THE BROWNS BOARD

Shout out to Lawrence Vickers

flipflop

Yea great blocks Quinn didnt turn over and was only sacked ONCE! Such a great night!

Heck of a night better then those steeler fans are having. The only way this team can go is up. The only way that team can is down, and seeing as how we beat them, they are on there way and getting there fast. God does that make me feel good lol.

Great blocking, everyone played well... I would have liked to see more outta Quinn, but he had no turnovers so thats a possitive

I agree. Quinn didn't play great. He left plays on the field. For instance, the pass he overthrew to Moore near the end of the game that would have converted a 3rd down. That would have been the coup de grace. However, under the conditions, he didn't make any crucial mistakes and he is gaining confidence. He is definitely progressing. Hopefully he continues to do so.

I agree. Quinn didn't play great. He left plays on the field. For instance, the pass he overthrew to Moore near the end of the game that would have converted a 3rd down. That would have been the coup de grace. However, under the conditions, he didn't make any crucial mistakes and he is gaining confidence. He is definitely progressing. Hopefully he continues to do so.

Yeah, but how about that catch Moore made in the first quarter?!?!? Awesome.

Archived