THE BROWNS BOARD

Sorry for all these trolls

HonestChiefsFan

Sorry for these trolls. I feel like I've got to set the record straight:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=220118

Well, we could temporarily block new sign ups, but that's not our style.

The trolls will be gone soon after the game.

BTW, I have to say if the Browns weren't playing so gawdawful, I'd be making the 10 hour drive to KC for the game. The tailgating is by far the best I've ever seen, (apologies to Ed if he reads this) I'd rate Arrowhead as one of the top 3 venues I've ever been at to see a game, and your fans are pretty cool and respectful of the guys rooting for the other team. (probably not if they're Raider fans I suspect).

what we should have is to make it so you can't post until a week after you signup. then all those tards who sign up just to talk shit before the game won't be able to post until after the game is played.

that way, most people who are just board and wanna shit talk won't bother after seeing that there is a wait time. by the time they can post, they'll have their attention on the next game. problem solved.

I'm not going to lie. I'm not a chiefs fan. I didn't even know the Chiefs played the Browns this week.

I assigned each NFL team a # between 1 and 32 and found a random # generator that chose the Titans first, but their board wouldn't let me sign up, so I did it again and it chose the Browns.

Stop lieing because on that thread honestcheifsfan posted it said "I will go sign up on gotitans.com and then you said too bad they don't accept yahoo or gmail addresses." I know who you are..

Red Right 88, bitch.

Hey, at least he dug back to 1980, some of the trolls can't remember anything past the Art/Ratbirds saga.

As long as he's talkin' smack, how about Garo Yepremian, Christmas Day? Or Greg Pruitt running for 214 yards on you on the last day of the season eons ago. Didn't John Elway torture you guys too (4th and 35 yds to go, on a Monday night game)?

KC/Raiders was a great rivalry in the 70s, for sure. Otis Taylor, Ed Podolak, Freddy Biletnikoff, etc. I've never really hated the Chiefs, probably because we haven't really played each other in any big games over the years.

Is this a debate over whose pu$$y you would rather have a "chat" with, Ginger or Mary Ann's?

Some like Chocolate, some like Vanilla. Me I like Neopolitan and will take both. (together, or one at a time)

I understand the "girl next door" thing and everything, but those who say they'd rather have Mary Ann make no sense to me. Ginger exuded sensuality. Mary Ann probably thought penises were "icky".

maryann2.jpg

Zombo

I understand the "girl next door" thing and everything, but those who say they'd rather have Mary Ann make no sense to me. Ginger exuded sensuality. Mary Ann probably thought penises were "icky".

maryann2.jpg

Zombo

I don't know, Mary Ann could very well have been the bigger tiger in the sack. My only question is from that era, you had Mary Ann the Brunette, Ginger the Redhead....but who could Gilligan have had to complete the trifecta? You know what blonde (yes...NOT "Lovie") would have fit right in the picture here?

I dont know, Ginger's attitude is what killed it for me. I see woman like this all the time who try to use men to get what they want. She is very hot though. I still cant believe Dawn Wells was busted for pot. Anyone hear about the Gilligans Island movie that's supposed to be coming out in 2011? I guess Schwartz and his son are going to direct it. To top it all off there talking about giving the part of Ginger to Beyonce.

I don't know, Mary Ann could very well have been the bigger tiger in the sack. My only question is from that era, you had Mary Ann the Brunette, Ginger the Redhead....but who could Gilligan have had to complete the trifecta? You know what blonde (yes...NOT "Lovie") would have fit right in the picture here?

Well, I like Jayne Mansfield but she would blow them off the screen.

Barabar Eden is a good choice.

Or Ursulla Andress could come walking up on the beach ready to do some damage...

Ursula_Andress_as_Honey_Ryder_crop.jpg

Zombo

Archived