THE BROWNS BOARD

James Harrison Beating Up Women not enough, his mom has to get in the act

BigBrownsFan

LMAO, that joint is in Coventry I think, which is where Roid Monk went to HS.

See how Puker fans can't take it when it's put back in their faces? Hilarious beating those guys and watching the demise go down.

Step on those assholes necks.

LMAO, that joint is in Coventry I think, which is where Roid Monk went to HS.

See how Puker fans can't take it when it's put back in their faces? Hilarious beating those guys and watching the demise go down.(??)

Step on those assholes necks.

Your a class act... I have seen enough "Bad Reaction" From Cleveland the past several seasons. Including a Jackass who wanted to Hit Cowher that had to GET Body Slammed by Harrison. Lets not forget Mildred Harrison is a JAMES Harrison Fan... Not a Steeler Fan. Probably was a Browns fan before her son became a Steeler , being an Akron Native. Enjoy the WIn... The Browns wont be overlooked in 2010. (DAMN ..I sound like a Browns fan on that , sorry)

Your a class act... I have seen enough "Bad Reaction" From Cleveland the past several seasons. Including a Jackass who wanted to Hit Cowher that had to GET Body Slammed by Harrison. Lets not forget Mildred Harrison is a JAMES Harrison Fan... Not a Steeler Fan. Probably was a Browns fan before her son became a Steeler , being an Akron Native. Enjoy the WIn... The Browns wont be overlooked in 2010. (DAMN ..I sound like a Browns fan on that , sorry)

And what was James Harrison before he became a woman beater? A man beater?

Dont go throwing bullshit phrases around here like "class act" when you so suddenly forget who the fuk you are talking about...

Just another deuchebag Steeler fan....

Class act THIS, bitch

Dont go throwing bullshit phrases around here like "class act" when you so suddenly forget who the fuk you are talking about...

Class act THIS, bitch

The bigger question is when did Harrison ever beat anyone? (With the obvious exception of on the football field)

Leave it to Riffer to try to start needless drama with pointless name calling and assinine comments.

The good thing about threads like this is that you only see the same 3 or 4 Browns fans on them. Most fans on this board don't have the taste for these antics and stay clear. Those fans are busy enjoying their big win and doing so rightfully so.

"BTW, did James Harrison even get off the bus on Thursday??? Didnt even hear his name mentioned...."

Surely you heard the announcers mention how Harrison is nearly alway held and its rarely called.

Harrison was spotted thoughout that game getting held/facemasked/tackled. Too bad the refs have rarely seen it the past 3 years.

The bigger question is when did Harrison ever beat anyone? (With the obvious exception of on the football field)

Leave it to Riffer to try to start needless drama with pointless name calling and assinine comments.

The good thing about threads like this is that you only see the same 3 or 4 Browns fans on them. Most fans on this board don't have the taste for these antics and stay clear. Those fans are busy enjoying their big win and doing so rightfully so.

"BTW, did James Harrison even get off the bus on Thursday??? Didnt even hear his name mentioned...."

Surely you heard the announcers mention how Harrison is nearly alway held and its rarely called.

Harrison was spotted thoughout that game getting held/facemasked/tackled. Too bad the refs have rarely seen it the past 3 years.

More like too bad joe thomas is a beast and owns him on a regular basis

More like too bad joe thomas is a beast and owns him on a regular basis

"92 [James Harrison[ brings it every play" - Joe Thomas during a game Harrison would finish with two sacks (Over Thomas on both of them)

Although, overall Thomas has done the best job at contianing Harrison without too much holding. He's the best LT in the league, he is just waiting for someone worth blocking for.

"92 brings it every play" - Joe Thomas during game Harrison would finish with two sacks (Over Thomas on both of them)

Although, overall Thomas has done the best job at contianing Harrison without too much holding. He's the best LT in the league, he is just waiting for someone to block for.

Haha just watched a joe thomas interview where he said harrison's gameplan is when he gets locked up and doesn't think he can get to the quarterback he throws his feet up and tries to get a holding call.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/multimedia/...yer.php?id=6587

Really? Back your dumbass comments up, Homer........

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3284544

What game u referring to about Harrison when you say Thomas said he brings it every play? Because by official stats on Thursday, he never left the bus. Two tackles??? TWO??? LMAO.....

Get bent...... u r as damn delusional as they come....

Haha just watched a joe thomas interview where he said harrison's gameplan is when he gets locked up and doesn't think he can get to the quarterback he throws his feet up and tries to get a holding call.

What about when the LT and immediatley wraps up Harrison like a tackle.?(Not a cut block, flat out wrap up tackle) Or when he gets dragged down by his horse collar after beating the o-lineman. Or the choke hold that rarely gets called but the refs actually flagged Thomas for on Thursday. Thomas does a good job though and these problems usually don't occur with Thomas.

Really? Back your dumbass comments up, Homer........

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3284544

What game u referring to about Harrison when you say Thomas said he brings it every play? Because by official stats on Thursday, he never left the bus. Two tackles??? TWO??? LMAO.....

Get bent...... u r as damn delusional as they come....

ALL charges were dropped. He wasn't convicted, didn't plead guilty or didn't even make a plea bargin. The charges were flat out dropped. I'm sorry but under court of U.S. law he has never been anything more then accused (we now know falsely accused) of any type of assult on anybody his entire life. The only way Harrison is guilty of this crime is if "u r as damn delusional as they come"

Thomas' quote was said last year. I seen it on the Steeler season highlight DVD. That was also the game he got two sacks.

Class act THIS, bitch

Your a Bitter little Bitch... seriously. Its embarrassing how some of you Browns fans are ... note I said "some". Enjoy your win. and quit Bitching and whining about Everything Pittsburgh.

So... He may Just Pay Dearly for That. Talking Shit against an all Pro is Never a Good Idea. Funny I JUST THIS WEEK read a thread Bitching about how poor you Offensive line play is....

Your a Bitter little Bitch... seriously. Its embarrassing how some of you Browns fans are ... note I said "some". Enjoy your win. and quit Bitching and whining about Everything Pittsburgh.

Bitter? No, bitter would be going on to a STEELERS board and bitching. Lest I remind YOU, asshole, you are on a Browns board. Amazing how you self-concious little pricks spend your time on an opponent's board rather than your own. For the record, I dont go to other teams boards. Why? Because it;'s stupid. Amazing how you come here and call out people...

Go back to your fuking trailer and sister-wife, you toothless bitch.

Bitter? No, bitter would be going on to a STEELERS board and bitching. Lest I remind YOU, asshole, you are on a Browns board. Amazing how you self-concious little pricks spend your time on an opponent's board rather than your own. For the record, I dont go to other teams boards. Why? Because it;'s stupid. Amazing how you come here and call out people...

Go back to your fuking trailer and sister-wife, you toothless bitch.

Same old dumb ass BS...seriously. Your board wouldn't be near as fun without us.

And I don't Dis , slam or make fun of Cleveland. Have always respected you history and dedicated fans....I Called this loss this week... wasnt hard to see it coming.

I am not Blind or a Steeler Apologist . Its just pathetic how effffing Stupid a Guy like you is. So BITTER its sad. Fans like YOU Make your fan base look like a bunch of Total asses ! Seriously. Great win , by Cleveland too bad many of the Browns fans cant win with Grace OR COMMON SENSE.

You won a GAME out of the last 13.... and 4 of 23. You have a LONG way to go. Maybe you get there. But in the meantime if you want to sound like an ass... by all means Continue on. And I LOVE how your Retards always play all this illicit sex SHIT... Wow Low freaking life is what you are. A Town most well know of late of , for having a Sex Perv. Serial Killer. I cant say I am surprised by your continued obsession with Perversion. Sick ass Jerk that You obviously are.

Nice try jackass.. I dont even live in Ohio let alone Cleveland.

Keep yapping. Bitch.

Yapping is all you got low life. Anyway Beat our asses about 11 more times then YAPP All you want . Till then You sound like , look like , and are a Jackass . Carry on Ricki...

Odd, that's what Whines Hard does all the time. He has been trying to teach the other

wr's to do it to, but they can't dance.

Meanwhile, Big "duh" Ben Rothlicksboogers has claimed that every time he ever

gets hit around the shoulders or pressured, one of his knees hurt, so it should be a low

hit on the qb foul.......

"illicit sex carp" ???????? Great pic of a common fish found only in the murky waters just off Three Rivers stadium.

The steelers looked like they ATE a ton of carp just before the game.

Wait, uncooked carp contain a neurological poison in trace amounts. Cook it thoroughly, and the

toxin is gone. Eat raw carp for about two weeks, and you can/will? suffer some degree of paralysis.

Hey, that was in my Canadian Guide book from when I was a kid.

I guess that makes the Pitifulburg Steelers a bunch of fish heads... and could explain their

behavior after they got their butts kicked by our Browns.

Hey, now, it's in Brownsboard Rules of Order...

all talk of "girlymen" is supposed to be reserved for PollyMoomoo or Whines Hard.

Or... any Steeler player. :angry:

There's rumors around Akron that alledgedly Roid Monk's momma has been juicing.

That would explain this senseless outburst just because her baby got dominated by Joe Thomas.

Apparently, she has bitch tits too.

There's rumors around Akron that alledgedly Roid Monk's momma has been juicing.

That would explain this senseless outburst just because her baby got dominated by Joe Thomas.

Apparently, she has bitch tits too.

Harrison did draw a holding call and forced a few others that weren't called. Not to mention the Browns only attempted 16 passes. Harrison drew a holding called once every 16 pass plays the Browns run. That's really good considering he doesn't rush the passer on every pass and since not all the holds are called.

Overall, Harrison did have his worst game in three seasons, but don't let that make you believe the myth that Thomas always dominates Harrison. Its always a great All-Pro match-up between this two.

Harrison did draw a holding call and forced a few others that weren't called. Not to mention the Browns only attempted 16 passes. Harrison drew a holding called once every 16 pass plays the Browns run. That's really good considering he doesn't rush the passer on every pass and since not all the holds are called.

Overall, Harrison did have his worst game in three seasons, but don't let that make you believe the myth that Thomas always dominates Harrison. Its always a great All-Pro match-up between this two.

Go back to my post and watch the thomas interview. He said the holding call came from a ref across the field after harrison did his best acting. After the call thomas made a point to tell all the refs what he was doing and afterwards they saw it and agreed thus no further "holding" calls

Odd, that's what Whines Hard does all the time. He has been trying to teach the other

wr's to do it to, but they can't dance.

Meanwhile, Big "duh" Ben Rothlicksboogers has claimed that every time he ever

gets hit around the shoulders or pressured, one of his knees hurt, so it should be a low

hit on the qb foul.......

"illicit sex carp" ???????? Great pic of a common fish found only in the murky waters just off Three Rivers stadium.

The steelers looked like they ATE a ton of carp just before the game.

Wait, uncooked carp contain a neurological poison in trace amounts. Cook it thoroughly, and the

toxin is gone. Eat raw carp for about two weeks, and you can/will? suffer some degree of paralysis.

Hey, that was in my Canadian Guide book from when I was a kid.

I guess that makes the Pitifulburg Steelers a bunch of fish heads... and could explain their

behavior after they got their butts kicked by our Browns.

Somebody decipher this for me. I will pay you.

Archived