THE BROWNS BOARD

Rob Ryan

dawg08

Not only that, but we are missing 5 or 6 starters on D too. We are really playing better progressively since the Bye week. I love Ryan though. (in a straight way.) He cracks me up in his interviews. He really is making something out of 1/4 something. If the D could have a night like this and Quinn have a night like against SD or Det\, I would be happier than a pig in shit. 1 COMPLETE game before the end of the year, and I would see some real progress from beginning to end of the season.

Great coverage, enough time to get to big ben and bring him down. great D. tackled great, brought him down didnt let him break out of tackles

before Big Gay Ben would have escaped at least ONE. every time they touched him=sack. it was awesome, sure tackling all around.

And guys staying at home. The mentioned that Kamerion Wimbley stopped a cutback play that could have gone for long yardage for less than 3 yards, because he didn't over pursue on the back side of the play.

Additionally, the one time that Ben could have gashed us up the middle, we had a linebacker stay at home in the middle and nab him for a sack.

And guys staying at home. The mentioned that Kamerion Wimbley stopped a cutback play that could have gone for long yardage for less than 3 yards, because he didn't over pursue on the back side of the play.

Additionally, the one time that Ben could have gashed us up the middle, we had a linebacker stay at home in the middle and nab him for a sack.

Great point! Up until last week, there would have been nobody there to make those plays. We've been seeing it all year. People overpersuing and getting beat because of it. This is some evidence to the statement from Mangini that "they're getting it." I thought it would have been by week 8, but hey, better late than never.

Archived