THE BROWNS BOARD

Sheep in Wolves Clothing

cdl15

If there was any worse time to win against the steelers, BET YOU ANYTHING this was it. Everyone struttin around like we just beat the same that won the superbowl. Hardly was the same team we faced earlier this year.

And here are a couple of reasons why this game will F*ck us.

Mangini was one division loss away from being done. o my god he beat the steelers . so what caught them at the perfect time four game losing streak and all the injuries and a true rookie RB that will run over us. Man Jina is still 2-11 by no stretch is this improving.

If there was ever a year to have the first round draft pic overall this was it. suh is a complete monster, Browns wanna win in future he is the IMPACT, interior lineman we need. Remember our strength is our Lines we need to sew them up for the next 5 years like Romeo and Savage intended.

I believe this team should of been making a playoff run this year, instead we are xxxxing reblowing or rebuilding again when the last guy that was here never had enough time to do anything but bring in pro bowlers. We were in the exact same position as cincy and jacksonville. when the times got tough and they got real tough for all three teams and we were the only one to go out there and push the panic button and restart the team cause the team got injured and beat up.

Even the Titans stuck to their guns and Fisher looks better than ever.

Don't be fooled Great Victory but this season isn't over and one win doesn't make up for a 2 3 4 win year. This team was better than this piece of shit

Lighten up Francis....

Yes the Steelers are down, but dude, we are playing a CFL RB, a WR at Safety, numerous back-ups and practice squad players and we beat them up nicely. I don't think anyone is kidding themselves about this team. There is a lot of work to be done still. It was a great step in the right direction.

If there was any worse time to win against the steelers, BET YOU ANYTHING this was it. Everyone struttin around like we just beat the same that won the superbowl. Hardly was the same team we faced earlier this year.

Mangini was one division loss away from being done. o my god he beat the steelers . so what caught them at the perfect time four game losing streak and all the injuries and a true rookie RB that will run over us. Man Jina is still 2-11 by no stretch is this improving.

If there was ever a year to have the first round draft pic overall this was it. suh is a complete monster, Browns wanna win in future he is the IMPACT, interior lineman we need. Remember our strength is our Lines we need to sew them up for the next 5 years like Romeo and Savage intended.

I believe this team should of been making a playoff run this year, instead we are xxxxing reblowing or rebuilding again when the last guy that was here never had enough time to do anything but bring in pro bowlers. We were in the exact same position as cincy and jacksonville. when the times got tough and they got real tough for all three teams and we were the only one to go out there and push the panic button and restart the team cause the team got injured and beat up.

Don't be fooled Great Victory but this season isn't over and one win doesn't make up for a 2 3 4 win year. This team was better than this piece of shit

What? It's hard to hear you. Your head seems to be stuck up your ass.

What? It's hard to hear you. Your head seems to be stuck up your ass.

LMFAO see this is why we suck. Browns Owners listen to these types of fans and media way too much.

Lerner Get RiD of Mangini hes a dud. chk his record after third year it will be the worst since weve come back

I believe this team should of been making a playoff run this year,

you say this, and expect we'll respect your opinion?

who's being a fool here?

LMFAO see this is why we suck. Browns Owners listen to these types of fans and media way too much.

Lerner Get RiD of Mangini hes a dud. chk his record after third year it will be the worst since weve come back

I'll have to be honest- at the bye I was ready to ride Mangini out of town on a rail- I'm not so sure anymore that's the right thing to do. The Steelers game wasn't an aberration- it was a trend. The Browns even though they lost, showed improvement playing the Bengals and Chargers.

And we beat the Steelers using a bunch of second stringers and practice squad players- that's good coaching & game planning, whether you're willing to admit it or not.

Yup, we might have lost out on the Suh sweepstakes, but you play to win, not play for draft position. Frankly it wouldn't surprise me all that much to see the Browns win a couple more- like KC and Oakland.

We beat Pittsburgh, I'm enjoying it. Yes, I care about the draft, but a WIN over Pittsburgh trumps all that.

I wrote in another thread that I'm not all sold on Mangini. But give the guy credit for getting the team up for the Pittsburgh & Cincy this season. The quickest way to the playoffs is to win the division, and we went 1-5 with depleted talent in those games, with 4 of 6 being close games (blowout losses to the Ratbirds).

You can't be for real.

Lighten up Francis....

Yes the Steelers are down, but dude, we are playing a CFL RB, a WR at Safety, numerous back-ups and practice squad players and we beat them up nicely. I don't think anyone is kidding themselves about this team. There is a lot of work to be done still. It was a great step in the right direction.

Steelers Down..But Not a Scrub team... 7 losses ALL 6 points or less. They will be back in 2010. Good Solid win. Your Defense was very impressive.

We beat Pittsburgh, I'm enjoying it. Yes, I care about the draft, but a WIN over Pittsburgh trumps all that.

I wrote in another thread that I'm not all sold on Mangini. But give the guy credit for getting the team up for the Pittsburgh & Cincy this season. The quickest way to the playoffs is to win the division, and we went 1-5 with depleted talent in those games, with 4 of 6 being close games (blowout losses to the Ratbirds).

Credit is due to Rob Ryan, not mangini....and daboll...jesus h, his playcalling is ridonkulous.

Bye bye mangini...

Still happy we whooped some squeeler ass though

Credit is due to Rob Ryan, not mangini....and daboll...jesus h, his playcalling is ridonkulous.

Bye bye mangini...

Still happy we whooped some squeeler ass though

You held on and won the game ... Ass Whooping ? LOL... I missed that one. This wasn't 51~0 ... But a Good win for you guys nevertheless.

Bringing this team around to start establishing some camraderie and team play, lift spirits, and having players buy into a collective system, is better for 50+ players and hundreds-of-thousands of fans, and out-weighs 1 potential player.

We tried the losing to get the first pick(s) in the draft avenue. That ain't the solution. Playing tough, out playing and preparing the opposition and having some heart and spirit around here is much, much, much more valuable than a single draft pick (I don't care who it is).

Great Win ... perfect timing, much needed.

Win out the rest of the games and keep this train moving. Don't stop to help others on, steam roll, baby!

Bringing this team around to start establishing some camraderie and team play, lift spirits, and having players buy into a collective system, is better for 50+ players and hundreds-of-thousands of fans, and out-weighs 1 potential player.

We tried the losing to get the first pick(s) in the draft avenue. That ain't the solution. Playing tough, out playing and preparing the opposition and having some heart and spirit around here is much, much, much more valuable than a single draft pick (I don't care who it is).

Win out the rest of the games and keep this train moving. Don't stop to help others on, steam roll, baby!

Very Accurate assessment Anteater !!

Steelers Down..But Not a Scrub team... 7 losses ALL 6 points or less. They will be back in 2010. Good Solid win. Your Defense was very impressive.

I meant no one is kidding themselves, or shouldn't be, about The Browns being very good. The Steelers have more talent and should win, but older, complacent players along with injuries catch up to a team very quickly.

Screw the number 1 pick. Even if we win the rest of our games we're still picking in the top ten or so. I'm sure the 10th best player in college football can help this team next year.

Complete overreaction by the op and yes the Browns whooped the Stoolers ASSES! Anytime you get 8 sacks, multiple qb hits, keep the opposing team out of the endzone, hold them to just 2 fgs, keep them under 100 total yds rushing while you rush for almost 200 yds total on their so-called best d against the run, dominate your opponent on special teams, embarrass them on national tv, make their #1 wr cry in the locker room and the majority of your key starters were on the ir or the inactive list and you had to rely on street free agents, practice squad players and a rb from the freaking cfl, then yes you whooped your opponents ass. PERIOD!

Complete overreaction by the op and yes the Browns whooped the Stoolers ASSES! Anytime you get 8 sacks, multiple qb hits, keep the opposing team out of the endzone, hold them to just 2 fgs, keep them under 100 total yds rushing while you rush for almost 200 yds total on their so-called best d against the run, dominate your opponent on special teams, embarrass them on national tv, make their #1 wr cry in the locker room and the majority of your key starters were on the ir or the inactive list and you had to rely on street free agents, practice squad players and a rb from the freaking cfl, then yes you whooped your opponents ass. PERIOD!

Ding! Ding! We have a winner. That is the best summary of the game i have read. Alot of comma's tho... :)

No, you suck because you want to change coaches every year.

No, you suck because you want to change coaches every year.

Exactly, I know people are upset b/c of getting rid of Winslow and Edwards and cuz of all the former Jets, but Mangini has a system in place and those guys have already been in it and can help it progress here in Cleveland. Keeping edwards wouldnt of done anything cuz he hasnt done any better for the Jets and Winslow is all about himself and money not the Mangini way. Give Mangini a break, its not like he is the first coach to come in here and lose. Let everything work out, he knows what he is doing and thats why he is a coach. It frustrates fans and I know it did to me, but I see improvement week after week since the bye week w/ more and more injuries. thats good coaching. Who cares about that #1 pick? Winning is more important, Free Agents arent going to wanna come to a team with no wins and it takes drafting and free agents to improve a team.

So chill out like everyone else has said

I meant no one is kidding themselves, or shouldn't be, about The Browns being very good. The Steelers have more talent and should win, but older, complacent players along with injuries catch up to a team very quickly.

I Really believe the Steelers of this year show up and Think...OK THE STEELERS are Here ...FEAR US !!! This is the NFL... and the Level of talent is so Good that from Top to Bottom the difference is slim. You better Show up and Be ready or ANY TEAM out there will Beat your tail. FEAR THIS

??? I think not ...

Ding! Ding! We have a winner. That is the best summary of the game i have read. Alot of comma's tho... :)

You won... tag it anyway you wish. But no one else in this League is tagging this an "Ass whoopin" ... The Browns have recieved some ASS Whopppin`s the past few yrs. They Know it wasnt an ass whoppin... the Got ahead . They Held on. Ugly ass wins are as Good as Ass whoopin`s. But they dont leave the same Impression. The Steelers NEXT Season are not going to look back at THIS Loss and shake with fear. It was an Ugly Game ...that they lost. In a LONG Line of Ugly games that they lost. But by all means turn it into some kind of Fantasia. Its your win , and you earned it.

You won... tag it anyway you wish. But no one else in this League is tagging this an "Ass whoopin" ... The Browns have recieved some ASS Whopppin`s the past few yrs. They Know it wasnt an ass whoppin... the Got ahead . They Held on. Ugly ass wins are as Good as Ass whoopin`s. But they dont leave the same Impression. The Steelers NEXT Season are not going to look back at THIS Loss and shake with fear. It was an Ugly Game ...that they lost. In a LONG Line of Ugly games that they lost. But by all means turn it into some kind of Fantasia. Its your win , and you earned it.

See you were right when you were talking about the Oak game or the KC game, but now you are talking about a game against the Cleveland Browns, your once sworn enemy. You came in think that you own us and then got beat in the manner you're so familiar with. So you're right this may not be an ass whopping in the most technical of ways but with the situation the way it is...this was far better than 51-0 b/c we did it in the manner that it must be done to win in this division. It wasn't an offensive explosion where the last team that had the ball would win, it was a drag out who's tougher win...you know the ones YOU normally win; only this time it was our turn.

See you were right when you were talking about the Oak game or the KC game, but now you are talking about a game against the Cleveland Browns, your once sworn enemy. You came in think that you own us and then got beat in the manner you're so familiar with. So you're right this may not be an ass whopping in the most technical of ways but with the situation the way it is...this was far better than 51-0 b/c we did it in the manner that it must be done to win in this division. It wasn't an offensive explosion where the last team that had the ball would win, it was a drag out who's tougher win...you know the ones YOU normally win; only this time it was our turn.

OK I agree with that assessment... well put.

No one in the league considered it an ass whoopin? Hahahahahaha! Every media outlet from ESPN sportscenter, ESPN national radio, the NFL Live crew, ESPN news, FSN Final Score, the NFL channel crew, cbs.com, nfl.com, yahoo.com, national newspapers (just to name a few) considered it an ass whoopin. The only people who didn't consider it an ass whoopin are the Stooler fans that are in denial. So used to having the upper hand will do that to you. Hines Ward was crying after the game, want to know why he was crying? HE WAS CRYING BECAUSE HIS TEAM GOT THEIR ASSES WHOOPED ON NATIONAL TV! Hines Ward's tears are further proof of that Thursday nite beat down. The only reason why Browns fans seem like they are "into some kind of fantasia" is because Stooler trolls are dragging the whole situation on with their denial fueled debates which causes Browns fans to continue to explain how it WAS an ass whoopin. Just cry like Whines Hard did after his ass whoopin on Thursday, get it out of your system, move on with your damn lives Stooler trolls and then these discussions will go away. Or better yet, stop going to Browns boards esp. at a time like this. You wouldn't see us going into graphic detail about the Stillers ass whoopin if you weren't snoopin around on a Browns board! Move on with your lives and quit crying about what Browns fans are posting on a Browns. We are keeping the game in perspective (we know it was just 1 game and our team still needs improvements). It's the Stiller trolls that are dragging this thing on. Steeler trolls on this board are a bunch of freaking whining cry babies just like that wuss Whines Hard. Oh boohoo, Browns fans are saying that the Stillers got their black and Canary yellow asses whooped. Hahahahahaha, how pathetic these Stooler trolls are.

Exactly, I know people are upset b/c of getting rid of Winslow and Edwards and cuz of all the former Jets, but Mangini has a system in place and those guys have already been in it and can help it progress here in Cleveland. Keeping edwards wouldnt of done anything cuz he hasnt done any better for the Jets and Winslow is all about himself and money not the Mangini way. Give Mangini a break, its not like he is the first coach to come in here and lose. Let everything work out, he knows what he is doing and thats why he is a coach. It frustrates fans and I know it did to me, but I see improvement week after week since the bye week w/ more and more injuries. thats good coaching. Who cares about that #1 pick? Winning is more important, Free Agents arent going to wanna come to a team with no wins and it takes drafting and free agents to improve a team.

So chill out like everyone else has said

agreed.

Archived