THE BROWNS BOARD

The Steelers Will "Unleash Hell" in December

DAWGPOUND16

8 sacks? Yeah the good ole Stoolers Sh*t their pants today. Well maybe they did try as hard as they could. Too bad the Cleveland Browns were the better team by far! Say what you wish but good ole Pittspuke got their asses handed to them tonight!

Athaus, on Sportcenter at the bar after the game, dude WAS crying like the fag bitch he is.

yeah i saw that smiley face bitch on sportscenter looking like he just lost his dog and his girlfriend left him for tiger woods.

f**K whines hard, i hope he cries all the way up the damn road back to shittsburgh, pa. F**k THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......in their pants, as we hand them their asses! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!

great pics, you should make some of those motivational styled pics out of them like "FAILURE" or something like that.

i remember a few years back there was a "FAILURE" pic on line from the 03 browns win over the stillers that had a pic of the clock with :46 seconds left on it in the corner and a big pic of whines hard walking in the tunnel to the locker room. damn sore losers, that was a great pic.

Oh!, I remember that picture! ha. that was priceless

dude, i was so pissed because i had that pic bookmarked and looked for it yesterday, but when i clicked on the small pic (so small it wasn't worth me posting the link on here) to enlarge it, it says no image. damn i wanted to post that pic real bad. that thing was a classic! :mad:

lol, I work night shift at a hotel.

its so simple.

I sit here on my laptop.

Watch ESPN.

and get paid for it.

Oh and sometimeS I help breakfast in the morning haha

Cool for you bro. I just got laid off last week. You know I've been paying into unemployment for 18 years, I guess I am due. Never have been let go from a job. Good gig though.

Archived