THE BROWNS BOARD

Mike Florio strikes again . . .

Chip Banks

But this isn't fake, another beauty from Florio

MANGINI THREATENED TO LOCK THE PLAYERS OUT IF THEY BLEW THEIR LEAD

Last Updated 2:18 PM, December 12, 2009 ET

The East Coast Press along with the PD and the ABJ are in full fledged panic mode right now, they'll do anything to keep the "Fire Mangini Now" crowd going. This is beyond pathetic and Browns fans should pixxx all over these guys (Grossi and McManamon as well)

My god! Did Mangini bang this guy's wife or something? Brown's fans like petitions right? How about a petition calling for Florio's termination. The guy is obviously on drugs and is collecting a nice salary for all of his smut while many Clevelanders are out of work. Let's go get this cook's job. He's unfit.

Um, dudes, Mike Florio employs himself.

Secondly, the link above is not Mike Florio, but someone making a decent attempt at it looking like Florio.

You can tell, because Florio usually has very good grammar, but the link above has some elementary grammar mistakes.

It's pretty easy to figure out that it's fake. It's made to look like a NBC sports website or MSNBC website and the website address doesn't match the "supposed" website that we're visiting. The last line of the website is evil mangenious or some such nonsense.

I'm betting it's joesixpat who has a hard on for hating Mangini and now has problems getting followers after Mangini managed to beat the Steelers with a scotch tape and band aid line up on defense.

But this isn't fake, another beauty from Florio

MANGINI THREATENED TO LOCK THE PLAYERS OUT IF THEY BLEW THEIR LEAD

Last Updated 2:18 PM, December 12, 2009 ET

The East Coast Press along with the PD and the ABJ are in full fledged panic mode right now, they'll do anything to keep the "Fire Mangini Now" crowd going. This is beyond pathetic and Browns fans should pixxx all over these guys (Grossi and McManamon as well)

If you listen to Josh Cribbs' post game interview (on the Browns' official web site) you'll discover that the title of the article is true: “Coach said, ‘Do not come back in this locker room without a win,’” Josh Cribbs told the Canton Repository.

Cribbs was laughing about it and said he wanted a shower after the game. The Cribbs interview is really great. If you haven't listened yet, I recommend it.

It's pretty easy to figure out that it's fake. It's made to look like a NBC sports website or MSNBC website and the website address doesn't match the "supposed" website that we're visiting. The last line of the website is evil mangenious or some such nonsense.

I'm betting it's joesixpat who has a hard on for hating Mangini and now has problems getting followers after Mangini managed to beat the Steelers with a scotch tape and band aid line up on defense.

Actually, hoax was mine. My attempt at humor was just to mimic Florio's reporting to its near slanderous extreme, with only vague source citations. The fake article is slightly more ridiculous than anything Florio has written to date, but just as accurate.

Actually, hoax was mine. My attempt at humor was just to mimic Florio's reporting to its near slanderous extreme, with only vague source citations. The fake article is slightly more ridiculous than anything Florio has written to date, but just as accurate.

Sorry banks but its not as humorous as mangini trying to tell browns media/fans how well we and DA were progressing with DA at the helm as he broke club records for bad performances by a qb ,now thats a ridiculous statement for a coach to try to sell...and its this kind of things that mangini does/needs to stop doing that implores people to dislike and headhunt him ,he often comes across as a fabricator and unknowledgeable ,in a fantasy world far ,far away from what everyone else is seeing...he needs to try harder to show that he does live on the same football planet as everyone else..and accept the fact that numbers dont lie..enough false positives coach ,lets focus on addressing and fixing real negatives and dare i say it ,there is some real flaws in your perfected system coach.. ;)

Archived