THE BROWNS BOARD

Bills fans planning mass attack on Browns fans

AdamDrizzy

Apparently Bills fans will be waiting at the gates 30 minutes before kickoff with chainsaws

Just a heads up

At the gates waiting for Browns fans or Canadian fans?

Anyway, Buffalo and Cleveland fans have a kinship - at least on my end. R Wilson basically told the league to Fook off on our behalf, and the Buffalo fans backed him up. I am of the opinion that the Bills fans are #1 in the league - well 1A next to us.

My $.02

Anyway, Buffalo and Cleveland fans have a kinship - at least on my end. R Wilson basically told the league to Fook off on our behalf, and the Buffalo fans backed him up. I am of the opinion that the Bills fans are #1 in the league - well 1A next to us.

My $.02

I agree....Remember the Bills had Cleveland Browns day during our hiatus.

Guest Masters

At the end of the day, Bills fans know heart break as much, if not more tha, Browns fans. We may have "The Drive", "The Fumble", and "Red Right", but Bills fans had to suffer w/ 4 straight SB loses. That's got to hurt.

At the end of the day, Bills fans know heart break as much, if not more tha, Browns fans. We may have "The Drive", "The Fumble", and "Red Right", but Bills fans had to suffer w/ 4 straight SB loses. That's got to hurt.

At least buffalo has been to the superbowl 4 times thats an achievement that us browns fans will likely never see...

Bills fans are amongst the best and most loyal in the league i have no qualm with em as long as we humiliate them in their own house monday night........<_<

They're also buzzing about the expected big turnout of Browns fans.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=97033

From the Bills Board:

remember the steelers game a few years ago? the browns fans travel similar to them, that was disgusting. i really hope there isn't that many.

LOL...

When Modell moved the Browns and Cleveland was without a team there were a lot of Browns fans coming to Bills games. Ralph invited them to our house, and we all took them under our wing. Browns fans travelled to our games during those years, and I have no doubt that many of the same fans who came to watch us will be coming back on Monday with family and friends

Yup!

Buffalo fans are the ONLY fans that come close to our level of fanaticism.

I have respect and love for Bills fans....except this week.

THEY should be in the AFC North instead of Baltiwhore.

Doug

My $.02

kINSHIP...OFF TOMMOROW ! THIS IS THE NFL....

Archived