THE BROWNS BOARD

lol @ NFL Network

Ebenezer

They're showing the 2002 wildcard playoff game between Pittsburgh and Cleveland right now. This is moments after Rich Eisen and the rest of the crew just bashed Pittsburgh for the last hour, showing Big Bens "low-fat" beef jerky and the "City of Champions" cereal that gets soggy in Cleveland (OH SNAP!).

I guess this is their way of giving something nice to Pittsburgh. So they can remember the teams of the PAST. Those teams that came in The Before Time. So they can forget about this sub .500 losing to the worst teams in the league garbage they have now.

Cherish the memories Squeeler fans. That's all you have left.

They're showing the 2002 wildcard playoff game between Pittsburgh and Cleveland right now. This is moments after Rich Eisen and the rest of the crew just bashed Pittsburgh for the last hour, showing Big Bens "low-fat" beef jerky and the "City of Champions" cereal that gets soggy in Cleveland (OH SNAP!).

I guess this is their way of giving something nice to Pittsburgh. So they can remember the teams of the PAST. Those teams that came in The Before Time. So they can forget about this sub .500 losing to the worst teams in the league garbage they have now.

that was a great game. when it matters most we win.. look at the bling on the steeler's fingers.. diamonds and gold.. for being the best..

the browns didn't even score in the 2nd half last night.

diamonds and gold.. for being the best..

It's funny you say that. It reminded me of how many of you bandwagon fans will now be buying black and gold Saints jerseys now that your fail team has been exposed on national television for being the oldest, fattest, slowest, most unprepared bunch of quitters and most frequent cry babies the NFL has ever seen. From champs to chumps.

Notice I didn't say defending champs, because you won't be defending anything.

It's funny you say that. It reminded me of how many of you bandwagon fans will now be buying black and gold Saints jerseys now that your fail team has been exposed on national television for being the oldest, fattest, slowest, most unprepared bunch of quitters and most frequent cry babies the NFL has ever seen. From champs to chumps.

Notice I didn't say defending champs, because you won't be defending anything.

i really didn't notice too much of what you wrote. it is not even coherent.

If you want to ignore this piece of shit troll go here http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php...amp;CODE=ignore

We're keeping an eye on troll boy. He's got another day or two of obnoxiousness before we kick his lame ass off of here.

Yeah the Steelers past tense used to be great, don't matter if it was last year or last century. Right now, they lost to Oakland, KC and the Browns. The boy is obviously in denial. And I'd love to see those Squealres set a MODERN day record. They lose to Green Bay (entirely possible) and they set the record for most consecutive losses by a defending SB champion.

the browns didn't even score in the 2nd half last night.

Yeah, last time I checked the FINALscore was Browns 13 shittsburgh 6, and thats the only score that matters. And how many TD did the steelers score the entire game? Yeah.............

??? How dumb are you ??? And I cant believe you guys have the Nerve to Talk SHIT ....LOL. Wow... Good win for you . But instead of Celebrating that , your Obsessed with disrespecting Pittsburgh. Well it must be a SUCK Win against a SUCK Team... so why even care. After all The Steelers Suck ?? Hilarious. GOOD WIN !!!! Congrats on taking us down. I was impressed with your D and your SP. Teams... Good solid step for your Team. All this Shit about the Steelers makes you guys sound Bitter and Pathetic. Is that REALLY what you like to be seen as ?? We sit back shake our heads and Laugh our tails off over the Crap being spouted here. The past ? Come on I hear about the Browns past ALL the time here. And if you think Pittsburgh wont be back with a Big ass chip on their shoulders next year .... you in for a BIG Surprise. Back to back losing seasons 3 times in 39 years. Not a big chance of it happening in ~2010. Enjoy YOUR Teams performance. You guys WON this game.

??? How dumb are you ??? And I cant believe you guys have the Nerve to Talk SHIT ....LOL. Wow... Good win for you . But instead of Celebrating that , your Obsessed with disrespecting Pittsburgh. Well it must be a SUCK Win against a SUCK Team... so why even care. After all The Steelers Suck ?? Hilarious. GOOD WIN !!!! Congrats on taking us down. I was impressed with your D and your SP. Teams... Good solid step for your Team. All this Shit about the Steelers makes you guys sound Bitter and Pathetic. Is that REALLY what you like to be seen as ?? We sit back shake our heads and Laugh our tails off over the Crap being spouted here. The past ? Come on I hear about the Browns past ALL the time here. And if you think Pittsburgh wont be back with a Big ass chip on their shoulders next year .... you in for a BIG Surprise. Back to back losing seasons 3 times in 39 years. Not a big chance of it happening in ~2010. Enjoy YOUR Teams performance. You guys WON this game.

Here's the point Freak. Your trolls come over here and dis our history as being "ancient". Excuse us, but your history is just that, except it's more recent. FYI the history of the NFL did not start in 1970. You really want me to look up how many back to back losing seasons the Steelers have had? Well I did, and it's a hell of a lot more than three. I'll acknowledge the Steelers have been great recently when your trolls are willing to admit the Steelers sucked big time before Chuck Noll took over.

RIGHT NOW, the Steelers are a mediocre team that has a real good chance for setting the record for most consecutive losses for a defending SB champ, and you've lost to three bottom-feeders in that stretch on top of it. We're loving it, Seattle's loving it, and all the Bengal fans I have to deal with at work are loving your free-fall.

My suggestion would be to get your o-line fixed before Ben gets killed. I know hope springs eternal, but Ward ain't getting any younger, and trust me, sooner or later, somebody's gonna send him into la-la land as payback for all those cheap shots he's dished out over the years.

Here's the point Freak. Your trolls come over here and dis our history as being "ancient". Excuse us, but your history is just that, except it's more recent. FYI the history of the NFL did not start in 1970. You really want me to look up how many back to back losing seasons the Steelers have had? Well I did, and it's a hell of a lot more than three. I'll acknowledge the Steelers have been great recently when your trolls are willing to admit the Steelers sucked big time before Chuck Noll took over.

RIGHT NOW, the Steelers are a mediocre team that has a real good chance for setting the record for most consecutive losses for a defending SB champ, and you've lost to three bottom-feeders in that stretch on top of it. We're loving it, Seattle's loving it, and all the Bengal fans I have to deal with at work are loving your free-fall.

My suggestion would be to get your o-line fixed before Ben gets killed. I know hope springs eternal, but Ward ain't getting any younger, and trust me, sooner or later, somebody's gonna send him into la-la land as payback for all those cheap shots he's dished out over the years.

Good post man!

And I'm still waiting for Freak of Steel to explain why he thinks the Steelers will be better next season. (A statement he's made more than once on this message board.)

Here a Point also. A Guy like me NO Troll . Respecting You guys for 4 yrs. in the midst of all you hard times. And I just don't like the Obnoxious carp being spouted here. IF You guys actually believe this DAMN... And DAMN Again. I thought Most of you were smarter than this. Thats all.

And I'm still waiting for Freak of Steel to explain why he thinks the Steelers will be better next season. (A statement he's made more than once on this message board.)

Dude are you serious. WHY Would we be worse that THIS Year ??? Ben, Mendenhall, Holmes . Wallace Heath Miller all Great players. Ward a warrior.... O-line was better this year till THIS Week. And Our D is not That Old. Troy back A, Smith back. And Tomlin has learned a valuable lesson. We will talk this time NEXT Year. If your right ... I will salute you and Chang my Signature to BROWNS RULE. If I am right STEELERS Rule will be your Signature . Ok ??

Funny.. no matter what thread this asshole posts in, FreakofSteel uses the same M.O..... everyone is bitter.... everyone is disrespectful... blah blah blah

How about if we beat you next year you stay the F off our board..., forever.

Last time I checked, yet again, you are STILL on our board.

Talk about being obsessive.

Bitch

Funny.. no matter what thread this asshole posts in, FreakofSteel uses the same M.O..... everyone is bitter.... everyone is disrespectful... blah blah blah

How about if we beat you next year you stay the F off our board..., forever.

Last time I checked, yet again, you are STILL on our board.

Talk about being obsessive.

Bitch

SAME OLD Shit... at least I anit freaking HIDING !!!!! I am here to face the Damn music. And You guys are Bitter. Damn Admit it. I admit I HATE Losing to you all.... I admit You Out freaking Played us. Dont lump me in the same category as the TROLLS who come here to Terrorize you guys. How much fun would you have Slamming us to each other...?? Come on man. I salute your Team for Taking care of business Thursday. But win with some dignity.

ANd yet you come back with your same old predictable boring tiring posts...

Go get some new material.

Bitch

What the F*** are YOU talking about. Stinking Loser...You are just another sorry ass fan ruined by A Decade plus of losing. Sad what Browns Fans have been reduced to.... Beeeotch.

MANY of You guys are a total laughingstock . Even my friends who are Browns fans are embarrassed of you. My friend who coaches Travel Fastpitch with me said :

" I cant with good conscience say ANYTHING to you , ONE Win means Nothing. We need to win 3 of the next 4 for this to even be a Rivalry again"

So , i know most of the Dumbass Browns fans on the planet Live and Mouth Breath..RIGHT here at brownsboard.com... How Proud you must be. Yapp all you want , you just sound more bitter and less knowledgeable . Enjoy your WIN. Long time coming ... Long Long time coming. Maybe thats why your so Retarded. Haven't been there my self ...so just cant relate.

"Whaaaaaaaa ! Two wins don't mean nothing ! Three wins don't mean nothing ! Four wins don't mean nothing.............

10 wins don't mean...er... nothing.... and stop talking about our affairs with the illicit sex carp !!! "

Browns won. Pushed the steelers into crying "Fowl" by halftime.

Maybe there are illicit sex Canadian geese over at three rivers stadium.

Dude are you serious. WHY Would we be worse that THIS Year ??? Ben, Mendenhall, Holmes . Wallace Heath Miller all Great players. Ward a warrior.... O-line was better this year till THIS Week. And Our D is not That Old. Troy back A, Smith back. And Tomlin has learned a valuable lesson. We will talk this time NEXT Year. If your right ... I will salute you and Chang my Signature to BROWNS RULE. If I am right STEELERS Rule will be your Signature . Ok ??

All those great players have just lost 5 in a row. What valuable lesson has Tomlin learned? Apparently he has found Hell; Maybe now he can unleash it. ::eyes rolling heavenward::

And, hey, it's been decades since I've seen the inside of a middle school. I don't make silly bets. You can "Chang" your signature to whatever you want.

BTW, you appear to have lost your sense of humor. Would you like for us to help you look for it?

SAME OLD Shit... at least I anit freaking HIDING !!!!! I am here to face the Damn music. And You guys are Bitter. Damn Admit it. I admit I HATE Losing to you all.... I admit You Out freaking Played us. Dont lump me in the same category as the TROLLS who come here to Terrorize you guys. How much fun would you have Slamming us to each other...?? Come on man. I salute your Team for Taking care of business Thursday. But win with some dignity.

Let me get this straight, a steelers fan is on a browns board telling browns fans not to talk bad about the steelers? :blink:

All those great players have just lost 5 in a row. What valuable lesson has Tomlin learned? Apparently he has found Hell; Maybe now he can unleash it. ::eyes rolling heavenward::

And, hey, it's been decades since I've seen the inside of a middle school. I don't make silly bets. You can "Chang" your signature to whatever you want.

BTW, you appear to have lost your sense of humor. Would you like for us to help you look for it?

I will grant the Steelers this KS- they're not the same defense without Poly-moo-moo. However, a team shouldn't have to depend on just one player. & the Browns beat the Steelers minus their two best defensive players. Only exceptions I can think of are at the qb position, and the Patriots still made the playoffs last year without Brady.

Bitter- nah. Jealous? Maybe. All I can say it's about our turn to win something. Can't hardly feel bad for Red Sox and Cubs fans, when the Celtics, Bruins, and Bulls were racking up all those championships.

for posterity. B)

what's the CLE/pit record now? it has to be within a game or two...especially regular season. i think we fell back a few all-time.

in my view, we don't need to run 10 straight on them for dignity's sake, just tip it in our favor again "all-time". their recent run of wins was a nice feather in the cap of this decade's team, but overall record is the real rivalry. a great start to being competitive again.

LMAO @ soggy cereal in CLE. Rich Eisen is tops.

Archived