THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm a Quinn fan....there, I said it

lodilobo

Quinn had a bad game, throwing the ball. He was not on the same page with his receivers....he was inaccurate....but he managed the game well. He had no turnovers....again. He led the team to a win. I thought, after the last score, the game plan sucked. A lot of Quinn haters are going to be criticizing him today, but if that was DA.....I shudder at the thought. No, he didn't light up the score board, but he made some critical plays in the first half, to convert third downs, and he didn't do anything to hurt the team. Given the elements....I'll take it.

I haven't cared about him since the holdout.

Didn't hate him just didn't care.

Now he's my guy.

This was the requirement.

As far as being on the same page, those receivers need to get familiar with his throws and run the routes consistantly.

I figure that will come together as they all grow as a team.

Plus by this time in Romeo's reign the team had quit.

WSS

i see continued improvement from him. i do believe the game is still fast for him and the remainder of the starter reps this season will do him good. if he keeps progressing, once the game slows for him things like "holding the ball too long" and "barely getting plays off" will naturally work themselves out and no longer be issues. he did good tonight.

His inaccuracy is maddening to watch

Yes, his two biggest plays were great catches by MoMass and Moore. He needs to improve his accuarcy and I think he will before season's end. More reps will get the timing down. At least, it better, or he'll be coaching High School very soon because sometimes I just say "ouch" when I see him throw. He got away with a couple last night that 9 out of 10 times would have been picked off. But Kudos to him for not turning it over. I'm happy he finally got a win.

His inaccuracy was maddening last night. Two games ago, the inability of his receivers to catch the ball was maddening. These things have a tendency to work themselves out as personnel become more familiar with one another.

Archived