THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Monday Ho Ho Ho

The Gipper

Here are this weeks survey questions:

1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

2. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

3. What is you favorite Christmas Carol?

4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

What one personal present do YOU want for Christmas?

1. Aside from the obvious answers (Steelers and Ravens) which of the playoff contenders do you most want to see "left home for the Holidays" (that used to be a true euphamism back when the regular season ended before X-mas), i.e. left out of the playoffs?

In the AFC I would like to see the Patriots take a seat. Second would be the Broncos (but that probably won't happen)

In the NFC, the Cowboys can get a lump of coal, followed by the Giants

Gotta be "A Christmas Story". Ralphie and the Red Ryder and the Pink Bunny Suit etc.

For traditional, I am partial to God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen and Good King Wenceslas.

Modern, I go for The "Beatles" songs. Lennon's "And So This is Christmas" and McCartney's "Having a Wonderful Christmastime"

4. What present would you like to see delivered for Christmas to the NFL or your favorite team?

I want "That Guy", that "Football Czar" to be appointed and to bring this franchise back to Browns football to the pinnacle of professional football. Northeast Ohio IS the pinnacle of professional football. The Hall of Fame is here. We have more pro football titles than any other region. We have given all these other cities 45 years to try to do something about our record. Now is time to widen the gap.

5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

Aside from the obvious "winning lottery ticket" , if I keep it to reality, I want a trench coat for Christmas. No, not so that I can be a flasher. I need something to wear in the rain over my suit jacket. I have a heavy long winter coat, but it is too heavy for rainy days and those intermittently cool days where you need something more than just your suit coat, but less than a heavy winter coat.

patriots

the christmas story

frosty the snow man

a good gm to the browns

year 'round football! these 8-9 month breaks are bs

The Cowboys and Eagles.

Miracle on 34th Street.

O Come Emmanuel.

Suh.

A hot sisteen year lod Japanese girl.

WSS

New England.

"A Smoky Mountain Christmas"

"Christmas in Your Arms" by Alabama, their second Christmas album

This Christmas album is excellent, and this particular song is really my favorite.

Suh or Berry

A safe trip driving round trip to Texas from here in Ohio over the holidays !

[5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

Hmm, I am going FROM here to Texas, but I am flying. No ice storms please.

Colts

I don't know.

Carol of the bells

the browns getting the # 1 pick

Josh cribbs jersey.

[5. HO HO HO, Sanity Clause here! Just sit on my lap boys and girls (especially girls....over 18...I am not a pedafile) and tell me:

We're just S. of Akron, you aren't far away. They can de-ice airplane wings...

tires on my Wife's suv, not so much. We've flown into Dallas, and got stranded in

Atlanta one time for 3 hrs after our connecting flight home was cancelled...

I hope we don't get snowed in on the highway someplace in the boondocks of Arkansas or somewhere,

I'm takin bottled water, food and sleeping bags just in case.

Maybe on the way down, maybe I might hijack us and "accidently" drive into Nashville for a half hour to see if I see any country music stars...@@

Cowboys.

It's A Wonderful Life

Carol Alt

The best draft in NFL History.

A spiral ham.

We're just S. of Akron, you aren't far away. They can de-ice airplane wings...

tires on my Wife's suv, not so much. We've flown into Dallas, and got stranded in

Atlanta one time for 3 hrs after our connecting flight home was cancelled...

I hope we don't get snowed in on the highway someplace in the boondocks of Arkansas or somewhere,

I'm takin bottled water, food and sleeping bags just in case.

Maybe on the way down, maybe I might hijack us and "accidently" drive into Nashville for a half hour to see if I see any country music stars...@@

Only if you can see this guy would it be worth it, and since you can't see him, you may as well take the advice he gives in this song while you are there:

1. Dallas. The Dallas drama and December losses never end. 2nd biggest team of bandwagoneers everywhere behind the Steelers.

2. Die Hard.

3. Father Christmas by The Kinks, not really a carol but the first Christmas song that popped into my head.

4. The Browns have a lot of needs and I don't want Santa to think I'm greedy so I'll just say a game changing RB. We haven't had one in Cleveland in so long we don't remember how important it is.

5. I would like a job!

ROF,L ! Gip -

I've often teased my Wife by calling her "Honeybaby".. and she has oft said "I love you too, but nobody

calls their spouse "honeybaby"... where on earth did you get that?"

NOW I know where I got it ! LOL

But that was before my time I think... when I was a little kid, I couldn't understand why my older cousin Shirley

LOVED Elvis Presley.

Pats and Cowboys

A Christmas Story

Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer

Bruce Arians mysteriously vanishes

Some rope, duck tape, heavy duty trashbags and a machete :D

Denver & NY Jets in AFC, NY Giants in NFC

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

The Little Drummer Boy

Good fortune for the Cleveland Browns for the next 20 seasons, we're overdue.

That cool Browns Elf shirt (long sleeve one) from the Browns store on this web site!!

ROF,L ! Gip -

I've often teased my Wife by calling her "Honeybaby".. and she has oft said "I love you too, but nobody

calls their spouse "honeybaby"... where on earth did you get that?"

NOW I know where I got it ! LOL

But that was before my time I think... when I was a little kid, I couldn't understand why my older cousin Shirley

LOVED Elvis Presley.

So, are you telling me you are a country music fan, but you don't know Hank Williams? I suppose you are going to say you don't know Johnny Cash or Patsy Cline? Those are the ONLY country stars worth knowing about. Perhaps you should be shot at dawn.

No, you goofball, of course I know Hank Williams' music...

it was just before my time a bit. I'm a whole lot more Charlie Pride,

Hank Williams JR.,

I just didn't remember "Honeybaby" in that song.

No, you goofball, of course I know Hank Williams' music...

it was just before my time a bit. I'm a whole lot more Charlie Pride,

Hank Williams JR.,

I just didn't remember "Honeybaby" in that song.

OK, well, bottom line is that if you do get to Nashville, you should take your honeybaby and go honkytonking around that town. I was there this past summer for a convention and did a little bit of it, except my honeybaby wasn't on the trip with me, so I had to go with some of my fellow conventioneers.

(besides, my wife wouldn't listen to 2 seconds of that music....and I am only good for about a half hour to 45 minutes before I would have to switch to some rock n' roll.

Denver.

I love the old animation shows; Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town ...

rudolph.jpgklugerandtruck-tm.jpg

'I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus'

Bring back those large mouth plastic bottled beer! ... at a reduced price, of course.

I could use:

• Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc..)
  • New Snow Blower (a big MF'er)
  • Golf Cart for my summer place in Marblehead
  • Tiki Bar for my summer place in Marblehead
  • Pop-up Tent with side curtains for parties

Denver.

I love the old animation shows; Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town ...

rudolph.jpgklugerandtruck-tm.jpg

'I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus'

Bring back those large mouth plastic bottled beer! ... at a reduced price, of course.

I could use:

• Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc..)
  • New Snow Blower (a big MF'er)
  • Golf Cart for my summer place in Marblehead
  • Tiki Bar for my summer place in Marblehead
  • Pop-up Tent with side curtains for parties

OK Well, FreakOSteel will be buying you the Adobe. Silverback will get you the snowblower. Zombo will get you the Golf Cart. Hoorta will supply the Tiki Bar. Roach will get you the Tent. Westside Steve will provide the entertainment, and me? I'll show up and drink your beer.

Pats

A Christmas Story (I tried out for the movie when I was young and didn't get the part)

Adam Sandler Happy Hanukkah

Eric Berry or Suh

A job

Archived