THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Ben set all time NFL Record 503 yds passing

steelercrush 6

They didn't call six flags on the final drive.....it was 3 flags. 1st for D Holding that negated a 6 yd completion. 2nd was an obvious penalty for Illegal contact 10 yards down the field and if he didn't Hines would havew been there to catch it, no INT. 3rd was a D Hold that negated a 1st down sack...and it WAS holding. The Steelers had 2 suspect holding calls against them on that drive.

I guess the Steelers aren't the only ones with ignorant fans.....

Are you sure about that?

I was listening to this fiasco while driving, and it took 23 minutes with all of the penalties to play out the 2.01 and did I say all 6 penalties were against the packers? Illegal procedure, and offensive holding calls stop the clock as well.

Your not so super as your stuperd! is that how they prnounce stupid in yinzer land?

he set the record today.. no one can beat it.. 503 yds

and he only won the game with no time left.. 503 yds

No NFL QB has passed for more yardage.. NO ONE. BEN set the record today and he was passed over in the draft by the Browns for Winslow..LOL .503 yds

503 yds will live in infamy! even in a down year the steelers still give us loyal fans something to talk about.. 503 yds.

Poor Cleveland - the jealous city of the Pittsburgh Steelers! 503 yards!!! record book time..

You mean Big Ben from Ohio gives the people of Pitssburgh something to be proud of ? how nice, dont forget to say thank you the next time you see someone from Ohio.

Are you sure about that?

I was listening to this fiasco while driving, and it took 23 minutes with all of the penalties to play out the 2.01 and did I say all 6 penalties were against the packers? Illegal procedure, and offensive holding calls stop the clock as well.

Your not so super as your stuperd! is that how they prnounce stupid in yinzer land?

Yea, you did say against Green Bay, but I apologize for the ignorant comment...I was embarrassed by the OP.

he set the record today.. no one can beat it.. 503 yds

and he only won the game with no time left.. 503 yds

No NFL QB has passed for more yardage.. NO ONE. BEN set the record today and he was passed over in the draft by the Browns for Winslow..LOL .503 yds

503 yds will live in infamy! even in a down year the steelers still give us loyal fans something to talk about.. 503 yds.

Poor Cleveland - the jealous city of the Pittsburgh Steelers! 503 yards!!! record book time..

Name one Steeler QB that has passed for more than 503yds in a game. I rest my case. Thank you very little.

Probably the record for a Steelers QB.

You got it- probably the record for this year. Whoops, Harrison just set the all time rushing record (for this year).

Too bad it didn't go to OT, it would have been the all time record. Period.

Hey trolls, enjoy the win- you still ain't making the playoffs. :)

You got it- probably the record for this year. Whoops, Harrison just set the all time rushing record (for this year).

Too bad it didn't go to OT, it would have been the all time record. Period.

Hey trolls, enjoy the win- you still ain't making the playoffs. :)

I have a better chance winning the lottery, but it is possible....I'm going out on a limb here....WE WIN the SuperBowl!!!

I have a better chance winning the lottery, but it is possible....I'm going out on a limb here....WE WIN the SuperBowl!!!

What year? Looking at the standings, for you to sneak into the big show you have to win out, the Ravens or-Broncos have to lose twice, and the Jags, Fins, and Jets (taken care of if you beat them) once.

And you're out of your quota of miracles for the season.

Archived