THE BROWNS BOARD

2 in a row, that is a winning streak.

Mr. T

The Browns are starting to learn how to win games, regardless of not even having an average passing game. You can see that the Cribbs like attitude is rubbing off on the others.

I like how the offensive line has started getting more agressive, and the results are a record day for harrison. (286 yards on the groound) then you also take into the account of our special teams and our patchwork defense from all the injuries. These guys deserve a pat on the back.

I would love to see them win out.

The Browns are starting to learn how to win games, regardless of not even having an average passing game. You can see that the Cribbs like attitude is rubbing off on the others.

I like how the offensive line has started getting more agressive, and the results are a record day for harrison. (286 yards on the groound) then you also take into the account of our special teams and our patchwork defense from all the injuries. These guys deserve a pat on the back.

There's a lot of question marks on this team in terms of talent but these guys are playing very hard and that speaks volumes about how they feel about each other and the coaches. When the Chiefs recovered that botched punt snap and extended the lead, they could have folded and perhaps last year they would have. This team fought and fought hard. Cribbs, Harrison and all of those guys blocking for them WILLED the team to win. If you want to see a team mailing it in, look no further than the Bears. This team is slugging it out and clawing for the victory. They may win the last two or not but they'll make you proud trying.

Feel good about it.

It's the 9th two game winning streak since the expansion.

Here's something cool..The win at Arrowhead is the Browns 1st win there since 1988!!

holy macaroni

Yes it was an awesome win from several aspects ,winning at arrowhead ,cribbs alltime return leader ,harrison club single game rushing record...awesome!

Oh yeah and we won two in a row now we go for three! ;)

It's the 9th two game winning streak since the expansion.

Here's something cool..The win at Arrowhead is the Browns 1st win there since 1988!!

holy macaroni

That goes back to the good ole days with kosar Mack & Byner and i could go on. We had a Great team back then. And with our group of over achievers putting two together like this shows me something out of the coaching staff.

When Mangini told them not to come back in the locker room without a win against the steelers and then they pulled it off, taught the players something. That they can believe in the fact that they can win ball games. Winners find a way to win while losers look where to place the blame. All of these guys are winners today.

These guys are definitely playing hard. Some of that may have to do with the fact that a lot of them are playing for their jobs next year. But they are also playing for their coach and each other. Great win today. Not always pretty, but they found a way to win.

I like our chances next week against Oakland. And the Jags don't usually play well in cold weather. We may have a shot at five wins.

trust me guy! beatting the Oakland Raiders will be a gift for our Christmas and the new year

nfl draft

Archived