THE BROWNS BOARD

Hell yea...

Kosar_For_President

Yea I know. But if it wasn't the Steelers I would sell the tickets. My girl is from North Carolina, lol. She's going to be cold as shit.

Make sure she doesn't dress "cute". I've seen many a dude get dragged out in the 2nd quarter because the girl dressed "cute" and couldn't hack it.

Have fun man!

Make sure she doesn't dress "cute". I've seen many a dude get dragged out in the 2nd quarter because the girl dressed "cute" and couldn't hack it.

Have fun man!

Oh no. We went to the Ravens game and we bundled up. Now it's 25 degrees colder. Believe me she will be bundled up like the kid from the Christmas Story.

I passed up a couple club seats (for a fairly good price) but I won't be alone in kicking myself in the ass if we win.

WSS

Yea Steve I wouldn't of went, but shit they are $85 tickets for free. Can't pass those up. It's going to be cold as shit.

Browns are 1-17 against PITT.. that is the Steelers win 99.94% of the time against the browns. chuckling out loud!

a steelers fan who can't do basic elementary school math.... how surprising

Browns are 1-17 against PITT.. that is the Steelers win 99.94% of the time against the browns. chuckling out loud!

Actually there 55-60 against PITT, also, it took 50 years for the Steelers to get that lead back.. you're forgetting the history. But it doesn't surprise me since you're a dumb toothless stooler fan trolling on Browns boards.

Archived