and find a happy home for the seats, please advise so we can help find butts to fill your seats as well.

Let me know how many tickets you are looking for and we will find you a godd fit through many contacts.

e-mail BrownsBoard@createns.com with ticket requests and donations.

Thanks all! ... Sean is pumped and ready to kick the festivities off at the Hard Rock.

I'll be with you guys in spirit. BTW my tickets went to another founding member of the Dayton Browns Backers. I'd rather burn them than put them on StubHub and hope they didn't go to a Steeler Fag.

Dress warm- the Chargers game was a day on the beach compared to what it's going to be tonight.

GOOOOO BROWNS!!!!!!

Thanks Guys! The best thing is my buddy (who is a ...Squellers fan...I know, I know) is BEGGING me to take him. DENIED!! I'll take lots of pictures for him though of the Browns stomping on the head of Rothlesscrapper.

Congrats Sean! Enjoy the game.

Thanks Guys! The best thing is my buddy (who is a ...Squellers fan...I know, I know) is BEGGING me to take him. DENIED!! I'll take lots of pictures for him though of the Browns stomping on the head of Rothlesscrapper.

See that...join a board and get Browns/Steeler TNF tickets. I'll bet you there isn't a board out there that does that.

Welcome to the board...these guys do it right, both on the board and with the tailgates.

We are giving away a Second Pair of tickets to Tonights Browns/Steelers Game. Using our previous inquiries, we will begin to return calls and e-mails from those who have put in for tickets.

These will be a second pair in Section 342 ... FREE.

Check your e-mails.

Sean & Pat, I hope you both used the tickets to this memorable game. Great meeting you both, I hope we made some lasting impressions on you, as this game was one to remember in the rival of the Browns/Steelers.

Hope you enjoyed the seats and a great evening on the lake front.

Even tho, I didn't get to get the ticker (or try at the matter)

I just really want to thank you and The Browns Board for doing this for its supporters!!

Most Forums like this really don't care about its users and TBB is really the only forum that it gives something back to its users!.

so Thanks again!

Archived