THE BROWNS BOARD

For ..... Kosar for President

Mr. T

Its also almost a ghost town, once GM closes for good. The rumor is next week is their last week and everyone left is going to be layed off permanently from GM. they were supposed to keep it open until next July.

But what is interesting about the link I sent you, its a government subsidized printing business, how in the hell can another print shop in that area compete with their prices?

well, my brother-in-law owns his own printing company in Medina, and outside of very large orders...

he says most of the printing is now being done on personal computers, with the fancy software that has

been coming out...

Technology. Bah humbug. I think we'll go buy a little wood stove before the year is over.

Maybe a littler one to heat the greenhouse.

What many people dont take into consideration is the cost of toner and paper, plus what does the end product look like when they are finished.

Every printed piece of paper you use in business is a mirror reflection of who you are. So what I am saying these micro perfed ragtag business cards people use dont really project a good image. It tells the customers that particular business cuts corners.

Its also almost a ghost town, once GM closes for good. The rumor is next week is their last week and everyone left is going to be layed off permanently from GM. they were supposed to keep it open until next July.

But what is interesting about the link I sent you, its a government subsidized printing business, how in the hell can another print shop in that area compete with their prices?

4 over my friend. That is who I would be scarred of. 4 overs pricing is 6 times less the cost on some items that my old company was charging. 5000 postcards for $103. 10,000 8.5 x 11 brochures 4/4 #100 gloss text, $403. That is scary my friend.

We will have to talk T. I am trying to get backing to start my own online thing. I am 99% sure I am going to give it a shot.

well, my brother-in-law owns his own printing company in Medina, and outside of very large orders...

he says most of the printing is now being done on personal computers, with the fancy software that has

been coming out...

Technology. Bah humbug. I think we'll go buy a little wood stove before the year is over.

Maybe a littler one to heat the greenhouse.

Cal that new fancy software that is out, that is what I did. Personal URL's and Advanced Variable Print programming. Unfortunately, the company I worked for had OLD, VERY OLD salesmen that couldn't sell the product. They can't even type. When your making $80,000/yr on accounts they have had for 20 years, who has the ambition to sell a NEW product. Their complacency and lack of company wide discipline cost me my job.

Cal that new fancy software that is out, that is what I did. Personal URL's and Advanced Variable Print programming. Unfortunately, the company I worked for had OLD, VERY OLD salesmen that couldn't sell the product. They can't even type. When your making $80,000/yr on accounts they have had for 20 years, who has the ambition to sell a NEW product. Their complacency and lack of company wide discipline cost me my job. K

Well, if I just had a job, I'd try to invest in your new endeavor.

But, Obammy will just tax what you make at such a rate, ... spread the wealth, you know.

Everytime I say "spread the wealth", I think of the ant and the grasshopper story. ...

Archived