THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn not looking good so far

DieHardBrownsFan

athletic, smart,hard working, POOR accuracy and arm strength...... Is it Daboll?

Daboll's fault?..BQ is not an accurate QB..Some people think it can't be taught and thats its a gift

You either have or you don't ? Joe Namath's book calls it seeing the angle and throwing it at that angle.

Does Brady see it?

athletic, smart,hard working, POOR accuracy and arm strength...... Is it Daboll?

Daboll's fault?..BQ is not an accurate QB..Some people think it can't be taught and thats its a gift

You either have or you don't ? Joe Namath's book calls it seeing the angle and throwing it at that angle.

Does Brady see it?

I'm a firm believer that you can teach accuracy. Accuracy boils down to mechanics. A slight flaw in throwing mechanics at any point can drastically reduce accuracy. Also, a QB has to develop a rhythm with his receivers, something we have yet to really see this season, excluding the Detroit game.

What I don't believe you can teach, though, is vision. Maybe BQ needs a pair of glasses, Wlid Thing style.

I don't think the problem is really Quinn so much as bad play calls. If it's 3rd and long, you HAVE to pass and the other team knows that. Don't blame the QB for doing the plays he's told to, no matter how bad they are, and having a less than desirable outcome.

Archived