THE BROWNS BOARD

Whew, Done with Finals

VaporTrail

Good question. Why ARE you a physics major? :)

(I work with a few folks who were physics majors.)

I chose physics because I want to know about string theory and m-theory and all that jazz. And I want to be able to explain everything we can't understand. But, as just a lowly undergrad, I took thermal physics and digital and analog electronics this semester. Personally, not really a fan of circuits, but I can't wait for quantum. (yes, I'm a nerd)

I chose physics because I want to know about string theory and m-theory and all that jazz. And I want to be able to explain everything we can't understand. But, as just a lowly undergrad, I took thermal physics and digital and analog electronics this semester. Personally, not really a fan of circuits, but I can't wait for quantum. (yes, I'm a nerd)

Nerds are cool in my book. Maybe you can discover some obscure property of matter that explains the Browns.

Nerds are cool in my book. Maybe you can discover some obscure property of matter that explains the Browns.

If I had to hypothesize, I'd say the Paul Brown Exclusion Principle may explain why we haven't seen Cleveland or Cincy go late into the playoffs for awhile...

God that was lame. Two days of work, then home in any case!

Archived