THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn does nothing in GREAT win!!!

gmp

Kudos to the special teams, and a big adda boy to the Defense......that was not a work of art but a BIG win nonetheless...Great Job by everyone

EXCEPT Brady QUinn....time and time again, when he had to make (1) throw keep a drive alive...he overthrows, underthrows..off target..and was just beggin the Steelers to get the ball back and score...I don't want to hear how he managed the game....that's another way of saying this guy stinks...but he managed the game......it's like saying (she has a nice personality though)....we all know what she'll loook like right!

Let him finish out the season, and get ready to start the search for the next QB in Cleveland...this experiment is done, Quinn does not look at all like a QB in the pocket....and his throws behind, over and under receivers is the proof....these throws were only 10 to 12 yard throws??WTF...

Great grab by the TE to bail him out on a third and long...

Great effort by the De and special teams...

Cribbs was DA SH*t last night.

Actually sir you are wrong. Quinn did do something in our win last night. He played mistake-free and turnover-free football. Hell I don't think any first year starting qb could consistently make those throws last night with that 40 mph wind. Especially when you make a throw every 4-5 plays. But I do agree that Quinn needs to start getting on the same page as his receivers, with Massaquoi being the top priority.

Besides, who says that we need Quinn to go out there and be a star for us? I mean yea it would be great to have a true qb as a weapon. But I would still be very happy with a qb who can manage a game and take care of the ball. I don't even remember the last time we had a qb who hasn't thrown an int in the last 4 games...

I like the fact that Quinn did not turn over the ball last night . His accuracy may not have been what we saw versus the Chargers, but the weather too was not very good. Is BQ the savior ? I think not, but with the number of glaring needs in our team that can make the big difference for us, QB is the one position im least concerned about.

Actually sir you are wrong. Quinn did do something in our win last night. He played mistake-free and turnover-free football. Hell I don't think any first year starting qb could consistently make those throws last night with that 40 mph wind. Especially when you make a throw every 4-5 plays. But I do agree that Quinn needs to start getting on the same page as his receivers, with Massaquoi being the top priority.

Besides, who says that we need Quinn to go out there and be a star for us? I mean yea it would be great to have a true qb as a weapon. But I would still be very happy with a qb who can manage a game and take care of the ball. I don't even remember the last time we had a qb who hasn't thrown an int in the last 4 games...

First year starting QB....???......How bout a guy who has been on this team for 3 years now and can't make an 8 yard throw..

I can P*ss that far.....He got very lucky to have the rest of the team on both sides to come thru BIG Time.

Manage the game....???it was the defense and Josh Cribbs that managed that game, coming up with big plays when they needed it...

not Brady QUinn...not (1) time did he connect when he needed to...

I agree bq had a bad showing and dabolls bad timing dabbleball doesnt help...lets pull no punches ,quinn sucked ,daboll sucked ,mangini always sucks jennings sucked our whole offense sucked ,minus cribbs who was a one man wrecking crew even though the steelers defense knew what was coming ,they couldnt shut this hero down...

Ryan and his defensive gameplan along with an incredible show of will and determination by our defensive players won this game and cant get enough praise ,way to go brownies! ;)

Kudos to the special teams, and a big adda boy to the Defense......that was not a work of art but a BIG win nonetheless...Great Job by everyone

EXCEPT Brady QUinn....time and time again, when he had to make (1) throw keep a drive alive...he overthrows, underthrows..off target..and was just beggin the Steelers to get the ball back and score...I don't want to hear how he managed the game....that's another way of saying this guy stinks...but he managed the game......it's like saying (she has a nice personality though)....we all know what she'll loook like right!

Let him finish out the season, and get ready to start the search for the next QB in Cleveland...this experiment is done, Quinn does not look at all like a QB in the pocket....and his throws behind, over and under receivers is the proof....these throws were only 10 to 12 yard throws??WTF...

Dude, STFU. Get off his jock. Conditions weren't ideal for a passing attack, he did enough to win and didn't do anything to lose this game. He's a Cleveland Brown and part of a team that just beat the Steelers, so take your hating ass out behind the wood shed and kick-it.

Gimp hasn't ever had anything positive to say. Considering the weather, Quinn did pretty good.

OH!!!...is always a frigin excuse with this guy,, the weather, the O-Line, the coaches play calling-the running game or lack of....

ALways a friggin excuse with Quinn and you Quinn jock supporters...Please for once call it like it is...

He sucked again, and was bailed out by a determined group of teamates...

He has a nice personality though right??.

and is he serious about actioning off his hair....WTF???

he needs to forget about his pretty boy stuff and make an 8 yard throw to keep a drive alive...

6-19 and 80 yardsWTF!!.20 of those were on a great grab on a bad throw to his TE...

I thought he managed the game well, heck he only has 1 guy who can catch a football to throw to (Moore) and the stoolers figured that out and started double teaming him.

I am impressed over the past 2 games how well he ran the offense. Earlier in the season I thought we were going to have to draft another QB, but since JL is gone and we have guys who can actually run the football our offense looks like a completley different team.

I agree bq had a bad showing and dabolls bad timing dabbleball doesnt help...lets pull no punches ,quinn sucked ,daboll sucked ,mangini always sucks jennings sucked our whole offense sucked ,minus cribbs who was a one man wrecking crew even though the steelers defense knew what was coming ,they couldnt shut this hero down...

Ryan and his defensive gameplan along with an incredible show of will and determination by our defensive players won this game and cant get enough praise ,way to go brownies! ;)

im not sure you could be any more stupid than this. seriously, youre a complete xxxxing waste.

who do you think was blocking for your "hero" dipshit?

in a team game, your too xxxxing dumb to know that cribbs does not succeed unless the other 10 do their jobs....

if your gonna criticize, learn something about football first. ignorant fans, like yourself, that bitch about shit they know nothing about are as bad as the bandwagon front-running stool fans.

We beat the Steelers GMP.... The Defense and Cribbs in a rushing gamewith no support from the passing game ALA old school Ravens type football.......

Yes Quinn sucked had he at least sucked to big bens numbers of 50% comp rating and 200 yds we would have destroyed pittsburgh...

31.5% and 90 yards with 20 on a great grab by my new favorite JJ replacement is not good. the weather had its part but Quinn has consistently put up similar performances. He sucks. BUT WE WON!!!!!

I am surrounded by Steelers Fans living near PA and I love it they are MAD!!!!! LMAO always ripping on me for being a Browns fan....... Yea Playoffs ruined for the FORMER champs..... Lmao......

Are we becoming the new Ravens with Ryan?...... Cribbs as co running back really appeals to me. Golden Tate!!!!!! draft him and get a some competent free agent QB..... AND MORE DEFENSE!!!! I love it!

ive been as hard on quinn as anyone, yet was very pleased with his play. there's more facets to good QB play than hitting every throw.....

he threw the ball away, thus not turning the ball over. he kept the momentum for his team. maybe he didn't get all those first downs on 3rd and long, but look at the average starting field position for pitt. he managed the game well enough to not give pitt the chance to take the game back.

no last minute heroics, which has been the thorn in the side of the browns when playing cleveland. how many blown leads, last minute scores for crushing, demoralizing losses?

this was finally a cerebral moment in quinns career, which showed a bit of maturity in keeping his calm and playing smart football. its understanding the situation, seizing the moment, and not letting emotion derail the team.

ive been as hard on quinn as anyone, yet was very pleased with his play. there's more facets to good QB play than hitting every throw.....

he threw the ball away, thus not turning the ball over. he kept the momentum for his team. maybe he didn't get all those first downs on 3rd and long, but look at the average starting field position for pitt. he managed the game well enough to not give pitt the chance to take the game back.

no last minute heroics, which has been the thorn in the side of the browns when playing cleveland. how many blown leads, last minute scores for crushing, demoralizing losses?

this was finally a cerebral moment in quinns career, which showed a bit of maturity in keeping his calm and playing smart football. its understanding the situation, seizing the moment, and not letting emotion derail the team.

Great!,

so your happy the Browns have a Qb who can throw the ball away......Geeze, where will they ever find that kind of talent again??

You need to up your expectations at the QB spot..

Great!,

so your happy the Browns have a Qb who can throw the ball away......Geeze, where will they ever find that kind of talent again??

and you need to study football.

would you rather he take the sack, or throw the ball away?

perhaps it you that needs to review your expectations. im watching the actual plays....youre watching the stat line.

Actually sir you are wrong. Quinn did do something in our win last night. He played mistake-free and turnover-free football.

And that was HUGE. That's what makes a winner. Quinn went up a couple notches in my book last night.

Zombo

and you need to study football.

would you rather he take the sack, or throw the ball away?

perhaps it you that needs to review your expectations. im watching the actual plays....youre watching the stat line.

If the Steelers had put up 20 pts last night, you would not have that same opinion today, you too would agree that he can't get it done....

Luckily Quinns Defense and Cribbs won that game...it had nothin to do with him throwing balls away (which seemed like every throw anyway)

Can;t praise the D's effort enough and J.C.

If the Steelers had put up 20 pts last night,

but they didn't....im not interested in dealing with 'what-if's'.....

im not saying he'll succeed after one game, im not a quinn fan. unlike many, im not above praising the guy for helping the team win. he did what he had to do....not make mistakes.

its a shame that you are so myopic about a TEAM sport.

Great!,

Well its not something that DA or Charlie Frye knew how to do. So yes, I am happy with that. On the whole night, I probably saw only 2-3 passes that the steelers could have picked off. That's probably about the same #s that BGB threw. He's getting smarter with the throws he makes. But I do agree that is accuracy is still far from where we want it to be, especially on the deep ball. I'd love to see him keep one of those inbounds

YOU sir...are a complete idiot in regards to football. Know the game before spouting the same ol crap.

7 TDs and NO INT's in FOUR games.... when's the last time we could say that about our Browns QB's?

You win games by NOT making critical mistakes. On a brutally cold and windy night, Quinn didn't make any critical, bonehead mistakes like our "other" QB has done in the past.

I'll take 6-19 with no INT's and the WIN anyday.

YOU sir...are a complete idiot in regards to football. Know the game before spouting the same ol crap.

7 TDs and NO INT's in FOUR games.... when's the last time we could say that about our Browns QB's?

You win games by NOT making critical mistakes. On a brutally cold and windy night, Quinn didn't make any critical, bonehead mistakes like our "other" QB has done in the past.

Yep, it is better than 18 of 32 and a loss, that's for sure!

Do even watch what is going on?????????/

Quinn had nothing to do with any scoring last night at all...did he punch it in from the 7 after the Cribbs run?....he almost got sacked and took them out of fg range.....did you see the throw into triple coverage and almost cost the 3 pts?...did you see the missed throws down the middle to the TE..who looked very pissed he missed him, did you see hm run for any first downs when he had lanes open?......Apparently not..you wee watching the beautiful spirals thrown away to save a loss...doing what he can only do...

this my friend was not his win...this was a terrific job by the D and Cribbs going nuts.....Chr*st!, Cribbs had more offense then QUinn when he lined up at the QB spot..

Big BQ fan, but not afraid to say that he was way inaccurate last night. Maybe it was a grip issue for him (not for Big Ben) because his balls were sailing. What did he do well? No turnovers (no picks in 144 attempts, I think), had a nice sneak for a first down, and had good recognition against the blitz. Not at all what I was hoping for, but saying that a guy does nothing GREAT isn't an indictment. You don't have to be great to win. The D-line was GREAT. Cribbs was GREAT. Quinn didn't have to be. He was free from mental mistakes, which was all he had to do.

Do even watch what is going on?????????/

Quinn had nothing to do with any scoring last night at all...did he punch it in from the 7 after the Cribbs run?....he almost got sacked and took them out of fg range.....did you see the throw into triple coverage and almost cost the 3 pts?...did you see the missed throws down the middle to the TE..who looked very pissed he missed him, did you see hm run for any first downs when he had lanes open?......Apparently not..you wee watching the beautiful spirals thrown away to save a loss...doing what he can only do...

this my friend was not his win...this was a terrific job by the D and Cribbs going nuts.....Chr*st!, Cribbs had more offense then QUinn when he lined up at the QB spot..

I saw Quinn make a critical first down witha a qb sneak....I saw Quinn throw a few completioons to make critical first downs...and I saw Quinn lead a team as the field general to a victory. The important thing....I didn't see DA throwing interceptions all over the field. This was Quinn's win as much as it was Cribbs'......but you have to know the game of football to realize that. Happy hating.

I saw Quinn make a critical first down witha a qb sneak....I saw Quinn throw a few completioons to make critical first downs...and I saw Quinn lead a team as the field general to a victory. The important thing....I didn't see DA throwing interceptions all over the field. This was Quinn's win as much as it was Cribbs'......but you have to know the game of football to realize that. Happy hating.

That's not hate my man that's called keeping it real. Brady did not make any mistakes which is a very good thing. On the other hand there were many plays left on the field due to in inaccurate passes last night. Last night did not make me feel any better about our current state of the qb position in Cleveland.

Archived