THE BROWNS BOARD

Game Balls

roach

My awards go to..........

Cribbs. He is definately the most pure football player on this team. He his tough and he carried the team. Period.

Dawson. He just went out there in absolutely popped the ball through the uprights in awful conditions. Obviously, his 7 points were the difference in this game. Each kick was huge.

Hodges. The conditions dictated that this was a game of field position. This guy stepped up.

Pontbriand. My man was on the front end of all the Dawson and Hodges plays. He is the best in the NFL at his position and he makes a difference.

Costanzo. This guy is absolutely amazing. i've been quietly watching #54 on the Special Teams and he is always one of the first to make contact or disrupt a returner. He belongs in an orange helmet.

Our D front 7. Wow. A bunch of no-names that kicked the shit out of Ben and the Superbowl champs. Way to go guys.

Coach Mangini. His team is getting it.

Some Good points there. However Question Mangini ? Coach Mangini. His team is getting it.

Sunday, October 18 @ Pittsburgh Steelers CBS 1:00 PM L 14-27

Sunday, October 25 vs GREEN BAY PACKERS FOX 1:00 PM L 31-3

Sunday, November 1 @ Chicago Bears CBS 1:00 PM L 6-30

Monday, November 16 vs BALTIMORE RAVENS ESPN 8:30 PM L 16-0

Sunday, November 22 @ Detroit Lions CBS 1:00 PM L 37-38

Sunday, November 29 @ Cincinnati Bengals CBS 1:00 PM L 7-16

Sunday, December 6 vs SAN DIEGO CHARGERS CBS 4:05 PM L 30-23

Thursday, December 10 vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS NFLN 8:20 PM W 6-13

Where is the evidence of the Mangini statement ? Last week when SD Took their foot off the GAs ? The Lions Game ? OK THIS WEEK YES and Maybe the Bengals Game. I just don't see where Mangini is defiantly On Track yet. Now a couple weeks more like this... Ok . Just seems that ONE Big win over Pittsburgh has turned Mangini into a Savior all the sudden. Not sure all of Browns Backers of America agree on this point.

I think we're all forgetting the secondary.

A good number of sacks came from the inability of Big Ben to extend the plays waiting for a receiver to get open.

He almost never could do it last Thursday.

I think there have been a lot of drills during the week to prepare for that.

So I'd probably not give the secondary a game ball, but I'd give them a honorable mention.

Some Good points there. However Question Mangini ? Coach Mangini. His team is getting it.

Sunday, October 18 @ Pittsburgh Steelers CBS 1:00 PM L 14-27

Sunday, October 25 vs GREEN BAY PACKERS FOX 1:00 PM L 31-3

Sunday, November 1 @ Chicago Bears CBS 1:00 PM L 6-30

Monday, November 16 vs BALTIMORE RAVENS ESPN 8:30 PM L 16-0

Sunday, November 22 @ Detroit Lions CBS 1:00 PM L 37-38

Sunday, November 29 @ Cincinnati Bengals CBS 1:00 PM L 7-16

Sunday, December 6 vs SAN DIEGO CHARGERS CBS 4:05 PM L 30-23

Thursday, December 10 vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS NFLN 8:20 PM W 6-13

Where is the evidence of the Mangini statement ? Last week when SD Took their foot off the GAs ? The Lions Game ? OK THIS WEEK YES and Maybe the Bengals Game. I just don't see where Mangini is defiantly On Track yet. Now a couple weeks more like this... Ok . Just seems that ONE Big win over Pittsburgh has turned Mangini into a Savior all the sudden. Not sure all of Browns Backers of America agree on this point.

you need to add in all of Brady's anemic first games to really see the progression.

Archived