THE BROWNS BOARD

You Steelers Trolls are Lucky

bonedawg

Well, since this was our Super Bowl this year, I decided to gloat a little on http://forums.steelersfever.com. I lasted about 20 minutes before getting all my posts scrubbed and perma-banned from the forum. Guess you steelers fans don't handle losing too well. Oh well, it was awesome while it lasted.

Here is my "banned" screen.

Well, since this was our Super Bowl this year, I decided to gloat a little on http://forums.steelersfever.com. I lasted about 20 minutes before getting all my posts scrubbed and perma-banned from the forum. Guess you steelers fans don't handle losing too well. Oh well, it was awesome while it lasted.

Here is my "banned" screen.

Yep. You can bet there are a lot of wives walking around with black eyes and their one tooth knocked out today.

If you want I'll post a couple emails I got when I was banned here just because the Steelers won Super Bowl XL.

Might want to think about that before you get all gloating.

Nah, I prefer to think about how we stomped your asses last night instead. Kudos for showing your face and taking your lumps here. After 20 minutes on a Steelers forum, I can see why you would rather post here.

its no secret thay can dish it out and can't take it.

stool trolls get freedom on our boards, but i haven't found on stool board that takes kindly to any dissent from opposing teams.

basically, they think their shit doesn't stink.

Again, you are wrong.

Your own mod has been a known trash-talking troll on a Steelers board I know of. He's never been booted. That's a fact.

I'm just bringing this up for some perspective here.

All I did was say Shittsburgh on that forum and a mod literally gave me this smiley :angry: and I was banned for being a "dickhead." Here was my last post before being banned.

Here are some directions home for you guys.

shittsburgh.jpg

Again, you are wrong.

Your own mod has been a known trash-talking troll on a Steelers board I know of. He's never been booted. That's a fact.

I'm just bringing this up for some perspective here.

Hey, my screen name still works over there. I just always figured I was well respected Joe. Maybe didn't push the envelope. I also showed up there many times in the losing streak, but not so much after that forum imploded a year or two back.

Anyone there that I still know? Where is that Tim4Steeler homo?

Is it me, or does anyone else get the heebie-Geebies and a bad case of itch on those Steeler forums?
bug%20on%20screen.gif

I never go on them, so I wouldn't know.

I mean, Stan, didn't your mother....or more appropriately, your father, teach you that the way to avoid STDs is to stay away from skanks and hos?

In the words of Nancy Reagan, Just Say No.

Hey, my screen name still works over there. I just always figured I was well respected Joe. Maybe didn't push the envelope. I also showed up there many times in the losing streak, but not so much after that forum imploded a year or two back.

Anyone there that I still know? Where is that Tim4Steeler homo?

I think the wounds were a little too fresh when I bombed them this morning. They had the typical "we won 6 super bowls STFU" responses and I countered with "We have 8, we just got them before they gave out trophies and had pop stars performing at halftime." After the shittburgh comment, things went off the rails. I used the same avatar I use here. I'm sure that didn't help.

Archived