THE BROWNS BOARD

CONGRATULATIONS FROM SEATTLE

Askanison

As a Seattle Seahawks fan, I have hated the Steelers ever since they stole the Superbowl from us in 2005 with a bunch of bad calls by crooked refs. We should have WON that f*cking game and ever since then I have loved watching the Steelers get beat! Thanks for giving me the pleasure of watching them lose pathetically on national TV. CONGRATULATIONS to the Cleveland Browns and their fans for kicking the sh*t out of the f*cking douchebag Steelers! HELL YEAH!!!!

Yeah not even crooked refs can do much when Rothlisberger gets sacked 8 times. Go home and cry now Rothlisberger you cheating b*tch!

Freaking Weedboy Holmes complained what, 36 times during the game with his "throw the flag" bitching after every play it seemed? He cries more than Clay Aiken at a gay to straight convention.

And thanks for showing up and confirming what a bunch of whiny douchebag losers Seahawks fans are.

I guess maybe you should become a Brownies fan now, since apparently they can do what your team can't.

Loser.

Perhaps what you say about Seahawk fan is true, but it is also true that the Steelers got a lot of big breaks from the refs in that game. For what its worth, so be it.

What's hilarious is that Fans of all the other 31 teams enjoy football, cheer their team on and can definitely get carried away, but move past it and back into real life where things actually matter. But STEELER fans, and I know one personally, sit, in their free time and review video of the Superbowl victories in an attempt to solidify arguements pertaining to their victory.

Honestly, Squeeler fans, no ones cares that much.

There is holding on every play of every series in every game every year. Some get called, some don't and it all evens out in the end.

You are a great organization that TOOK A MAJOR SHIT LAST NIGHT. Admit it, deal with it, take your medicine and move on.

JosephSixPack, you don’t get the point of all this. Bringing up the replays of the game? Who cares?! We have rivalries with other teams, and hate other teams, because that’s what makes football exciting to watch. The Steelers being cheating thieves is a part of Seahawks folklore to the point that no true Seattle fan would ever back down from the claim, even if the replays were convincing, because we’re true fans (we’re number one in the NFL for false start penalties against visiting teams.) If we could be proven years later to have no legitimate grievance with the officials or the Steelers… who cares? It’s a part of our team’s folklore and that’s what makes it fun to be a football fan. I haven’t seen the replay special you’re talking about and it sounds to me like the refs are just covering their asses, but even if you were right I wouldn’t give a crap because in football, being a loyal fan is more important than being right. That’s what separates Seattle fans (#1 in the NFL for causing false-start penalties) and Cleveland fans (showing up in -12 degree weather to watch a 1-11 team) from fan bases that are filled with pathetic bandwagoners. And also, when you call me a whiner, remember that I only brought up SuperBowl XL for the sake of congratulating the Browns on this victory, you're the one who came onto the winning teams website to argue with their fans.

And here I thought we were the only city that felt that way. You know something is up if people across the nation feel the same way we do. They had a thing on tv talking about an NBA ref who was controlled by the mob and bet on games he was the ref for. I wouldn't put it past a dirty city like pissburgh to do that either.

Archived