THE BROWNS BOARD

5-10 McDonald gets owned again while 6-0 Francies sits

flipflop

I don't think you can fault Mangini for sitting a 6th round rookie with a history of being an idiot.

Instead, question why he overruled Kokinis when our "GM" wanted to sign Jabari Greer. Clearly, it was a big mistake to go into this year with only one starting-caliber corner.

I don't think you can fault Mangini for sitting a 6th round rookie with a history of being an idiot.

Instead, question why he overruled Kokinis when our "GM" wanted to sign Jabari Greer. Clearly, it was a big mistake to go into this year with only one starting-caliber corner.

wait.......back the truck right up.......Mangenius only drafts "character" guys.

Mangenuis has and continues to make what appears to be some pretty bad decisions concerning personnel ,on offense its more about dabolls "painting by numbers for newbies" copy and paste digit system and on defense its just not so smart choices and bad matchmaking like poteat and mcdonald over francies which both poteat or even McDonald get beat for something big every time they play and francies couldnt possibly be any worse..taking an experienced target like furry out of the offense to play defense makes no sense to me either ,

Its going to be interesting to see how the walrus and his GM henchman handle this staff and the players...i cant wait to see! ;)

Sorry to say but McDonald is one of the reasons our secondary is getting ripped. I wanna know why we havent seen what francis can do. He was good at San Jose St. and looked great in pre season. Wouldnt this be the perfect time to get your rookies on the field to evaluate them. Its not like we are in the playoff hunt.

If he can't see the field over McDonald, there must be something seriously wrong. Then again, sixth rounders have trouble getting on the field sometimes.

and remeber wher mcdonald was drafted?

he was trial by fire.....lets not make the same mistake with coye.

Archived