THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn does nothing in GREAT win!!!

gmp

That's not hate my man that's called keeping it real. Brady did not make any mistakes which is a very good thing. On the other hand there were many plays left on the field due to in inaccurate passes last night. Last night did not make me feel any better about our current state of the qb position in Cleveland.

Now , Dat's what I'm talkin bout!...you my friend, watched the same game I did.....

So tell me how that QB on the "other"team, you know the one that WON THE SUPERBOWL last year, did any better? What did you expect in -14 degree windchill and gusty winds? Moron!

He still made much better throws...it was the Browns D that sacked him what 8 or 9 times and killed drives that made the difference.....

Keep making those excuses,....tooo cold, O-Line, Play Calling_ dropped balls, and on and on, and on.....

Quinn didn't make one play on his own that made any difference....OK, he threw nice passes out of bounds...what a performance...:(

He still made much better throws...it was the Browns D that sacked him what 8 or 9 times and killed drives that made the difference.....

Keep making those excuses,....tooo cold, O-Line, Play Calling_ dropped balls, and on and on, and on.....

Quinn didn't make one play on his own that made any difference....OK, he threw nice passes out of bounds...what a performance...:(

OK....admit it...........you're Hines Ward, aren't ya?

hines-ward-crying.gif

wow.....a new approach here is needed....

rather than try to talk sense into ya, gmp....i think i'll sit back and laugh at your lack of insight, tunnel vision, and general misunderstanding of the game. self-diagnosis is often a very difficult undertaking, and im not sure you got the horsepower under the hood to pull it off.

so please continue making an ass of yourself......every post is an indictment of your naivety, ignorance, and self loathing.

Go root for the Steelers. Can't even enjoy a win. Sad.

OH!!!...is always a frigin excuse with this guy,, the weather, the O-Line, the coaches play calling-the running game or lack of....

ALways a friggin excuse with Quinn and you Quinn jock supporters...Please for once call it like it is...

He sucked again, and was bailed out by a determined group of teamates...

He has a nice personality though right??.

and is he serious about actioning off his hair....WTF???

he needs to forget about his pretty boy stuff and make an 8 yard throw to keep a drive alive...

6-19 and 80 yardsWTF!!.20 of those were on a great grab on a bad throw to his TE...

u need to learn to spell or use spell check boy....its auction not actioning.....WTF??? as your faggot as* would say

I had to laugh when they interviewed Quinn after the game as if he'd actually done something.

All I could think was, where's Cribbs?

Did you listen to his comments D-bag? He gave all the credit to his teammates and fell all over himself giving credit to Cribbs. I can't believe you guys that find a reason to hate no matter what. They won and beat the Steelers.... enjoy

some people fail to realize, that almoast half our passing plays were on 3rd and long. its hard for any QB to complete a pass on 3rd and 10+. ya he he didn't play good, however he did have key passes on all 3 of our scoring drives, that allowed us to score, and he didn't have turnovers. in a windy game like that, thats the most you should be asking for, anything else is icing on the cake.

Kudos to the special teams, and a big adda boy to the Defense......that was not a work of art but a BIG win nonetheless...Great Job by everyone

EXCEPT Brady QUinn....time and time again, when he had to make (1) throw keep a drive alive...he overthrows, underthrows..off target..and was just beggin the Steelers to get the ball back and score...I don't want to hear how he managed the game....that's another way of saying this guy stinks...but he managed the game......it's like saying (she has a nice personality though)....we all know what she'll loook like right!

Let him finish out the season, and get ready to start the search for the next QB in Cleveland...this experiment is done, Quinn does not look at all like a QB in the pocket....and his throws behind, over and under receivers is the proof....these throws were only 10 to 12 yard throws??WTF...

Great grab by the TE to bail him out on a third and long...

Great effort by the De and special teams...

Cribbs was DA SH*t last night.

I am not a Quinn fan....lets get that out of the way right now.

However, he is showing progress as is the entire team.

We are probably going to see him at least one more year

Archived