THE BROWNS BOARD

All Right Folks the Right has Been Way Wrong

rich4eagle

The last eight years have been a total disaster. Place the blame where you wish. I am already sick of hearing NEOCONS rail on an incoming New President and his team without giving them the first day to screw up.

So, I would say...........let's give them a chance to right good ship America.........a lousy choice which some have chosen already is to attack them to accelerate the finish of sinking good ship America

We are the greatest nation in the world and have been wounded supremely

ARE WE WISE ENOUGH TO GIVE A NEW DIRECTION A CHANCE TO BRING BACK PEACE AND PROSPERITY AND BRING ALONG THE REST OF THE WORLD

or do we want to just use hate and fear mongering and attacks .............until we go belly up????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Franklin Roosevelt said when the Japanese attacked Poland are we Men or Miece................

tink about it...........the future of America is at hand........no WHINING ABOUT THE INCOMING UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY DO WORSE THAN THE OUTGOING

The last eight years have been a total disaster. Place the blame where you wish. I am already sick of hearing NEOCONS rail on an incoming New President and his team without giving them the first day to screw up.

So, I would say...........let's give them a chance to right good ship America.........a lousy choice which some have chosen already is to attack them to accelerate the finish of sinking good ship America

We are the greatest nation in the world and have been wounded supremely

ARE WE WISE ENOUGH TO GIVE A NEW DIRECTION A CHANCE TO BRING BACK PEACE AND PROSPERITY AND BRING ALONG THE REST OF THE WORLD

or do we want to just use hate and fear mongering and attacks .............until we go belly up????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Franklin Roosevelt said when the Japanese attacked Poland are we Men or Miece................

tink about it...........the future of America is at hand........no WHINING ABOUT THE INCOMING UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY DO WORSE THAN THE OUTGOING

Rich, I always like to put the role of President over any single person. I won't spend the next 4-8 years slamming Obama simply to slam him.

I hope he is successful. That will make my life better.

A fear of mine, however, is how the energized Obama zealots will become rabid apologists and cast blame in other directions.

For now, however, - for better or worse - the guy gets my benefit of the doubt. Why shouldn't I??

If Obama is a terrific president,

EVERYBODY should be delighted.

The worry is, his 135 "present" votes, his warped idea in

dissing our Constitution,

and his votes against our right to bear arms and votes for unlimited abortion.

Plus, his plans to have a "civilian security force"

Obama will have to leave the leftists behind, or we are all in big trouble.

I know it's wishful thinking on my part,

but I don't see that he will REALLY be a leftist president.

You think Bush is despised by the left?

Wait til a leftist pres tries to take guns away by one manipulative action or another.

(thank GOD for the Supreme Court ruling)

I don't see that Obama is so dense, he'll continue riding the left's coattails to the top, when he

is already there, and is NOW president of EVERYBODY.

We'll see. Great, Great satan, or Mr. donothingafterall.

We'll find out.

I know it's wishful thinking on my part,

but I don't see that he will REALLY be a leftist president.

You think Bush is despised by the left?

Wait til a leftist pres tries to take guns away by one manipulative action or another.

(thank GOD for the Supreme Court ruling)

I don't see that Obama is so dense, he'll continue riding the left's coattails to the top, when he

is already there, and is NOW president of EVERYBODY.

We'll see. Great, Great satan, or Mr. donothingafterall.

We'll find out.

here is a link i do believe poor shep and mz the pussy have been relocated since the fire.

over 600 mobile homes burned

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-sy...0,4171399.story

we should send some assistance. or they can call obama and get some change.

Archived