THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey everyone

Carolina Brownie

Hey everyone, I'm a new poster here. I have been coming to this board for a few years to read people's posts and opinions, but I finally decided to join today. I have been a Browns fan all my life. My Dad side of the family are all Brownies and of course my Dad brainwashed me as a child along with my other brothers. But I am so thankful to be a Browns fan even though sometimes (a lot of the time) it can be very frustrating. Haha. I have lived in South Carolina since I was 10, but I lived in Cleveland before that. I actually went to the Browns/Steelers game this year and that was the best experience I have ever had as a fan. Last game I went to in Cleveland was in 2002. What a way to reunited with the Dawgpound with a win a over Shittsburg. It was amazing.

But I was wondering with Holmgren coming in what do you think he will do with the QB situation? Do you think he will get rid of Quinn and go with Anderson? Just wondering yalls thoughts on that.

Anyways, GO BROWNS! Times are finally starting to change.

Hey everyone, I'm a new poster here. I have been coming to this board for a few years to read people's posts and opinions, but I finally decided to join today. I have been a Browns fan all my life. My Dad side of the family are all Brownies and of course my Dad brainwashed me as a child along with my other brothers. But I am so thankful to be a Browns fan even though sometimes (a lot of the time) it can be very frustrating. Haha. I have lived in South Carolina since I was 10, but I lived in Cleveland before that. I actually went to the Browns/Steelers game this year and that was the best experience I have ever had as a fan. Last game I went to in Cleveland was in 2002. What a way to reunited with the Dawgpound with a win a over Shittsburg. It was amazing.

But I was wondering with Holmgren coming in what do you think he will do with the QB situation? Do you think he will get rid of Quinn and go with Anderson? Just wondering yalls thoughts on that.

Anyways, GO BROWNS! Time are finally starting to change.

Welcome. Glad to see another South Carolinian in the board.

Oh no, this could be bad. Haha. Are you a Shamecock fan or Clemson fan?

Why I happen to be wearing my Gamecock shirt right now. I'm no Pussyfoot fan.

In all actuality, I am partial to the Gamecocks for many reasons, but I don't outright hate Clemson. I'm a Buckeye/Penguin fan at heart, and that's where my true loyalties lie. I just don't like Clemson because they ignored me, whereas the Gamecocks at least showed up to my practices and toyed with the idea of giving me a scholarship.

Why I happen to be wearing my Gamecock shirt right now. I'm no Pussyfoot fan.

In all actuality, I am partial to the Gamecocks for many reasons, but I don't outright hate Clemson. I'm a Buckeye/Penguin fan at heart, and that's where my true loyalties lie. I just don't like Clemson because they ignored me, whereas the Gamecocks at least showed up to my practices and toyed with the idea of giving me a scholarship.

Haha, I am actually a Clemson student right now, a sophomore. But yeah I'm a diehard fan for Clemson as I am with the Browns. Where did you go to high school?

Haha, I am actually a Clemson student right now, a sophomore. But yeah I'm a diehard fan for Clemson as I am with the Browns. Where did you go to high school?

Saint James High, in Myrtle Beach. We were terrible. I'm a junior at Coastal Carolina, but I'm trying to transfer to S.Car in the spring and walk on there. Where did you go to school?

Saint James High, in Myrtle Beach. We were terrible. I'm a junior at Coastal Carolina, but I'm trying to transfer to S.Car in the spring and walk on there. Where did you go to school?

I went to Blythewood High School in Columbia.

Haha, I actually went to Coastal Carolina my freshman year and transferred to Clemson this fall. Do you play for Coastal?

I went to Blythewood High School in Columbia.

Haha, I actually went to Coastal Carolina my freshman year and transferred to Clemson this fall. Do you play for Coastal?

I don't anymore. I got a decent amount of scholarships to D1-AA schools and D2 schools, like Newberry, Presbyterian, the Citadel, Charleston Southern, Campbell, Catawba and Western Carolina, but I decided to stay at home and walk on at Coastal. Plus, my girlfriend at the time was playing basketball there. I went out to camp, became the backup center, and was offered a scholarship for the next season and on, but I left. Now I'm doing the whole semi-pro league to stay in shape, and try to go out to Carolina next fall for a year. Coastal was shit, I hated it there. Did you like it?

Hey welcome to the boards...Derek Anderson is done in the NFL. I doubt anyone will let him touch a football again for the rest of his life in fear that he'll take some little kid's head off with a fastball from 15 feet away while playing catch. That is, provided he could throw it within 5 feet of the kid

I don't anymore. I got a decent amount of scholarships to D1-AA schools and D2 schools, like Newberry, Presbyterian, the Citadel, Charleston Southern, Campbell, Catawba and Western Carolina, but I decided to stay at home and walk on at Coastal. Plus, my girlfriend at the time was playing basketball there. I went out to camp, became the backup center, and was offered a scholarship for the next season and on, but I left. Now I'm doing the whole semi-pro league to stay in shape, and try to go out to Carolina next fall for a year. Coastal was shit, I hated it there. Did you like it?

That's cool man, well good luck. But no, I hated Coastal with a passion. I didn't feel like I was going to college. It was crap and I hated the people there. Too many people from New Jersey and New York. I never planned on staying anyways because I was going to transfer to Clemson. But I hate that I wasted a year of my life at that place. It is garbage.

That's cool man, well good luck. But no, I hated Coastal with a passion. I didn't feel like I was going to college. It was crap and I hated the people there. Too many people from New Jersey and New York. I never planned on staying anyways because I was going to transfer to Clemson. But I hate that I wasted a year of my life at that place. It is garbage.

Thanks. And I'm glad somebody agrees. I was actually going to point out that it is choc-full of New Jersey trash. My roommate during my freshman year came straight from the Jersey shore and was probably the biggest piece of shit I've ever met. All Coastal consists of are people from the north who think it's a party school, which it ends up being because of them. I ended up knocking out my roommate on two seperate occasions, just because of his obnoxious attitude and crazy ass gelled hair. Did you live on campus or in UP?

And one of my ex-girlfriends goes to Clemson, and she got hot as hell after I dumped her. I made a terrible, terrible mistake.

Thanks. And I'm glad somebody agrees. I was actually going to point out that it is choc-full of New Jersey trash. My roommate during my freshman year came straight from the Jersey shore and was probably the biggest piece of shit I've ever met. All Coastal consists of are people from the north who think it's a party school, which it ends up being because of them. I ended up knocking out my roommate on two seperate occasions, just because of his obnoxious attitude and crazy ass gelled hair. Did you live on campus or in UP?

And one of my ex-girlfriends goes to Clemson, and she got hot as hell after I dumped her. I made a terrible, terrible mistake.

There is more people from New Jersey than there is from SC there. All the damn people from the north come because it's a party school and for the beach. I felt like I was going to a tourist college. I'm glad I am outta that place. I was lucky enough to room with my buddies from high school. Still didn't make my time there better. But I lived on campus at The Gardens. Place was a shithole. Do you know a guy by the name of Allen Springs?

Dude, there is A LOT of fine tail all over Clemson. Going from Coastal to Clemson was culture shock. It was nice to get away from those dumb northern bitches and be around girls with class.

There is more people from New Jersey than there is from SC there. All the damn people from the north come because it's a party school and for the beach. I felt like I was going to a tourist college. I'm glad I am outta that place. I was lucky enough to room with my buddies from high school. Still didn't make my time there better. But I lived on campus at The Gardens. Place was a shithole. Do you know a guy by the name of Allen Springs?

Dude, there is A LOT of fine tail all over Clemson. Going from Coastal to Clemson was culture shock. It was nice to get away from those dumb northern bitches and be around girls with class.

The Gardens isn't the worst, the Rivers or whatever the hell they are is probably the worst. I got lucky and stayed in University Place, which wasn't too bad. A lot of partying. The tail at Clemson is pretty amazing, from what I hear. I've yet to go, but a bunch of my buddies that go there compare it to College of Charleston, where the girl-guy ratio is something like 840,000,000,000:1, lol. I don't recall the name Allen Springs, did he play football?

I roomed with one of my friends from high school, who turned out to be a douchebag anyway, the dirty New Jersey kid, and then a kid from Columbia who actually may have gone to Blythewood. Do you know Jonathan Inkley, by any chance?

The Gardens isn't the worst, the Rivers or whatever the hell they are is probably the worst. I got lucky and stayed in University Place, which wasn't too bad. A lot of partying. The tail at Clemson is pretty amazing, from what I hear. I've yet to go, but a bunch of my buddies that go there compare it to College of Charleston, where the girl-guy ratio is something like 840,000,000,000:1, lol. I don't recall the name Allen Springs, did he play football?

I roomed with one of my friends from high school, who turned out to be a douchebag anyway, the dirty New Jersey kid, and then a kid from Columbia who actually may have gone to Blythewood. Do you know Jonathan Inkley, by any chance?

Yeah, he was a walk on QB for a year, but he transferred to Clemson as well. He couldn't stand it at Coastal either. Lol. He was the starting QB at Georgetown High School. But I had a lot of friends at UP. There was always a party there. By any chance do you know Taylor Eubanks?

Haha, I know who you are talking about. We talked a few times, but I barley knew the guy. Saw him at a few parties. But some of my friends know him. Thought he was kind of a douche. lol.

Yeah, he was a walk on QB for a year, but he transferred to Clemson as well. He couldn't stand it at Coastal either. Lol. He was the starting QB at Georgetown High School. But I had a lot of friends at UP. There was always a party there. By any chance do you know Taylor Eubanks?

Haha, I know who you are talking about. We talked a few times, but I barley knew the guy. Saw him at a few parties. But some of my friends know him. Thought he was kind of a douche. lol.

The QB corp at Coastal was pretty lame when I was there. I worked mostly with Will Richardson, the big black QB whose fingers were about 10 inches long. The kid would tickle my bellybutton taking snaps. I also worked some with Jamie Childers, but he was a shithead. I ended up getting in a fight with him and 3 of his friends the following semester because I was drunk and shined a laser pointer in one of their faces. He then broke Inkley's window with a rock and then ran away like a bitch. If he played for Georgetown, I'm sure I knew him, they were in our region. I'm just pretty bad with names.

Inkley was the world's biggest douche, and I actually hated him at first. But I grew to kind of like the guy, he was the sanest of all my roommates. All he did was paint constantly and smoke massive amounts of pot, and he kind of stayed out of everyone's way. Plus, he cooked some pretty good food from time to time.

The name sounds familiar, but I don't know where I recognize it from. There was a Taylor kid that lived in the building next to mine who threw some pretty large parties, that may be who I am thinking of.

The QB corp at Coastal was pretty lame when I was there. I worked mostly with Will Richardson, the big black QB whose fingers were about 10 inches long. The kid would tickle my bellybutton taking snaps. I also worked some with Jamie Childers, but he was a shithead. I ended up getting in a fight with him and 3 of his friends the following semester because I was drunk and shined a laser pointer in one of their faces. He then broke Inkley's window with a rock and then ran away like a bitch. If he played for Georgetown, I'm sure I knew him, they were in our region. I'm just pretty bad with names.

Inkley was the world's biggest douche, and I actually hated him at first. But I grew to kind of like the guy, he was the sanest of all my roommates. All he did was paint constantly and smoke massive amounts of pot, and he kind of stayed out of everyone's way. Plus, he cooked some pretty good food from time to time.

The name sounds familiar, but I don't know where I recognize it from. There was a Taylor kid that lived in the building next to mine who threw some pretty large parties, that may be who I am thinking of.

Everyone at Coastal are complete morons. I went to one Coastal game while I was there and left at halftime. Felt like I was at a high school football game. Pathetic.

Yeah, the Taylor guy threw a lot of parties on the weekends. So, it might be the same guy. He lived on the third floor on one of the buildings. But ever since I left I haven't gone back and I probably won't. I don't wanna feel like I'm at the Jersey shore. Haha.

Everyone at Coastal are complete morons. I went to one Coastal game while I was there and left at halftime. Felt like I was at a high school football game. Pathetic.

Yeah, the Taylor guy threw a lot of parties on the weekends. So, it might be the same guy. He lived on the third floor on one of the buildings. But ever since I left I haven't gone back and I probably won't. I don't wanna feel like I'm at the Jersey shore. Haha.

Yeah, it's bad there. I live 15 minutes away and I haven't been to a game since I left the team after my freshman year. Granted, they are building a nice field house and getting wraparound bleachers, so the stadium is starting to look a little nicer. But they haven't been able to re-create the team they had back when Thigpen, Jerome Simpson, Quinton Teal and Mike Tolbert played. Don't come back to Coastal, do yourself a favor. It sucks the future from people, once I leave, I'm never looking back.

By the way, nice picture in your sig. Although, I still believe James Davis was the better of the two, haha. The first thing I did when the draft was over was go out and order a $250 James Davis Cleveland jersey. I'm hoping we go for C.J. this year, to re-create Thunder and Lightning. You'll come to find that I am a huge James Davis fan, and even I can't explain why. I just think he's something special.

Yeah, it's bad there. I live 15 minutes away and I haven't been to a game since I left the team after my freshman year. Granted, they are building a nice field house and getting wraparound bleachers, so the stadium is starting to look a little nicer. But they haven't been able to re-create the team they had back when Thigpen, Jerome Simpson, Quinton Teal and Mike Tolbert played. Don't come back to Coastal, do yourself a favor. It sucks the future from people, once I leave, I'm never looking back.

By the way, nice picture in your sig. Although, I still believe James Davis was the better of the two, haha. The first thing I did when the draft was over was go out and order a $250 James Davis Cleveland jersey. I'm hoping we go for C.J. this year, to re-create Thunder and Lightning. You'll come to find that I am a huge James Davis fan, and even I can't explain why. I just think he's something special.

James Davis is an amazing player. Should have seen my brother and I when we drafted him. Wish he didn't get hurt this season. Davis, Jennings, and Harrison should be our featured running backs next year. I would love for Spiller to come to Cleveland. I don't think it is going to happen, but it would be very, very special if he does. But could you imagine C.J. and Cribbs both in the back on kick/punt off returns? Would be very dangerous.

James Davis is an amazing player. Should have seen my brother and I when we drafted him. Wish he didn't get hurt this season. Davis, Jennings, and Harrison should be our featured running backs next year. I would love for Spiller to come to Cleveland. I don't think it is going to happen, but it would be very, very special if he does. But could you imagine C.J. and Cribbs both in the back on kick/punt off returns? Would be very dangerous.

Yeah, with our glaring defensive needs, coupled with the recent success of both Harrison as well as Jennings, I don't believe C.J. is going to end up in Cleveland. It would be great, but I think Holmgren is going to shut down that theory right away. The only worry I have now is that JD is going to be seen as an expendable commodity, since he wasn't able to do anything this season. I would hate to lose him, and not just because I spent so much on his jersey. As for returns, Spiller is a great return man, but I don't see us throwing two deep backs to return balls as long as we have Cribbs. For as long as he's with us, he'll be the only one returning kicks and punts. The beauty of having Cribbs as the only deep return man is that we have an extra impact blocker in the front line, as opposed to the other return man just picking up a block if he's not kicked to.

Anyways, GO BROWNS! Times are finally starting to change.

welcome to the board! i'm rather new to this board as well. i found it on google and i must say that there are some knowledgable guys on here. i like the features on this board to, much better than the board i used to post on.

Hey welcome to the boards...Derek Anderson is done in the NFL. I doubt anyone will let him touch a football again for the rest of his life in fear that he'll take some little kid's head off with a fastball from 15 feet away while playing catch. That is, provided he could throw it within 5 feet of the kid

Ha Ha, You never know, Frye is playing for Oakland.

[

do you have any pics you can share??? girlfriends, cheerleaders (female),

Imagination, man. That's all I can tell you. I'm going to get her back, first. Then I'll post some pictures. :)

Archived