THE BROWNS BOARD

HEY STOOLER FANS

DAWGPOUND16

The Steelers are getting there ass whooped, please learn how to comprehend.

Btw, I said that before they scored the FG.

Are you serious? Getting our ass whooped? Oh yeah, your a Brownie fan. Your not use to scoring more than 10 points a game. But hey, it looks like you found yourself a franchise quarterback since you have scored 13! I'm happy for you!

Are you serious? Getting our ass whooped? Oh yeah, your a Brownie fan. Your not use to scoring more than 10 points a game. But hey, it looks like you found yourself a franchise quarterback since you have scored 13! I'm happy for you!

Enjoy not making the playoffs.

Enjoy not making the playoffs.

Hey, i will enjoy it. Thank god that I'm a Saints fan. I mean I respect that Cleveland is in turmoil right now with all the crap that has been going on, I mean we went through it in New Orleans. I'm gonna say though that Josh Cribbs is a awesome player and you guys need to keep him!

Hey, i will enjoy it. Thank god that I'm a Saints fan. I mean I respect that Cleveland is in turmoil right now with all the crap that has been going on, I mean we went through it in New Orleans. I'm gonna say though that Josh Cribbs is a awesome player and you guys need to keep him!

Lmfao, you just hopped on the Saints bandwagon that quick?

Hahhhahaha all the greaseball sister fukking squeeler fans, need to get the xxxxkkk outta cleveland!!!

Great season Shittsburgh..!!! What a pile of shit it was!!

this is the best season we had in years,,even at 2-11... we beat u Cocksucckers and were gonna get the number one pick!! :lol:

Archived