THE BROWNS BOARD

Holy Crap! WTF!

Spunkonmyback DPOY

Both teams did good things, but overall both teams sucked. Quinn 9/16 is pathetic. Quinn 9/16 and gets a win is even more pathetic.

No, the Cleveland defense did not suck. 8 sacks and shutting down an NFL team to the tune of 2 FGs doesn't "suck". The special teams were exceptional as well. It was a beat-down.

Both teams did good things, but overall both teams sucked. Quinn 9/16 is pathetic. Quinn 9/16 and gets a win is even more pathetic.

You're a f*cking douche bag. Your team sucked because a 1-11 team with one of the worst defenses in the league manhandled your bitch ass team and your offense. Did anyone see Whines Hard on Sportscenter? He was starting to cry like the fag bitch he is.

I was there, I was at the game, we won mother f*ckers! A bunch of belligerent Stooler fans getting arrested.

Don't down play this win you f*cking douche bag.

p.s. Both teams didn't do anything good? Your team lost to a 1-11 team. Stoolers suck.

I would love to look back in history and see when the last time a Superbowl Champion lost to a 1-11 team, bitch.

Silverback, even though you are a douche bag like Jeff Reed, I do give you props coming in here and taking your medicine.

This is the first time in NFL history both teams put up such a pathetic performance but played such an exciting game.

Stop being a douche bag. This is the NFL. This is how the Steelers usually win. A 13-6 win with playing good defense. Don't be a douche bag.

When you rip something valuable away from them (like the playoffs) and stomp on their nuts, I'd say it's on again.....
Exactly. It was (let's be honest) losing ground in importance to the Ravens/Steelers. A win of this type, on primetime TV, with 8 sacks and only 2 FGs allowed to knock out the Steelers from playoff contentions? Suddenly Browns and Steelers matters again.

Stop being a douche bag. This is the NFL. This is how the Steelers usually win. A 13-6 win with playing good defense. Don't be a douche bag.

The Browns put up a winning performance, but it was slightly less pathetic than the Steelers. How many false start penalties? How many bad passes? The Steelers played some good D and had a few big plays on O, just like the Browns. But if the two teams weren't playing eachother, both would have got a loss.

p.s. Both teams didn't do anything good? Your team lost to a 1-11 team. Stoolers suck.

I would love to look back in history and see when the last time a Superbowl Champion lost to a 1-11 team, bitch.

UH, it's never happened before per NFL Network, and they're tied at all-time (5), for most consecutive losses by a SB winner. Hope they win a few, just to screw up their draft status.

Steelers-

lose Bengals

lose Radurs

Lose Cheifs

Lose Browns.

The Browns put up a winning performance, but it was slightly less pathetic than the Steelers. How many false start penalties? How many bad passes? The Steelers played some good D and had a few big plays on O, just like the Browns. But if the two teams weren't playing eachother, both would have got a loss.

Like I said douche bag, stop justifying why you lost to a 1-11 team. So when the Steelers win ugly like in 2008, it was a good game with good defense. Your a f*ck.

Week 2 - Win against Browns - 10 - 6

Week 11 - Win against the Chargers - 11 - 10 (really?)

Week 15 - Win against the Rat Birds - 13 - 9

Stop being a douche and take your medicine BOY.

Your a f*cking douche bag too. Grow up, take your medicine boy.

This is the problem Kosar..Dudes like Ebenzer and Gips are going to have to admit there wrong about Mangini

They would rather the Browns lose then have to admit their wrong whichs show what type of fans they are.

Seriouly Mangini beat the f**kin World Champions with a team of 'The Replacements" on defense..period.

He did it on a night when BQ couldn't hit the ocean with a beach ball.

This 'w" lets us Browns fans stick our chest out and walk with some pride sportin our Browns gear..

Mangini and "the replacements" also knocked the reigning SB champs Steelers out of the playoffs...Every Browns fan

should have a tear of joy in their eyes over that.

That game was won because of coaching..period and Mangini having the balls to play guys who deserve to play.

I don't want to hear shit from any Steeler fan of Mangini hater...Steelers go down to the Browns..Hell yeah

Like I said douche bag, stop justifying why you lost to a 1-11 team. So when the Steelers win ugly like in 2008, it was a good game with good defense. Your a f*ck.

Week 2 - Win against Browns - 10 - 6

Week 11 - Win against the Chargers - 11 - 10 (really?)

Week 15 - Win against the Rat Birds - 13 - 9

Stop being a douche and take your medicine BOY.

You are clearly not used to winning. I never tried to justify why we lost, anyone who watched the geme knows why we lost, and anyone who actually reads what I have been saying knows I haven't made a single excuse. Surely the game was exciting. Everyone, including you, would agree. Everyoneone here, except you, are willing to admitt some aspects of the Browns performace were pathetic (same with the Steelers) and you wouldn't expect to win when you take into account those aspect. Quinn being 9/16 is nearly guarenteeing a Browns loss, especially against the Steelers. As we all know, the Browns won with BQ going 9/16 and no touchdowns.

Every other Browns fan on this board is grateful for their big, exciting win. You still want to name call to anyone who makes a statement you don't like. That's not something I'd expect from you. You think you are entitled to something more than you usually are just becuase the Browns won a game. I myself certianly never acted the way you are after a Steeler win or loss. I know how to keep composer after a win or loss. I haven't seen any Browns fans trying to justify rediculous behavior becuase they have been able to handle success and had no reason to try to justify stupid behavior. They have all done a good job and handling success. Then, theres you.....

You are clearly not used to winning. I never tried to justify why we lost, anyone who watched the geme knows why we lost, and anyone who actually reads what I have been saying knows I haven't made a single excuse. Surely the game was exciting. Everyone, including you, would agree. Everyoneone here, except you, are willing to admitt some aspects of the Browns performace were pathetic (same with the Steelers) and you wouldn't expect to win when you take into account those aspect. Quinn being 9/16 is nearly guarenteeing a Browns loss, especially against the Steelers. As we all know, the Browns won with BQ going 9/16 and no touchdowns.

Every other Browns fan on this board is grateful for their big, exciting win. You still want to name call to anyone who makes a statement you don't like. That's not something I'd expect from you. You think you are entitled to something more than you usually are just becuase the Browns won a game. I myself certianly never acted the way you are after a Steeler win or loss. I know how to keep composer after a win or loss. I haven't seen any Browns fans trying to justify rediculous behavior becuase they have been able to handle success and had no reason to try to justify stupid behavior. They have all done a good job and handling success. Then, theres you.....

I'll be diplomatic for Kosar//Ahh//ya got spanked!!!!

and knocked out of the playoffs

FYI steeler fan ..we have 5 starters out on defense

'the Replacements' RULE

HAHAHAHA

i'll tell ya...

listening to DVE on the way in this morning was the best xxxxing car ride ever.....stool fans are losing their minds! probably the most telling calls were those calling in saying, "well, there goes the playoffs. want to feel better? go pens!"

they're jumping ship already, which is the epitome of true front-running bandwagoners.

man, works gonna be a blast today!

You are right about BQ's performance not being stellar, but he did smart by not turning the ball over and leading the huddle - also let us factor in the freezing conditions: -10 degrees on the field. Plus this was a game the defenses dominated and ur defenses first half failure lead to your defeat.

And still a whiny bitch. God please stop, I have a hang over and you sound like my girl at that time of the month.

Uhhhh....The Difference???? The Browns are pathetic and the Steelers are defending Super Bowl Champs. So that means that the Browns OVER achieved and the Steelers....TOOK A HUGE SHIT......clearly

Archived