THE BROWNS BOARD

The Rivalry Means Something Again

bonedawg

I agree totally. I said it in another thread. We suddenly became relevant to the Steelers again.

Who really gives a rats ass if WE are relevent to them.

Their fans spend all their time worrying about the Cleveland Browns by the looks of this board.

The question as I see it is: are they relevent to us?

umm. let's not get carried away with the rivalry thing.. the steelers do not respect your team one iota.

now the Ravens? yes a different story.

Maybe they should seeing as to how we just squashed their hopes of any playoffs this season. Keep it coming moron...your tears fuel my laughter

Maybe they should seeing as to how we just squashed their hopes of any playoffs this season. Keep it coming moron...your tears fuel my laughter

well the steelers can't win a super bowl every year. but we own the record for most trophies. truth hurts I know.. maybe next year you'll win 5 games.. who knows?

before last night the last time the browns beat the steelers was 2000.. Rivalry? I laugh..

well the steelers can't win a super bowl every year. but we own the record for most trophies. truth hurts I know.. maybe next year you'll win 5 games.. who knows?

before last night the last time the browns beat the steelers was 2000.. Rivalry? I laugh..

The fact that you are here trolling our board is proof of the rivalry you numbnut. I wouldn't expect you to get that though considering you are a Steelers fan.

actually it was 2003. so did you become a Steelers fan last year? Perhaps even later than that, after they won the Superbowl?

Archived