THE BROWNS BOARD

Lol, how ironic is this

DAWGPOUND16

We're getting random dudes off the streets and they have been impressive. It all started vs the Bengals few weeks back

It was Matt Roth, and then Evan Moore vs the Chargers, and then Marcus Bernard vs the Steelers, who is next?

Mangenious, I see what you're doin. :unsure:

We're getting random dudes off the streets and they have been impressive. It all started vs the Bengals few weeks back

It was Matt Roth, and then Evan Moore vs the Chargers, and then Marcus Bernard vs the Steelers, who is next?

Mangenious, I see what you're doin. :unsure:

yeah, isn't funny how some of these new guys kind of came out of nowhere, but are contributing significantly to the browns? i wonder how the rest of the season is going to go?

Josh cribbs was asked by a reporter about all of the new faces, he said that the first thing he asks them if they are just passing through or are they going to stay? Then he lets them know that they are playing each game to keep their job.

You guys won. Good game. But in reality, it's probably the worst thing that could have happened to your team at this point because it will probably be just enough for Mangini to keep his job. Nice win for you guys though.

I appreciate your concern....and there are a lot of Browns' fans that also want Mangini out of here, but I'm sensing some may be changing their minds. Who knows?.....he might prove to be a good coach.....maybe not. But if I were a Steelers' fan, I'd be looking at my own coaching and wondering if he's the right guy, at thios point.

You guys won. Good game. But in reality, it's probably the worst thing that could have happened to your team at this point because it will probably be just enough for Mangini to keep his job. Nice win for you guys though.

We..ll lets just state the facts..Mangini is 2 and 1 vs Tomlin and in the two victories (1 wth the Jets in 2007)

Big Ben has been sacked a total of 14 times!!.Ya think Mangini has figured out how to confuse Ben?

Your worse nightmare is going to be Mangini. AND he beat you with a 4-12 Jets team and a 2 and 11 Browns team.

After this draft and a couple free agents..YIKES

Dude, the only difference between Mangini and Tomlin is that Tomlin was handed a talent filled team with a stable organization. Mangini was given very little and has had to COACH. I don't see Tomlin turning you're complacent pile of shit team around.

Talent and motivation wins in the NFL as much as coaching. To his credit Tomlin stepped into a good thing and didn't fix what wasn't broken. But don't pretend he is a great coach. Well spoken, articulate and passionate, yes.....but he is no better at X's and O's than Mangini. And certainly isn't getting more from his player than Mangini.

I myself would agree with you. I just hope the people running the show out front have enough brains to pull the trigger and replace him if he fails next year. But as i have said many times before. It doesn't just start with him and his staff. You also have the front office positions to think about changing as well. You need good quality people in the front office as well as the coaching staff. You can have all the talented players in the world on your team but it wont mean crap if they don't have a solid front office and solid coaching staff to coach them. I do think however tomlin has been riding on the coat tails of a team cowher built. He merely stepped into the drivers seat. I think now you are seeing what happens when you hit bumps in the road and cant figure out how to correct the problem. We already know our team is going to have to improve next year but it also looks like so will the steelers. How do you go from super bowl to where they are now without really losing key players???

Archived