THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben set all time NFL Record 503 yds passing

steelercrush 6

he set the record today.. no one can beat it.. 503 yds

and he only won the game with no time left.. 503 yds

No NFL QB has passed for more yardage.. NO ONE. BEN set the record today and he was passed over in the draft by the Browns for Winslow..LOL .503 yds

503 yds will live in infamy! even in a down year the steelers still give us loyal fans something to talk about.. 503 yds.

Poor Cleveland - the jealous city of the Pittsburgh Steelers! 503 yards!!! record book time..

No NFL QB has passed for more yardage.. NO ONE. BEN set the record today and he was passed over in the draft by the Browns for Winslow..LOL .503 yds

503 yds will live in infamy! even in a down year the steelers still give us loyal fans something to talk about.. 503 yds.

Poor Cleveland - the jealous city of the Pittsburgh Steelers! 503 yards!!! record book time..

Um, Norm Van Brocklin threw for 554 yards and Warren Moon for 527. Esiason threw for 522. Do your homework before gloating.

wrong.. ask you 8th grade gym coach you doofus.

Wow, look how he writes. Ask you 8th grade.....

554 Norm Van Brocklin, Los Angeles vs. N.Y. Yanks, Sept. 28, 1951

527 Warren Moon, Houston vs. Kansas City, Dec. 16, 1990

522 Boomer Esiason, Arizona vs. Washington, Nov. 10, 1996

Dude I would feel embarrassed if I was one of the 1/2 inbred Steeler fans in here.

There is no place like home for the stoolers isn't there?

Steelers get the ball with 2:01 left and after 6 penalties against the Packers in the final minutes, that negated an interception and 2 sacks the stoolers get a win. wooppee, who cares?

The 12th man

steeler7lp.jpg

Ben sets the record today.. you can make up all of the BS you want.. 503 yards passing..

Please boot this asshole for being the biggest dumb ass I can remember.

Any other Steeler fan, please step in and say something to stop this dude. My brain is hurting.

Ben sets the record today.. you can make up all of the BS you want.. 503 yards passing..

wow you are stupid.

Most Passing Yards

554 Norm Van Brocklin, Los Angeles vs. NY Yanks, Sept. 28, 1951

527 Warren Moon, Houston vs. Kansas City, Dec. 16, 1990

522 Boomer Esiason, Arizona vs. Washington, Nov. 10, 1996

Source

NFL source

There is no place like home for the stoolers isn't there?

Steelers get the ball with 2:01 left and after 6 penalties against the Packers in the final minutes, that negated an interception and 2 sacks the stoolers get a win. wooppee, who cares?

The 12th man

steeler7lp.jpg

They didn't call six flags on the final drive.....it was 3 flags. 1st for D Holding that negated a 6 yd completion. 2nd was an obvious penalty for Illegal contact 10 yards down the field and if he didn't Hines would havew been there to catch it, no INT. 3rd was a D Hold that negated a 1st down sack...and it WAS holding. The Steelers had 2 suspect holding calls against them on that drive.

I guess the Steelers aren't the only ones with ignorant fans.....

He didnt beat the record just like he couldnt beat the Browns!

They didn't call six flags on the final drive.....it was 3 flags. 1st for D Holding that negated a 6 yd completion. 2nd was an obvious penalty for Illegal contact 10 yards down the field and if he didn't Hines would havew been there to catch it, no INT. 3rd was a D Hold that negated a 1st down sack...and it WAS holding. The Steelers had 2 suspect holding calls against them on that drive.

I guess the Steelers aren't the only ones with ignorant fans.....

The illegal contact committed on Hines was a more like a vicious tackle. It reminded me of Hines hit on Rivers. It would have only give the Steelers two more yards, but that call should have been for interference, not illegal contact.

Please boot this asshole for being the biggest dumb ass I can remember.

Any other Steeler fan, please step in and say something to stop this dude. My brain is hurting.

I think I am the only one on this board who can ignore people.

To set the record straight NFL.com reports Ben is the 10th qb since 1950 to have a 500+ passing yard game. I am assuming no player had one prior to 1950 so he is likely the 10th player all-time.

Archived