THE BROWNS BOARD

Hines Ward to try to play Thursday night

DAWGPOUND16

Hines Ward (hamstring) indicated that he will try to play against the Browns Thursday night.

"I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens," Ward said. "There is no tomorrow."

Expect Ward to test the hamstring before the game. He's not a quality fantasy option playing injured, and he would kill Mike Wallace's value in a game where the elements could be a factor.

Wallace owners need to hold off on a decision until close to game time.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...142.html?feed=9

The only reason he is "trying" is because he called out Big Gay Ben. That type of injury just gets worse in the cold. Go BROWNS!

Good point. He would lose face if he didn't give it an effort. On the other hand, he could aggravate like you said, and be out for the rest of the season. Too bad, so sad. I say he should give it a shot. Maybe in that case he will be the givee instead of the giver of a couple of blind side shots.

Good point. He would lose face if he didn't give it an effort. On the other hand, he could aggravate like you said, and be out for the rest of the season. Too bad, so sad. I say he should give it a shot. Maybe in that case he will be the givee instead of the giver of a couple of blind side shots.

Hopefully I don't pull a hammy going for another $28 beer.

Archived