THE BROWNS BOARD

Ravens down. Should Pissburgh go down too...

The Italian DawgPound

Ravens lose, Bengals tie, but of course Pittsburgh ruins the magical day by eeking out a win over the Chargers who turned in a very Browns-like performance.

Rivers cost them that game. He pulled a DA at the end of the half and threw a putrid pick to Harrison that not only kept them from getting an easy three but also allowed Pitt to get three before half. It should have been 10-2 at half and instead was 7-5. It turned out to be the game and Rivers dicked up some other passes too. He missed Gates badly in the endzone late to settle for three.

Rivers cost them that game. He pulled a DA at the end of the half and threw a putrid pick to Harrison that not only kept them from getting an easy three but also allowed Pitt to get three before half. It should have been 10-2 at half and instead was 7-5. It turned out to be the game and Rivers dicked up some other passes too. He missed Gates badly in the endzone late to settle for three.

SD got thoroughly out played. Bruce Ariens Puzzie Off. Play calling dang near cost us a win.... And Rivers issues were due to Pressure. They exact think that will make the Browns Defense a Force, if they ever figure that out.

SD got thoroughly out played. Bruce Ariens Puzzie Off. Play calling dang near cost us a win.... And Rivers issues were due to Pressure. They exact think that will make the Browns Defense a Force, if they ever figure that out.

Uh, maybe you were too liquored up on Kentucky moonshine but Rivers' sorry ass pick was completely unforced. Actually, on them thar TV thingamajigs those boys calling the game made a pretty big point of how shitty the pass was.

Check it out, replay is fun.

Ravens lose, Bengals tie, but of course Pittsburgh ruins the magical day by eeking out a win over the Chargers who turned in a very Browns-like performance.

While Rivers may have cost the game, I still say Norv Turner is absolute garbage as a head coach.

God let's hope he doesn't get canned before we get our new headcoach. I think my worst nightmare is having Norv Turner as head coach.

While Rivers may have cost the game, I still say Norv Turner is absolute garbage as a head coach.

God let's hope he doesn't get canned before we get our new headcoach. I think my worst nightmare is having Norv Turner as head coach.

Or maybe it was the 13-1 in Penalties called against Pittsburgh. I don't think i've ever seen a game called 13-1 which certainly limited the Steelers from putting more points on the board.

EDIT: AND let's not forget the Polamalu TD that was called back to end the game. The refs ruled it a touchdown, then reviewed it and ruled it a TD and then further deliberated and took the TD back. The refs then after the game admitted it should have been a TD. If thats not a whole lot of ridiculous back and forth BS, I don't know what is...

Uh, maybe you were too liquored up on Kentucky moonshine but Rivers' sorry ass pick was completely unforced. Actually, on them thar TV thingamajigs those boys calling the game made a pretty big point of how shitty the pass was.

Check it out, replay is fun.

................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

Ur a Loser and Pressure on MOST plays rings in a QBs head on the Plays the D drops back to set him up for a PICK ! THAT'S the beauty of a pass rush you Moron !!! Get one and then you will see why you dont really need to rush Every down...to be effective. The Hits and Hurries all add up to a QBs head being slowly filled with "scrambled Eggs ...(instead of Grey~matter) and then the "Duh" moment occurs. Just like Ben with Indy last week !

Archived