THE BROWNS BOARD

Tailgate video - Dec 6th pre chargers game

HowieDawg

For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

I know we won't be going to see a 1-11 team when we come next year.

Thanks to all the great people who make this board the place it is.

Howie.

PS G-Man is recovering well and actually went back to work yesterday!

Dec 6th Browns Board Tailgate - Pre Chargers game.

For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

Howie.

Howie, awesome video, glad to see G-man is recovering nicely- BTW, I'm still up @ 5AM making a first attempt to copy those DVDs some low life stole from you Saturday night. Not much success yet- but I'll get it done eventually.

Hey- talk about the trip from hell- it has to get better next year. :)

Howie, awesome video, glad to see G-man is recovering nicely- BTW, I'm still up @ 5AM making a first attempt to copy those DVDs some low life stole from you Saturday night. Not much success yet- but I'll get it done eventually.

Hey- talk about the trip from hell- it has to get better next year. :)

Hoorta, don't deprive your sleep patterns for me!! Although it is very kind to re-do it for me, I feel bad that I wasn't a better custodian of the first lot you did for me! Glad you liked the video, it keeps me going between trips!

Howie.

Hey guys thanks for a great video and a great time hope to see you next year

Wholly Shit, Don was there? I was working so hard the entire party that I didn't have time to mingle.

Glad Don had time to do interviews ...

Hell I didnt even know I was there till I seen it. I do remember you a little, kissing all the guys (zombo was right --homo) You shouldnt work so hard its not good for you. By the way where the hell was Ed

Howie.

Quality Video Howie, nice having these lil reminders of trip, and put together great, cant remember Stan trying to Kiss me, he has got tht sneaking up on unsuspecting victims down to a tee by looks of it, those ladies on Sat night were lucky his van wasnt too close by lol

Great video!! I laughed out loud throughout! Great stuff Howie! I absolutely MUST be there for your visit next year. I love all you guys, but not in a homo kinda way.

Doug

Great video!! I laughed out loud throughout! Great stuff Howie! I absolutely MUST be there for your visit next year. I love all you guys, but not in a homo kinda way.

Doug

To paraphrase a Troy Polamalu commercial.....admit it, Furnier, you really DO love us in a homo kind of way, don't you !

I kept wondering who was grabbing my ass there. Each time I'd turn around to see Skippy giggling and pointing at Westside or Ballpeen. I knew it wasn't Peens cuz he's kinda shy, but I thought Steve was a possibility since he planted one directly on someone's lips upon arrival. I'm beginning to think Skippers was pulling a fast one on me and getting free feels.

I sorta feel violated but at the same time turned on.....is that wrong?

Geez, Larry, gotta work on that woofing. Or is that the "orange" effect? :rolleyes:

Not just the "Orange Effect", but the "moonshine effect"- and we're not talking astronomy, and the Port effect that has nothing to do with ships. :)

Not just the "Orange Effect", but the "moonshine effect"- and we're not talking astronomy, and the Port effect that has nothing to do with ships. :)

I suspected as much. :lol:

Don't blame me for the weak bark. :D

Guys, I'm glad you like the vid. It keeps me going every year in those LONG months between trips. I especially love Sharon (Mike's friend) who had to bark in three different tones until we were happy! I also love the frozen bird and the lovely RTA guy. Cleveland ROKS.

This is what it is all about for us Limeys, we don't have this sense of brotherhood over here for a sporting team. I am proud to be an associate Ohian, is Ohian a word??

Anyway, it is obvious that Stan is a homo, but he's a good homo, the kind you can have a beer with and talk football. Next year, if I'm lucky maybe he'll try and kiss me.

Well, I have just come back from the village pub having drunk too much real beer and mytyping skills are fading, so let's see out the season with two more wins and then get an awesome rookie land grab in April and when we come back next year it'll be all about the playoffs. I told you I ws drunk.......

You lot are all completely mental alcoholic nutcases and I love you for it.

Howie.

I kept wondering who was grabbing my ass there. Each time I'd turn around to see Skippy giggling and pointing at Westside or Ballpeen. I knew it wasn't Peens cuz he's kinda shy, but I thought Steve was a possibility since he planted one directly on someone's lips upon arrival. I'm beginning to think Skippers was pulling a fast one on me and getting free feels.

I sorta feel violated but at the same time turned on.....is that wrong?

very wrong......extremely wrong! :)

Actually, I just watched the vid again and my ultimate favourite snippet has to be ballpeen enquiring whether I was an officer of the law..... priceless.

LOL....well??

I was good meeting you Howie....I consider you a friend.

Archived