THE BROWNS BOARD

im ok with steeler fans

Joker Boy

ive seen a lot of posts lately by browns fans about shittsburgh fans being on here, well i say let em come here and run their mouths. i personally love that s*it it all comes with the rivalry territory. now youll always get the smack about 6 super bowls and hell i expect that if we had 6 super bowls we would run our mouths too. now this last win that we had really got those shittsburgh fans going and i love it the more fans that come on here the better it really shows you how badly we pissed them off. lets be honest we killed their season and made their fans talk massive s*it about their own team however it gave us unity as fans and a team. for the first time this season "most" of us are off the fire/hire wagon and looking towards next season. it gave our team a much needed confidence boost also. so yeah shittsburgh will talk crap all day long but let them because at the end of the day yeah this was just one game but a game that took so much away from their team and their fans. only us browns fans can understand just what this 1 win meant and wow it feels so good to take so much from them and get so much in return. last but not least we didnt win with luck we out played and out coached the defending super bowl champs THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS hahahaah! so yeah shittsburgh fans you suck we own stfu :P

Just one point joker boy: we have 13 championships associated with this town. Why should we worry about someone with only 6?

I will give them this though: They have one of the championships that count: the current one.

I have said many, many times that in reality, the only titles that count are the last one and the next one. Other than that, all titles are the same: they are all history, be they the 2007 title won by the NY Giants or the 1920 title won by the Akron Pros.

So the feather in the Steelers cap is that they are reigning champs. That should be sufficient for anyone.

It is pretty clear they probably won't repeat, but from now until February whatever when the next title game is played, they wear the crown.

I agree completely ,i have no qualms about stooler fans coming on here and pounding us ,our team currently sucks..but notice how only a few come here after their season goes bad and we beat them ,its going to be even more fun as we start owning them year in and year out...HEY STOOLER FANS ,COWHER IS GONE AND SO IS YOUR LUCK! A'NAT DAT...;)

Just one point joker boy: we have 13 championships associated with this town. Why should we worry about someone with only 6?

I will give them this though: They have one of the championships that count: the current one.

I have said many, many times that in reality, the only titles that count are the last one and the next one. Other than that, all titles are the same: they are all history, be they the 2007 title won by the NY Giants or the 1920 title won by the Akron Pros.

So the feather in the Steelers cap is that they are reigning champs. That should be sufficient for anyone.

It is pretty clear they probably won't repeat, but from now until February whatever when the next title game is played, they wear the crown.

you'd think a team that won 13 so called championships could win a super bowl once.. LOL

you'd think a team that won 13 so called championships could win a super bowl once.. LOL

yes,a and one would think a team that won the superbowl could atleast make it to the playoffs next year esp. with the Browns, Raiders and Cheifs in their schedule .... strange world isnt it ?

Why? Ain't nobody caught up to us yet.

A couple are close: Green Bay has 12, Chicago 11., New York 8.

Though, it would be nice to put some more room between us and the competition.

we won two super bowls in the last 4 years..

And that and 89 cents will buy you a Senior Coffee at McDonald's. In fact, it still takes 89 cents for the coffee even if you have won no Super Bowls. So? What good did the Steelers winning those titles do for YOU personally?

It can't get you free coffee. It certainly ain't getting YOU laid. Tell me one personal advantage all that has brought you?

Your are a Relentless Mother Gip....LOL. And your DEAD right The last one and the Next One. And the reigning champ..thing has lost its most of its appeal with this season being just about done for us. Cleveland has a Storied history , Mike Holmgren would certainly push you guys up the Ladder that would be very interesting. I personally felt the Steelers LOST most of the games we lost this year more than they were Beaten... However Cincinnati and Cleveland BOTH BEAT us once...( 1st Cincy win on our Defense). I am NOT Here to ever Gloat of demean the Browns. I have a lot of friends who wear them Ugly ass colors. And you guys are right Losing to you SUCKS !!!!! I Can begin to imagine how you guys have felt the past Few seasons. Because ONE loss sucks. Props on a Victory few seen coming ( Team Loyalty is Blind) .

I agree completely ,i have no qualms about stooler fans coming on here and pounding us ,our team currently sucks..but notice how only a few come here after their season goes bad and we beat them ,its going to be even more fun as we start owning them year in and year out...HEY STOOLER FANS ,COWHER IS GONE AND SO IS YOUR LUCK! A'NAT DAT...;)

I see quite a few Steelers still here man... We aint going nowhere.

HEY STOOLER FANS ,COWHER IS GONE AND SO IS YOUR LUCK! A'NAT DAT...;)

No, they are still luckier than any team in any sports league on this planet.

Have you forgotten the infamous measurement (1st & 9 Steelers) at Heinz Field this year?

Did you see them cheap-shot Cribbs on that long punt return last Thursday, and no penalty? Then holding is called on Joe Thomas two plays later. :mad:

The list is very, very, very long. Yes the Steelers have been a league power, but they have also been the luckiest, starting with the Immaculate Reception in 1972.

It's pitiful, the steelers took out Palmers' knee to go to the superbowl.

They are the dirtiest cheapshotting team in the league. And lucky. Like getting a first down

when they did NOT have a first down vs the Browns last game....

they suck, they lost to our Browns, they are out of the playoffs, we laugh last, we laugh best.

It's pitiful, the steelers took out Palmers' knee to go to the superbowl.

They are the dirtiest cheapshotting team in the league. And lucky. Like getting a first down

when they did NOT have a first down vs the Browns last game....

they suck, they lost to our Browns, they are out of the playoffs, we laugh last, we laugh best.

The Browns are so bad when they tried to take out Farriors knee that couldn't even do it. And their attempt wasn't getting pushed backwards onto his knee by another Steeler during the play. It was a helmet shot to the back of the knee long after the play.

The Browns had some luck last game. Remember when the play clock spent a good while at zero before Quinn got the snap? Lucky the ref didn't do his job. Remember when the announcer pointed out the replay of Thomas' chokehold on Harrison? Good thing the ref forgot they were supposed to throw the flag.

The Browns are so bad when they tried to take out Farriors knee that couldn't even do it. And their attempt wasn't getting pushed backwards onto his knee by another Steeler during the play. It was a helmet shot to the back of the knee long after the play.

The Browns had some luck last game. Remember when the play clock spent a good while at zero before Quinn got the snap? Lucky the ref didn't do his job. Remember when the announcer pointed out the replay of Thomas' chokehold on Harrison? Good thing the ref forgot they were supposed to throw the flag.

You suck.

Here's your team:

One Big Fat EPIC FAIL.

epicFAIL.jpg

If you want to go tit for tat on which team here has good luck vs. bad luck, sorry, you will lose.

All we have to do is say: Art Modell. So STFU!

No, they are still luckier than any team in any sports league on this planet.

Have you forgotten the infamous measurement (1st & 9 Steelers) at Heinz Field this year?

Did you see them cheap-shot Cribbs on that long punt return last Thursday, and no penalty? Then holding is called on Joe Thomas two plays later. :mad:

The list is very, very, very long. Yes the Steelers have been a league power, but they have also been the luckiest, starting with the Immaculate Reception in 1972.

blaa blaa Excuses ...dude. Lucky have you no shame Whiner !!

If you want to go tit for tat on which team here has good luck vs. bad luck, sorry, you will lose.

All we have to do is say: Art Modell. So STFU!

AS far as The Luck ...stuff and Officiating Everyone have good luck and Bad luck...its all perspective. And Officials ..just plain suck in general.

blaa blaa Excuses ...dude. Lucky have you no shame Whiner !!

No, if I was really a whiner, I would have brought in my Pittsburgh/Denver comparison on luckiness. I'm sure I could write a best seller on that.

Seriously though, I DID acknowledge that your Steelers have been a league power, and that is hard for me to do. You can officially count me in as one of the stats on your signature :)

No, if I was really a whiner, I would have brought in my Pittsburgh/Denver comparison on luckiness. I'm sure I could write a best seller on that.

Seriously though, I DID acknowledge that your Steelers have been a league power, and that is hard for me to do. You can officially count me in as one of the stats on your signature :)

LOL...Its kool ...i understand.

Archived