THE BROWNS BOARD

Ryan Clark - Pittsburgh Steeler-Veteran SB winner

hardy har har

You lost because were a better team. STOP MAKING EXECUSES. It's a poor craftsman who blames his tools for his shotty work. Just ban this guy. It's obvious he has no life. This is the only thing he can do to make him feel like a bad ass. It's not like this kid would actually say any of this to anyones face or anything. Just think, he's actually sitting there getting a kick out of this because his life sucks that bad. I feel sorry for him actually.

Does it look like we give a shit what a sorry bitch ass player on your team has to say? If you're going to make excuses about losing then don't even play the game of football.

The final score is 13 BROWNS 6 for the Stoolers, and it's in the books. Kiss my ass Shittsburgh.

On another note, what's your excuse to the Raiders & Chiefs?

are the browns in the playoff hunt? no!

Last time the Browns made the playoffs guess who caved their heads in? you guessed it. Pittsburgh!

Are the Steelers in it? No, guess why, because we whooped your ass!

Does it look like we give a shit, this is the present dumbxxxx.

Is there any mods around here, I'm sick of this troll.

pittsburgh.jpg

Last time the Browns made the playoffs guess who caved their heads in? you guessed it. Pittsburgh!

Hmm, caved their heads in. That sounds kind of geographical. Like an avalanche or an earthquake.

You know water running over a certain course over a long period of time creates rivers?

Here's where the 3 Rivers came from.

hines-ward-crying.gif

largemiketomlin.jpg

The_New_Ben_Roethlisberger%20copy-790217.gif

The Squeelers will have plenty of time to "beat themselves" while other teams are in the playoffs.

Maybe Ochocinco should send them some hand lotion and Terrible Towels to clean up with.

I was almost positive you were a Pissburgh fan until I read that. It made me lol so good job.

but it is true. we own the browns..17-2 and have mega super bowls. it isn't even close.

the steelers played bad and they beat themselves. Ryan Clark should know who owns who in this league.

High altitudes own Ryan Clark. Gotta love sickle cell.

"a weird season losing to the team we own." AMEN..

I concur..

http://www.steelers.com/multimedia/MediaCenter/

The Browns only scored 13 points and only won because the Steelers played bad not vice versa..

You know what is funny? A Browns fan gets banned from a Steelers forum in less than 20 minutes because Steelers fans are a bunch of huge pussies. They don't want to see it any other way than their own. We tough and proud Browns fans keep you around for comic relief. You probably have no idea how stupid you look to us, do you?

I concur..

The Browns only scored 13 points and only won because the Steelers played bad not vice versa..

Ya know what PISSES me off? When a team that is BUILDING plays very well and a team that HAS played well in the PAST play; the "HAS-BEEN" team is always "Off their game" .... It's NEVER that the other team is playing well. That REALLY chaps my ass.

Ya REALLY think the Shittsburgh Squealers are gonna make it to the playoffs? Think again, buddy!!!!

but it is true. we own the browns..17-2 and have mega super bowls. it isn't even close.

the steelers played bad and they beat themselves. Ryan Clark should know who owns who in this league.

WAAAAAHHHH!!!!WWAAAAHHHH!!!!

I concur..

"Only" 13 points? Well here's a newsflash for ya- that's 7 more than the Steelers managed to ring up- against the worst rated defense in the NFL.

WAAAHHHHH, WAAAHHHHH, in what essentially amounted to a playoff game for the Steelers, they came out flatter than a proverbial pancake. You probably didn't listen to Tomlin's postgame interview- "we got outplayed in every phase of the game".

Yeah, I suppose you "own" Kansas City and Oakland too- you've lost to some of the worst teams in the league. Too bad the Rams and Tampa Bay aren't on your schedule so you could complete the Perfecta.

You lost because were a better team. STOP MAKING EXECUSES. It's a poor craftsman who blames his tools for his shotty work. Just ban this guy. It's obvious he has no life. This is the only thing he can do to make him feel like a bad ass. It's not like this kid would actually say any of this to anyones face or anything. Just think, he's actually sitting there getting a kick out of this because his life sucks that bad. I feel sorry for him actually.

.. You WERE indeed a Better Thursday. Doesnt make you a Better "TEam" overall ... Not yet ( After all we did Split this year) . We will see though . I acknowledge the Browns Out played Pittsburgh Thursday... Maybe a Big Step for you guys , maybe a Fluke ... not sure yet , but 2-11 and NO Offense says more about who the Browns are than the Victory over the Steelers. DONT GET ME WRONG... It was a needed step for the Browns. But they must Now Continue to play with Confidence.

Archived