THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens Fan Here.

Ravens212

Good wins Cleveland fans. I dont think anyone thought yall could do it but yall did it. Being a Ravens fan i couldnt be happier to see the Steelers keep going down after losing to us. I know yall needed this to have something to go off this season and it was prob. a great xmas gift.

Good wins Cleveland fans. I dont think anyone thought yall could do it but yall did it. Being a Ravens fan i couldnt be happier to see the Steelers keep going down after losing to us. I know yall needed this to have something to go off this season and it was prob. a great xmas gift.

Now of course we just need the Steelers to whip your asses so that your team too will be at home for the playoffs!! Let the Jags go to the post season!

Now of course we just need the Steelers to whip your asses so that your team too will be at home for the playoffs!! Let the Jags go to the post season!

No Jaguars either...any team with teal as a primary color needs to be ousted from post season contention.

Here's hoping they move the Browns/Jax game to a Sunday night, the "Flex" game, so we can have a chance to oust the Jags!!!!

No Jaguars either...any team with teal as a primary color needs to be ousted from post season contention.

Here's hoping they move the Browns/Jax game to a Sunday night, the "Flex" game, so we can have a chance to oust the Jags!!!!

OK, so you don't want the Jags because their primary color is teal. You prefer the Dolphins whose primary color is Aqua?

Or the Ravens or the Steelers or the Broncos? Give me the Jags over them any day despite their teal.

If you don't want the Jags, how about The Jets? They are just basic green. I will compromise if you will and let the Jets get a WC spot.

But I will agree, if we can splatter the Jags playoff dreams the way we did the Steelers, that is Goodunov for me.

OK, so you don't want the Jags because their primary color is teal. You prefer the Dolphins whose primary color is Aqua?

Or the Ravens or the Steelers or the Broncos? Give me the Jags over them any day despite their teal.

If you don't want the Jags, how about The Jets? They are just basic green. I will compromise if you will and let the Jets get a WC spot.

But I will agree, if we can splatter the Jags playoff dreams the way we did the Steelers, that is Goodunov for me.

Naw, I hate the Dolphins too.

Steelers, Cincy & Denver are my most hated.

If the NFL expands into Baltimore instead of Jacksonville......

Hell with that, I just want to enjoy the win last night :)

Your team will be joining the Steelers on the golf course soon enough.

Difference is, we grabbed a couple trophies before it all came down.

OK, well, it will be up to the Steelers to drag them to the golf course. So, go do it. If your team doesn't do it, it greatly enhances the Ratbirds chances of making the playoffs. Its all on you guys.

And the Ravens has a trophy recently. And Baltimore has 4 overall.

Archived