THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's talk about Eddie Debartolo

Jason J. Delmonaco

I am not sure if he is still exiled from the NFL, however he has roots in NE OHIO. If Randy could bring him in as a John Collins type (with a clue) I think it would work. His family wanted to buy the Browns back when that Modell bought them. I think it would be fantastic, bring in shana-rat too. Lerner needs to get a football operations guy that he can trust knows the game. The reason things didn't go well with Policy is because Bill Walsh and Eddie D built the Niners, Carmen just inherited the dynasty. Let's get a winner out here.

post-446-1226695549_thumb.jpg

Is he allowed to be part of the NFL?

Don't believe so.

Besides that, his sister Denise York, has most of the money in that family now.

Eddie D is so over and old news I can't believe this thread has went this far.

I am not sure if he is still exiled from the NFL, however he has roots in NE OHIO. If Randy could bring him in as a John Collins type (with a clue) I think it would work. His family wanted to buy the Browns back when that Modell bought them. I think it would be fantastic, bring in shana-rat too. Lerner needs to get a football operations guy that he can trust knows the game. The reason things didn't go well with Policy is because Bill Walsh and Eddie D built the Niners, Carmen just inherited the dynasty. Let's get a winner out here.

OR..... maybe we could try this ....let's just move the Team to Baltimore and maybe then we would win ....uh ,,,um wait a minute ...Oh yeah , that already has been taken ......how 'bout Los Angeles ???? :lol::lol:

Why can't you people get a grip and try to stick with something for a while before changing direction??? Clowns fans ARE the most clueless and F---D up fans in the League (only Detroit fan might be a close second) :( ..Try to build something instead of tearing it down and starting over every three years ... What losers

Archived