THE BROWNS BOARD

if the browns win

hardy har har

reality might set it when a team realizes beating PGH does not = super bowls..

The NFL does not give out jr. super bowl trophies

the browns don't play in january or february like the elite teams do.

if you want to be our equals try winning 6 super bowls.

Nice spin. Browns still beat you. Neither team looked good but if you're honest with yourself, you know this is a humiliating defeat for the Steelers.

That might not be the wisest move for them, giving up the #1 pick in the draft - but this team needs to learn how to win more than it needs the #1 pick. And showing up the Steelers is a very nice start.

Nice spin. Browns still beat you. Neither team looked good but if you're honest with yourself, you know this is a humiliating defeat for the Steelers.

That might not be the wisest move for them, giving up the #1 pick in the draft - but this team needs to learn how to win more than it needs the #1 pick. And showing up the Steelers is a very nice start.

I think it saved fathead mangini's job. I'll bet he calls Belichick and asks him if he is proud. "hey bill, I won 2 games all on my own." lol

Well kiss ur playoff hopes goodbye ..... too bad ur shitty attitude was notr carried over to your team loser ! how sucky should it be to lose to the Browns ! ROTFL

ROFLMAO you silly pissburgh fans always try to use that for a reason your better then us. The point is your the defending champs and we just whipped your arse. Take that crap and get the fuk outta here. Stop living in the past. Right now our team is better then yours and the scoreboard proves it. Maybe now all you pissburgh trolls will leave.

Nice job to try to "save face" you loser!! We just put the dagger in your playoff hopes, moron!!

I think it saved fathead mangini's job. I'll bet he calls Belichick and asks him if he is proud. "hey bill, I won 2 games all on my own." lol

Oh yeah - Mangini... are you talkingling about the incomptetent coach who still beat the Steelers?

Yeah - it may have saved his job. That's not good for the Browns... so I guess there is a bright side for Steelers fans in this humiliating loss.

Have fun "laughing out loud" while you look over that box score.

still not one super bowl.. not one.. you fans kill me.. is this your super bowl? is obama inviting you to the white house? chuckling out loud over a 2 win team..

Nope, we just won the shi* bowl. That's right, the steelers just proved they are shi*ier than the Browns. How's it feel?

who will miss the playoffs again? well folks it is the cleveland browns.. they never make it.. it is funny.

What? I couldn't hear you with your wife's cock in your mouth.

Dude, save yourself the embarrassment and just leave. You really gotta come on the opposing teams forum, the team that just destroyed any hopes you had of repeating as SB champs, and talk trash to make yourself feel better?

still not one super bowl.. not one.. you fans kill me.. is this your super bowl? is obama inviting you to the white house? chuckling out loud over a 2 win team..

2 wins vs 6 wins, who cares! Neither are going to the playoffs. You should be embarassed if anything about losing to a 1 win team. Go dig a hole and hide in it, lOSER!!

Archived